Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians (907 Views)

How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast / Femi Falana: "Pastor Adeboye Creating Business Centers, Not Churches" [video] / China Bans Children From Attending Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by daveobasi1: 7:24am On Nov 14, 2020
China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘Cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians Can’t Meet -ChristianGospel TV

[img]https://1.bp..com/-Qx6Ry623Sb0/X691Hoos4HI/AAAAAAAAD0A/bBfKiZJOSqYH8rPysNpJuJZT4wszfjmQgCLcBGAsYHQ/s800/china.jpg[/img]

In efforts to stunt the rapid growth of Christianity in China, authorities throughout the country have shuttered a number of prominent house churches and arrested Christians for worshiping without the approval of the government.

This however, has not stop the rapid growth of Christianity in the country, Growth of Christianity in China has become astronomical, and Yes, Atheist China could have largest number of Christians in the world by 2030.

Chinese Christians imprisoned for their faith are seen to be memorizing Scripture passages smuggled to them on small pieces of paper because prison guards “can’t take what’s hidden in your heart,” one former prisoner revealed.

Wayne Cordeiro, pastor of New Hope Christian Fellowship in Honolulu, Hawaii, recently shared an experience he had on a trip to China, where the church went to train leaders.

Wayne shared how 22 Christians from the Hunan Province took a 13-hour train ride to attend the leadership training held at a 700-square-foot hotel room. Out of the 22 Christians present, 18 had been imprisoned for their faith, the pastor revealed.

“If we get caught what will happen to me?” Cordeiro began by asking.

“Well, you will get deported in 24 hours, and we will go to prison for three years,” the Chinese Christians responded.

After beginning his lesson, the pastor realized he only had 15 Bibles to pass around, so seven people went without.

“I said, ‘turn to 2 Peter 1, we are going to read it.’ Just then one lady handed hers to the person next to her, and I thought ‘hmm interesting,’” he recalled.

As the Christians began reading, he quickly realized why she had given her Bible away: she had memorized the whole book.

“When it was done, I went over to her at a break and said, ‘You recited the whole chapter,’” he said. She replied, “In prison, you have much time in prison.”

“Don’t they confiscate the Bible?” he asked.

She said that while any Christian material is indeed confiscated, people smuggle in scripture written on paper and hide it from the prison guards.

“That’s why we memorize it as fast as we can because even though they can take the paper away, they can’t take what’s hidden in your heart,” she explained.

Following the three-day training session, one Chinese Christian man asked Cordeiro, “Could you pray that one day we could just be like you?”

“I looked at him and said, ‘I will not do that,’” he replied. “You guys road a train 13 hours to get here. In my country, if you have to drive more than an hour, people won’t come.”

“You sat on a wooden floor for three days. In my country, if people have to sit for more than 40 minutes they leave. You sat here for not only three days on a hard wooden floor, in my country if it’s not padded pews and air conditioning, people will not come back.”

“In my country, we have an average of two Bibles per family. We don’t read any of them. You hardly have any Bibles and you memorize them from pieces of paper.”

“I will not pray that you become like us, but I will pray that we become just like you,” he concluded.

China has seen explosive growth in the number of believers over the last several decades. Estimates have even suggested that China is on track to have the largest Christian population in the world by 2030.

About 30 million Christians in China are estimated to attend state-sanctioned churches while many others attend illegal underground house churches that are not registered with the government.

see more>>> https://christiangospeltv..com/2020/11/chinese-christians-memorize-entire.html

2 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by Skmoda360(m): 7:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Antichrist peeps
Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by sodiqapril(m): 7:54am On Nov 14, 2020
Those short evil communist bastards . .
Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by XXXXTENTACION: 8:01am On Nov 14, 2020
cheesy
See how china is massively developing undecided

5 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2020
Really ironic that the greatest church in history didn't need a church building.

Maybe we need to get rid of church buildings so the church can return to what it used to be in those days were the church was the individuals not the building.

Just saying...

God bless.

1 Like

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by alexsoftwork(m): 8:14am On Nov 14, 2020
Nice one. They don't want to be brainwashed, look @ what religion is doing to Africa.
That's how one pastor was saying someone disappeared in France airport, appeared in Germany airport, the mumu congregation say "amen".

Africa wake up.

5 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by doggedfighter(f): 8:15am On Nov 14, 2020
They are better off without churches.

3 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by dazzlingd(m): 8:17am On Nov 14, 2020
A country with enlightened minds

4 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by PlayerMeji: 9:28am On Nov 14, 2020
Thank God we know these wouldn't end at TERRORIST ATTACKS..
Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by Mywd: 10:46am On Nov 14, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Nice one. They don't want to be brainwashed, look @ what religion is doing to Africa.
That's how one pastor was saying someone disappeared in France airport, appeared in Germany airport, the mumu congregation say "amen".

Africa wake up.

One pastor out of how many Man!!!.... Wise up... No dey use one pastor dey judge others....dont be backwards
Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by CodeTemplar: 3:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lol. . . I love this so much. You persecute them yet they grow in faith, who can explain that with physical laws? .

