Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin (4056 Views)

Real Warri Pikin Celebrates Mother's Day With 3 Generations Photo / Rape: Tonto Dikeh, Real Warri Pikin Protest Against Sexual Violence In Nigeria / Real Warri Pikin And Husband's Marriage Introduction Photo (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Instagram influencer and comedian, Anita Asuoha popularly known as Real Warri Pikin for her raw delta-style pidgin and humour came out to talk about her recent weight loss journey.

On November 7, 2020 she posted on her page what seems to be a before and after of her 3-months commitment to shed some weight.

Her caption after paraphrasing reads:

"After i battled with severe knee pain and lower back pain, for a while because of my weight.

I decided to go on a weight loss journey 3 months ago. I used to be 127kg but now am 114kg and still counting. I am sooooo happy

It was not easy at all. But lass lass na determination make Okada overtake trailer for road.

A very big shoutout to

@golite.ng
@cleverkitchenng
@_augustbodyrox_
@omas_smoothies

Na fat u fat u nor keeee person. But nor keeee yourself! HEALTH is WEALTH"

She has since then gotten praises for taking action and encouraging both men and women to stay healthy and keep their weight in check.

What do you think about this? THUMBS UP or THUMBS DOWN?!

Continued in the comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by Jessepaid(m): 11:25am On Nov 14, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 11:26am On Nov 14, 2020
Her journey so far

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 14, 2020
angry

3 Likes

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by Organsmuggler(f): 11:44am On Nov 14, 2020
her own better, make i kwantinu with my reading

4 Likes

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by Perfecttouch(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
You cant be fat and ugly at the same time, you have to let one go..

If you have it in mind to quote,dont waste your time,your opinion wont matter to me as mine wont matter to her

4 Likes

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
A short clip of her exercising from her Instagram page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHXA5WMlEOj/?igshid=oka0liwtktyc

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:10pm On Nov 14, 2020
I don't get this

Perfecttouch:
You cant be fat and ugly at the same time, you have to let one go..

If you have it in mind to quote,dont waste your time,your opinion wont matter to me as mine wont matter to her

1 Like

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by Perfecttouch(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I don't get this

read it again, this time very slowly

1 Like

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:12pm On Nov 14, 2020
It still makes no sense. It just sounds judgemental.

Perfecttouch:
read it again, this time very slowly

2 Likes

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
Body positivity doesn't mean you should not lose weight. It's just about not hating on yourself no matter how you look.

If a person is fat, you're being a shitty person if you call them names, compare them to animals or negatively call out their flaws in the name of hard truth.

nwaezeemmanuel:
Instagram influencer and comedian, Anita Asuoha popularly known as Real Warri Pikin for her raw delta-style pidgin and humour came out to talk about her recent weight loss journey.

On November 7, 2020 she posted on her page what seems to be a before and after of her 3-months commitment to shed some weight.

Her caption after paraphrasing reads:

"After i battled with severe knee pain and lower back pain, for a while because of my weight.

I decided to go on a weight loss journey 3 months ago. I used to be 127kg but now am 114kg and still counting. I am sooooo happy

It was not easy at all. But lass lass na determination make Okada overtake trailer for road.

A very big shoutout to

@golite.ng
@cleverkitchenng
@_augustbodyrox_
@omas_smoothies

Na fat u fat u nor keeee person. But nor keeee yourself! HEALTH is WEALTH"

She has since then gotten praises for taking action and encouraging both men and women to stay healthy and keep their weight in check.

What do you think about this? THUMBS UP or THUMBS DOWN?!

Continued in the comments.

2 Likes

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin grin grin

Organsmuggler:
her own better, make i kwantinu with my reading
Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by tyup(m): 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:

SS and their funny proverb shaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:40pm On Nov 14, 2020
They're hilarious grin

tyup:

SS and their funny proverb shaa grin grin

1 Like

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by Dreamliner787(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
See how she be like Man shocked

1 Like

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rude

Dreamliner787:
See how she be like Man shocked

2 Likes

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by GreaterFuture(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Good Luck in your endeavors
Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by Dreamliner787(m): 5:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Rude

You don't know rudder?
Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 7:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
I guess you didn't read where she said her weight contributed to knee and lower back pain.

GreaterFuture:
You are healthy and happily married, what else do you want?
The insecurity is still there

2 Likes

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by officialfestus(m): 8:48pm On Nov 14, 2020

1 Like

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by GreaterFuture(m): 12:19am On Nov 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
I guess you didn't read well

Edited Sir, was just booking space for hustling did not read the whole thing, just title

2 Likes

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by fati2001(m): 2:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
WOW, MAY SHE HAVE THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE.

1 Like

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 2:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
Amen! smiley

fati2001:
WOW, MAY SHE HAVE THE STRENGTH TO CONTINUE.
Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by GreaterFuture(m): 11:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
[url][/url]
nwaezeemmanuel:
I guess you didn't read where she said her weight contributed to knee and lower back pain.

Bro no Vex, honest mistake
Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 25, 2020
shocked shocked her hips shrunk like kilode. At least, she must be feeling lighter.

1 Like

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 12:11pm On Nov 25, 2020
Yeah, she needs it to shrink. There is a certain hip size that can be more burdensome for some women than attractive.

Chii59:
shocked shocked her hips shrunk like kilode. At least, she must be feeling lighter.

1 Like

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 25, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Yeah, she needs it to shrink. There is a certain hip size that can be more burdensome for some women than attractive.

Hips someone like me is looking for to augment mine grin There's something about weight loss that makes you feel lighter and younger too.

2 Likes

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by purples25(f): 12:42pm On Nov 25, 2020
Ahh weight loss. Such a wonderful thing cheesy

I checked my weight on a scale while wearing heavy clothes. I didn't like it. angry

So i took off my clothes and checked. It drastically reduced to what i liked. smiley

Checked after eating. More weight. angry

Checked early the next morning. Less weight. smiley

All's good as long as I'm not 60kg cheesy

BTW, i congratulate her. Losing weight is almost always good!! I intend to keep losing too!
Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 25, 2020
purples25:
Ahh weight loss. Such a wonderful thing cheesy

I checked my weight on a scale while wearing heavy clothes. I didn't like it. angry

So i took off my clothes and checked. It drastically reduced to what i liked. smiley

Checked after eating. More weight. angry

Checked early the next morning. Less weight. smiley

All's good as long as I'm not 60kg cheesy

BTW, i congratulate her. Losing weight is almost always good!! I intend to keep losing too!
grin grin funny you

1 Like

Re: Na Fat U Fat U Nor Keeee Person But Nor Keeee Yourself - Real Warri Pikin by purples25(f): 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2020
Chii59:
grin grin funny you

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

“reincarnation Is Real” – Photo Of Singer Wizkid Look-alike In The Year 1789 / My Father's Name Defrance French Templars Knights Of Legend / Davido Buys Brand New Toyota Camry For A Member Of His Crew (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.