Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram (37594 Views)

Unveiling Ex-military Officers Vying For Governorship, Senate Seats / Obasanjo: I Am Not An Ex Military Man But A Former Military Man / New Commander Takes Over Boko Haram War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by jamace(m): 10:31am On Nov 14, 2020
HimName:

Yea and even the one that so loved Boko Haram to the length of taking them as siblings.
My friend, you dont even know that Buhari comment above made GEJ to soften the grip? Were you a kid in 2014?

GEJ was out to destroy the blood suckers BUT Buhari was softening GEJ plan with his religious and tribalistic jingles..

Recall that Buhari promised to end insurgency in 3 months during his campaigns. 5 years don waka, boko boys are waxing stronger. What do you think of Buhari? A great liar and hypocrite..
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by SarutobiEky(m): 10:32am On Nov 14, 2020
faste:
They have been boxed into a tight corner ,a puppet of politician...imagine burutai saying the military is loyal to Buahri rather than the country and the constitution
if burutai says that, what about his subordinates? Do all of them feel the same way? Amongst them I'm pretty sure there are northerners who feel Nigeria needs a change. They know what to do, but would they have the balls
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by ceeceeuwa: 10:37am On Nov 14, 2020
The same people that decapitates and renders our soldiers useless are given VIP treatment when they surrender... but our gallant soldiers are dismissed! What a world!!!
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by Gamesmart: 10:42am On Nov 14, 2020
Nigerian army!

The only know how to beat civilians, not Boko Haram.

They instead offer their legs to Boko Haram. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg, wey my palmie, make laugh no kill me.

Illegal animals dealing with legal animals. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by faste: 10:52am On Nov 14, 2020
SarutobiEky:
if burutai says that, what about his subordinates? Do all of them feel the same way? Amongst them I'm pretty sure there are northerners who feel Nigeria needs a change. They know what to do, but would they have the balls
There are no rawlings in nigerian army,all you have are soldiers of fortune and opression

1 Like

Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by kollinz1234(m): 10:52am On Nov 14, 2020
TecM0:

They could have been retrained and deployed to non combat department of the army, army has works and maintenance department, they have schools and colleges,

u are intelligent
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by SarutobiEky(m): 11:04am On Nov 14, 2020
faste:
There is rawling in nigerian army,all you have are soldiers of fortune and opression
very sad man..they got no balls
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 11:30am On Nov 14, 2020
Very good. Let them come suffer what bloody civilians are suffering. I have no tears on this. Nonsense
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by PDJT: 11:46am On Nov 14, 2020
TecM0:

They could have been retrained and deployed to non combat department of the army, army has works and maintenance department, they have schools and colleges,

-There are people already doing those jobs. Let those soldiers take their capital L and go home. The injustice being dished out by the Apartheid Government of Nigeria, will surely reach everyone - Big or Small.
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by Ewedegubbler: 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why would someone in his sane mind wana join the Nigerian army. Infact, joining the Nigerian army should be considered as full blown mental illness

Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by HimName: 12:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
jamace:
My friend, you dont even know that Buhari comment above made GEJ to soften the grip? Were you a kid in 2014?

GEJ was out to destroy the blood suckers BUT Buhari was softening GEJ plan with his religious and tribalistic jingles..

Recall that Buhari promised to end insurgency in 3 months during his campaigns. 5 years don waka, boko boys are waxing stronger. What do you think of Buhari? A great liar and hypocrite..

Soften the grip by doling out some good amount of funds from NSA to his party elements for elections campaigns and others selfish reasons?

My problem with the people I share country with is that THEY FORGET ON TIME.

You do not expect meaningful progress in a country where citizens can not hold present and past leaders accountable for their actions.

I really do not have much time to exhaust on this.

Fact is; Goodluck and Buhari are monumental failures as regards Boko Haram...

None is better.

We haven't been lucky leadership wise.

Set aside Yaradua, the rest have been nothing short of disaster.
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by SenecaTheYonger: 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
BeeBeeOoh:
And Buhari made us to understand that people could be repentant terrorists and can also be reintegrated into the society.

Honestly, I've never seen a man that has soft spot for terrorists like Buhari.

http://afripol.org/afripol/item/1205-buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north.html

I just don’t know how someone like this came into power.
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by SenecaTheYonger: 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: I have nothing to say cos they are the same Soldiers protecting these evil politicians with their lives, they see us civilians as their enemies.

Truth. Police Included.
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by jamace(m): 12:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
HimName:

Soften the grip by doling out some good amount of funds from NSA to his party elements for elections campaigns and others selfish reasons?

My problem with the people I share country with is that THEY FORGET ON TIME.

I really do not have much time to exhaust on this.

Fact is; Goodluck and Buhari are monumental failures as regards Boko Haram...

None is better.

We haven't been lucky leadership wise.

Set aside Yaradua, the rest have been nothing short of disaster.

Buhari seriously undermined GEJ performance in terms of dealing with boko haram with his utterances... And Buhari has failed woefully in ending insurgency which was his election campaign promise..

By the way, has Buhari fullfilled any of his campaign promise? I can't see any...Instead, Buhari has worsened our woes.
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by UCHIHAmask: 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
TecM0:

You are intelligent......
Now you can see the level of ineptitude buoyantly displayed in every government division in Nigeria...
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
Esseite:
To think the terrorists that took their limbs are living the dream with good monthly stipends, proposed international scholarship, business start up funds etc, while the various families they destroyed are littered in IDP camps.

How the fight and struggle to join the Nigerian army a few years ago went from 100 to 0 goes to show how bad leadership can damage highly regarded institutions. Meanwhile you have Nigerians voluntarily signing up with various military of other nations. This obviously tells so much about ours.

SO PATHETIC BUT SOME NAIRALAND TERRORISTS ARE HERE PROMOTING THE EXERCISE. LOLZ! SAI BABA TILL ETERNITY
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by juman(m): 3:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
The word "dismissed" is wrong to use here.
Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
just2endowed:

Won't you have soft spot for your blood or relative or kinsmen?
i won't when my blood starts making life uncomfortable for me or people living around me

1 Like

Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Babaken:
Even with monthly salary.
My tire is so tired honestly

1 Like

Re: 700 Ex-military Officers Amputated, Dismissed Over Boko Haram by Fitmanlinus: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2020
grin grin Sai Baba !!
undecided undecided Foolish people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Battle Hoodlums As Jonathan Campaigns In Bauchi / The End Of Buhari’s Presidential Candidacy - Femi Aribisala / APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.