1 Like

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by CodeTemplar: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
doggedfighter:
They are better off without churches.
They are discovering the truth. Technological and information age was conceived by christ-like minds, and not kandalini gods.

3 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by kingxsamz(m): 3:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nice.
It's a welcomed development.

1 Like

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by CodeTemplar: 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2020

Following the three-day training session, one Chinese Christian man asked Cordeiro, “Could you pray that one day we could just be like you?”
“I looked at him and said, ‘I will not do that,’” he replied. “You guys road a train 13 hours to get here. In my country, if you have to drive more than an hour, people won’t come.”
“You sat on a wooden floor for three days. In my country, if people have to sit for more than 40 minutes they leave. You sat here for not only three days on a hard wooden floor, in my country if it’s not padded pews and air conditioning, people will not come back.”
“In my country, we have an average of two Bibles per family. We don’t read any of them. You hardly have any Bibles and you memorize them from pieces of paper.”
“I will not pray that you become like us, but I will pray that we become just like you,” he concluded

This is inspiring.

2 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by CodeTemplar: 3:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
kingxsamz:
... Nice. It's a welcomed development.
Church goers birthed the industrial age so what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by kingxsamz(m): 3:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mywd:

One pastor out of how many Man!!!.... Wise up... No dey use one pastor dey judge others....dont be backwards

%99.9 of pastors say crap like that.
It's either you're blind and deaf at the same time or you're just being ignorant on purpose.

1 Like

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by kingxsamz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Church goers birthed the industrial age so what are you talking about?

They birthed the industrial age using bible and prayers? undecided

4 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by CodeTemplar: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

They birthed the industrial age using bible and prayers? undecided
Yes, and faith coupled with works.

2 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by kingxsamz(m): 4:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
CodeTemplar:

Yeah, so with all the churches, Faith and prayers in this country, why isn't it moving forward?
And why's the average Nigerian corrupt? Since according to you, prayer is what builds nations.

3 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by CodeTemplar: 4:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, so with all the churches, Faith and prayers in this country, why isn't it moving forward?
And why's the average Nigerian corrupt? Since according to you, prayer is what builds nations.
Hausa is the official lingual franca in NNPC.
Ministerial slots are given by quota.
Power isn't available. These are things one must must negotiate with unbelievers to make right. They aren't yielding.
Can't you see the best schools have Christian imprints all over them?

2 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by obonujoker(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
You can't stop a moving train.

These are the times the holy ghost is moving to save people into the kingdom of God and prepare them for the Lord Jesus, through the preaching and evangelism, faith and prayer of believers worldwide.

Many people will still enter into the kingdom fabulous blessings
Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by kingxsamz(m): 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Hausa is the official lingual franca in NNPC.
Ministerial slots are given by quota.
Power isn't available. These are things one must must negotiate with unbelievers to make right. They aren't yielding.
Can't you see the best schools have Christian imprints all over them?

Your prayers are able to build nations and create infrastructure (according to you), yet it's unable to seize power from the ones holding you back? Abeg!

3 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by YouAreFinished: 4:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Thank God we know these wouldn't end at TERRORIST ATTACKS..
Like the chinese xtians Taiping rebellion?

1 Like

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by YouAreFinished: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The only thing these birthed was the dark ages.
Thanks to the enlightenment that people begin to see reason.

5 Likes

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by CodeTemplar: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

Your prayers are able to build nations and create infrastructure (according to you), yet it's unable to seize power from the ones holding you back? Abeg!
Because democracy involves numbers.

1 Like

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by CodeTemplar: 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
YouAreFinished:

The only thing these birthed was the dark ages.
Thanks to the enlightenment that people begin to see reason.
Indeed #youarefinished.
Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by orisa37: 4:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
CHINA PRODUCES VACCINE FROM DNA & RNA OF OSAMA BIN LADEN, QASSEM BAGALDADI ETCETERA ETCETERA THAT WILL MAKE SHEKAU NORMAL WHENEVER HE IS VACCINATED. CHINA HAS ALSO PRODUCED NEW DRONES FOR HER FASTER DELIVERY.
Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by kingxsamz(m): 5:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Because democracy involves numbers.

But buiding a nation involves prayers? undecided
If it did, why's China still progressing despite taking these business centers religious institutions down?
Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by CodeTemplar: 6:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
kingxsamz:

But buiding a nation involves prayers? undecided
If it did, why's China still progressing despite taking these business centers religious institutions down?
The Chinese copied the western model. Now that doesn't make them like the west. If you plant yam, you have at yam. They paid the price and have the trophy.

1 Like

Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by Kobojunkie: 7:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
Skmoda360:
Antichrist peeps
AntiChrist or anti-religion?
Re: China Turns Churches Into Factories, ‘cultural Centers’ To Ensure Christians by PlayerMeji: 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
One incident which pales in comparison to countless committed by your pissful brothers with the pissful religion.

YouAreFinished:

Like the chinese xtians Taiping rebellion?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prophet S.K Abiara Pays Condolence Visit To Tb Joshua Widow(photos) / Going Viral! This White Woman Is A Yoruba Gospel Musician / Kano Govt Insists All Schoolgirls To Wear Veils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.