Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,078 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Need A Website Builder - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Website Builder (279 Views)

Dont Pay For Website Here Are A List Of Free Website Builder / Top 5 Website Builder Review 2019 - Dimmering Online Software Review / How To Build Your Free Website Using Our Free Website Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Website Builder by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2020
I need a website designer to help me fix my website. Due to the website designers I assigned to do my work disappointed me, I will only pay after the work is done. Not upfront fee or advance of whatsoever. Just to do a minor one page site, these guys will collect upfront money and give another lousy excuse to collect the remaining balance and once they do they stop cooperating. Callous and heartless human beings, na God go punish una two. More like a scam but they will pretend it is far from it. If you are interested, send me email at bigmodo at Gmail.com
Re: I Need A Website Builder by fnep2smooth(m): 6:21am On Nov 14, 2020
Hi contact me for your project...... Pay when the job is complete. Contact me through my signature

Re: I Need A Website Builder by Donald7610: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2020
bigmodo:
I need a website designer to help me fix my website. Due to the website designers I assigned to do my work disappointed me, I will only pay after the work is done. Not upfront fee or advance of whatsoever. Just to do a minor one page site, these guys will collect upfront money and give another lousy excuse to collect the remaining balance and once they do they stop cooperating. Callous and heartless human beings, na God go punish una two. More like a scam but they will pretend it is far from it. If you are interested, send me email at bigmodo at Gmail.com

One page site
Hit me
Re: I Need A Website Builder by Gistcfr: 7:45am On Nov 14, 2020
Check ur mail

bigmodo:
Re: I Need A Website Builder by Creatoryanke(m): 8:12am On Nov 14, 2020
Lolz just passing sha..

I own https://Naijaever.com I no fit carry ur money come dey give excuss but doing a job without any single deposit ain't for me man .

Am just passing ignore my comment grin grin
Re: I Need A Website Builder by mcqwerty(m): 8:50am On Nov 14, 2020
From your post, you sound like a client with issues. I wonder who will now work with you.
Re: I Need A Website Builder by obettex: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Also me am in need of a trusted web master.Send me email.Obetejonathan@gmail.Com
Re: I Need A Website Builder by ediko5(m): 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
bigmodo:

If I can recall, you are the person who posted that you need someone to build an e-commerce portal website for you for 5k.

Why won't you fall into the hands of quacks or scammers when you're funny. I believe you haven't still learnt your lesson from the way you sound.

(1) (Reply)

Code In Wordpress Post / Fletro Pro V5.5 Blogger Template Free Download / Magento 2 Product Attachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.