Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,258 members, 7,957,633 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Help! I need your advice - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Help! I need your advice (336 Views)

I Have Been Passing Through Hell Because Of My Mum...your Advice Is Needed / Hey Guys!! I Was Released From Prison After Two Years Need Your Advice / I Have Been Receiving Disturbing Messages From This Number. I Need Your Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I need your advice by FuckWhoBannedMe: 12:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Hello nairalanders.
I was expecting a package from US which I got a mail two days ago about the package now available here in Nigeria. On the mail was the agent number who’s to deliver that to me and being the first time I expect that to be delivered to my doorstep before any payment.

The agent called me saying I have to pay 25k for clearance and it will be delivered do my doorstep. After asking from few people I was told never to pay before the delivery, so I ask for the company office he was working for he gave me that and the address but when I checked that on google it was another company he said they are partners.

To cut the story short I spend over 6k as transport to the given address but the company said they are not partners with anyone, so someone from the company offer to talk to him how i will get the package all he has to say is if I make the payment the package will be delivered.

Same thing he said this morning I should make the payment so he send a dispatch rider now to deliver it. So I seek for your help here what do you think I should do now I can’t lose the package.

1 Like

Re: Help! I need your advice by obyrich(m): 12:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
FuckWhoBannedMe:
Hello nairalanders.
I was expecting a package from US which I got a mail two days ago about the package now available here in Nigeria. On the mail was the agent number who’s to deliver that to me and being the first time I expect that to be delivered to my doorstep before any payment.

The agent called me saying I have to pay 25k for clearance and it will be delivered do my doorstep. After asking from few people I was told never to pay before the delivery, so I ask for the company office he was working for he gave me that and the address but when I checked that on google it was another company he said they are partners.

To cut the story short I spend over 6k as transport to the given address but the company said they are not partners with anyone, so someone from the company offer to talk to him how i will get the package all he has to say is if I make the payment the package will be delivered.

Same thing he said this morning I should make the payment so he send a dispatch rider now to deliver it. So I seek for your help here what do you think I should do now I can’t lose the package.
There is no package anywhere in the first place. What you will lose is the 25k in addition to the 6I transport.
Re: Help! I need your advice by Uyi213: 1:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Look Mr man no one sent you any package. It’s a scam. Tell d post man to give delivery man n you will pay delivery man 25k plus 5k for his delivery. Till you use your eyes to see it you will pay

1 Like

Re: Help! I need your advice by NATIONALPASTOR: 3:09pm On Nov 14, 2020
Yout have been chopped

Yes you've been pawned....
Re: Help! I need your advice by FuckWhoBannedMe: 6:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
obyrich:
There is no package anywhere in the first place. What you will lose is the 25k in addition to the 6I transport.

The sender has been asking if I receive that have only been giving some excuse.
Re: Help! I need your advice by Kirchoffs: 7:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
FuckWhoBannedMe:

Dem won scam you , no package exists

2 Likes

Re: Help! I need your advice by Donemmy(m): 8:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
FuckWhoBannedMe:

to what extend did you know the sender?

(1) (Reply)

The Police Station Got Burnt Today At Ibadan. / How Policeman Shot, Macheted My Brother’ / Umahi Allegedly Orders Seizure Of Drums Of Arms, Ammunitions Smuggled Into Ebony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.