Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,273 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Held Needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Held Needed. (251 Views)

My Bank Held Money Paid Into My Bank Account / Videos From Zenith Bank's Aspire Music Festival Held Yesterday / Experience From The Upwork Freelancer Huddle Held In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Held Needed. by ovalmystic(m): 12:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dear Nairalanders, i will keep this as short as possible.
I have been a member for a while and this is just my 3rd post on nairaland..
Kindly spare a minute or two to read my write up pls..
Pls I need a side hustle
I am tired of been broke.
I am a Graduate of Accounting,
student Member of ICAN, and have been working professionally for 2+ years now..but nothing to show for it.
I got a new job on 2nd of January 2020,thank God for that,with a pay slip of 70k in this very expensive portharcourt, ofcourse I was happy coz the pay was 25k more than my previous job still as an accountant in pH. but my people as I speak to you,my last pay was just 30k.
First we had a reduction in pay to 75% because of the impact of great Covid 19,which is just 52k,and now most recently we were paid for just 20days of work in a month..
My people,which way na!!
Any body available that can teach me any soft online skill,I would really appreciate.
I know nothing goes for nothing, but given my current state,I can't even afford anything.
But I want to assure that person to kindly look at me as a human in need of help.
I know many people have been taken for granted for given out knowledge free,,am willing to pay if the person would atleast assist me to build up some money from the biz.
I am looking at forex and any other skill.
I am willing to write and sign agreements with the person that I will pay an agreed amount of money when that person must have helped me build my income.
Thank you all.
Re: Held Needed. by BusinessCity: 12:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
I'll teach you a skill and groom you till you become proficient

If you join my team

https://www.nairaland.com/6211587/work-home-remuneration-one-million

1 Like

Re: Held Needed. by ovalmystic(m): 12:29pm On Nov 14, 2020
BusinessCity:
I'll teach you a skill and groom you till you become proficient

If you join my team

https://www.nairaland.com/6211587/work-home-remuneration-one-million

Okay..thanks
Re: Held Needed. by Perfecttouch(m): 12:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
God I thank you from the bottom of my heart

1 Like

Re: Held Needed. by TellMeTheTruth(m): 1:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
ovalmystic:
Pls I need a side hustle
student Member of ICAN, and have been working professionally for 2+ years now..but nothing to show for it.
I got a new job on 2nd of January 2020,thank God for that,with a pay slip of 70k in this very expensive portharcourt, ofcourse I was happy coz the pay was 25k more than my previous job still as an accountant in pH. but my people as I speak to you,my last pay was just 30k.
First we had a reduction in pay to 75% because of the impact of great Covid 19,which is just 52k,and now most recently we were paid for just 20days of work in a month..
My people,which way na!!
Any body available that can teach me any soft online skill,I would really appreciate.
I know nothing goes for nothing, but given my current state,I can't even afford anything.
But I want to assure that person to kindly look at me as a human in need of help.
I know many people have been taken for granted for given out knowledge free,,am willing to pay if the person would atleast assist me to build up some money from the biz.
I am willing to write and sign agreements with the person that I will pay an agreed amount of money when that person must have helped me build my income.
Thank you all.

Since you already have interest in forex I would suggest you toe that line.

Forex trading is not a get rich quick method like most people think but you could be making regular and consistent income from it if you do learn the skills and become very good

Since you already have a background in accounting it should help your money management which I'm told is very essential in forex trading

Your starting point would be for you to go to youtube to get as many videos as you can, look out for videos by these guys listed below

Adam Khoo
Rayner
Russ Horn

You may eventually need a trainer or mentor but you need to do the preliminary work yourself so you can have a good grounding in it

2 Likes

Re: Held Needed. by WorkTheTalk(m): 1:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
ovalmystic:
Pls I need a side hustle
My people,which way na!!
Thank you all.

1)You can learn online business for free if you follow the right people on Nairaland.

2) Whatever online business you join, you may need a PayPal account that you can withdraw cash local bank account in Nigeria. Check my SIGNATURE for details to open such PayPal account for free.

1 Like

Re: Held Needed. by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
ovalmystic:
Pls I need a side hustle
My people,which way na!!
Thank you all.

You don't need to learn any other skill, as you already have one. Or don't you know accounting is a skill? There are businesses that cannot afford the services of a full-time accountant. You can offer to manage their accounts, prepare their financial statements, compute their tax liabilities and file their returns on a freelance basis. Proficiency in any of the accounting software (Sage 50, QuickBooks, Etc) will be a plus. The best part of it is that you don't need a lot of capital to establish yourself in this line (If you want to operate from home). All the best!

2 Likes

Re: Held Needed. by ovalmystic(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
PatrickOkunima:

You don't need to learn any other skill, as you already have one. Or don't you know accounting is a skill? There are businesses that cannot afford the services of a full-time accountant. You can offer to manage their accounts, prepare their financial statements, compute their tax liabilities and file their returns on a freelance basis. Proficiency in any of the accounting software (Sage 50, QuickBooks, Etc) will be a plus. The best part of it is that you don't need a lot of capital to establish yourself in this line (If you want to operate from home). All the best!

Thank so much.
Yes I am aware and believe me I have been searching and searching..
I keep trying anyways..
Thanks again
Re: Held Needed. by ovalmystic(m): 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

1)You can learn online business for free if you follow the right people on Nairaland.

2) Whatever online business you join, you may need a PayPal account that you can withdraw cash local bank account in Nigeria. Check my SIGNATURE for details to open such PayPal account for free.

Alright,thanks..
I am in search of those people..
Any referrals,kindly mention pls..
Re: Held Needed. by ovalmystic(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
TellMeTheTruth:

Since you already have interest in forex I would suggest you toe that line.

Forex trading is not a get rich quick method like most people think but you could be making regular and consistent income from it if you do learn the skills and become very good

Since you already have a background in accounting it should help your money management which I'm told is very essential in forex trading

Your starting point would be for you to go to youtube to get as many videos as you can, look out for videos by these guys listed below

Adam Khoo
Rayner
Russ Horn

You may eventually need a trainer or mentor but you need to do the preliminary work yourself so you can have a good grounding in it

Wow..thanks for this.
I appreciate..
I will do that immediately.
Re: Held Needed. by WorkTheTalk(m): 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
ovalmystic:

Alright,thanks..
I am in search of those people..
Any referrals,kindly mention pls..

Paddy Digital Marketing
https:///message/RLDQXCKCMXLRP1

(1) (Reply)

Surveys That Pay With Paypal / This Great Opportunity Can Put An End To Your Financial Struggles. / Airtel Airtime Forsale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.