Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) (61894 Views)

Mercy Eke Slays In See-Through Outfit / Ibinabo Fiberesima Wears Swimsuit At The Beach / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by fourboys: 4:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Macsjebs:
grin Slay lady kiss kiss Over to Vaseline crew

My signature doesn't bite now, why not see it already, cheers wink
Vaseline for what pls?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Omezif(m): 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
slowice:

Oga make she wear suit with hijab go beach? Wetin dey do una sef
she would have dressed well and took photo before telling the world where she is.
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Bluntemperor: 4:35pm On Nov 14, 2020
BusinessCity:
This lady will continue to mislead young girls embarassed

Because the World is naked already,nothing to cover it again.
We can only pray against the lions and the jackals to slow down their race of competition against their prey!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by EgusiShankly: 4:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
Angelfrost:
Not a fan of this lady, but why so much hate mixed with testosterone here??! It's almost suffocating! Damn! shocked

grin... Pls dkm
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by ffo(m): 4:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Franzinni:
FFO

For

Fork

Only

The yansh get as e be
Excuse me!!
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by josephevergreen(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
if not for the money ehh she no reach my babe boo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Abagworo(m): 5:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Mercy is the only BB Naija winner worth the win. People like Laycon, Miracle and Efe either lack the interest to shine or they are naturally unattractive but won out of sympathy.
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Afodot0022(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
This girl dont know more than exposing bumbum as if thats all she got to offer. nothing else with her smelling bumbum

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by emoney09: 6:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ok
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Craig24: 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Bull sheet

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by slowice(m): 7:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
Omezif:
she would have dressed well and took photo before telling the world where she is.

You can go and control your family man not her... She's a grown woman and would do whatever she likes with no apology. The only reason you re talking about her is because she relevant.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
See ekebe
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Franzinni: 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
ffo:

Excuse me!!
you are excused ...next!

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Omezif(m): 8:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
slowice:

You can go and control your family man not her... She's a grown woman and would do whatever she likes with no apology. The only reason you re talking about her is because she relevant.
You are kiding without it there is a problem.
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by slowice(m): 9:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Omezif:
You are kiding without it there is a problem.

Oga the only problem here is you... The world won't stop for you. I'm sure if you live in miami you wouldn't ve any problem with it
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Exodora: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2020
BusinessCity:
This lady will continue to mislead young girls embarassed
Mislead for wearing swimsuit ?
We wear them to stream in my village during Christmas whenever we travel home oga.
Swimsuit is meant for swimming .
I could remember while I was a child we usually wear them when it is raining , don't see any thing bad in wearing it.
If a commonal wears it is no big deal when is a celebrity it becomes abomination ?
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Exodora: 8:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Juell:
This only points that her ass is all she's got, if not why not wear a more decent bikini?
Are you ok.
Which one is decent bikini. Swimsuit is swimsuit and is meant for swimming .
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Juell(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2020
Exodora:

Are you ok.
Which one is decent bikini. Swimsuit is swimsuit and is meant for swimming .
Guess you lack common sense, for your information swimsuits are not all the same, what she's wearing is called "cheeky swimsuit" because it's designed to the expose buttocks. There are swimsuits that cover the buttocks completely, those are the ones I'm referring to as decent.
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by Juell(m): 10:59am On Nov 15, 2020
CupOfT:
grin oga take a chill pill what she wore is called a bikini nothing more nothing less. Abeg there's nothing like decent in a bikini, its just....a bikini
What she's wearing is called "cheeky swimsuit" because it's designed to expose the buttocks. There are swimsuits that cover the buttocks completely, those are the ones I'm referring to as decent.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by tunde82seidat(f): 2:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Abagworo:
Mercy is the only BB Naija winner worth the win. People like Laycon, Miracle and Efe either lack the interest to shine or they are naturally unattractive but won out of sympathy.

Is BB naija a beauty pageant
Re: Mercy Eke Slays In Swimsuit At The Beach, Living Her Best Life (Video) by huddlewalt: 3:03pm On Apr 26, 2021
She's wearing a really cool swimsuit. I couldn't find a swimsuit with a similar print for a long time. I just wanted to find two identical swimsuits (one for me and one for my daughter). I've seen on Instagram how moms dress up in the same clothes as their children, which looks cute. I was able to find a suitable swimsuit here. When we went to the sea, everyone was touched that my daughter and I were dressed in the same swimsuits. Of course, in my free time from swimming, I took pictures with my daughter and posted everything on Instagram.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Why Basketmouth Was In Linda Ikeji's Bedroom / "I'm Not Done" - Yvonne Jegede Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit / Mercy Johnson: I Don't Play Nude, Romantic Scenes In Movies Any More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.