Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Know How To View And Hide "Last Seen" On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Know How To View And Hide "Last Seen" On Instagram (138 Views)

Mass Shooting Hoax To Perpetuate The Myth Of White Supremacy And Hide Satanism / I Thought I Will Feel Safe But Now I Want To Run And Hide – Annie Idibia / Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know How To View And Hide "Last Seen" On Instagram by Samnaijvelocity: 8:54am On Nov 14, 2020
The "Last Seen" record on Instagram also which can be refer to as "Active Status" is programmed to be shown as default. The green circle dot on the top right corner of the avatar is used to indicate a currently active user, just like other social media.

The purpose of it is to enhance user experience(user to user interaction).....Continue reading

(1) (Reply)

You Are Brothers Whether You Like It Or Not – Lola Tells Psquare’s Peter, Paul / He Told Me He Will Kill Me And Nothing Will Happen Because Davido Will Get Him / Tushbee And Team Of Experts Set To Host One Of The Best Webinar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.