Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence (18060 Views)

'Drunk’ Soldier Crushed Brigadier-General Audu Ogbole To Death In Lagos Barracks / General AI Taiwo: Son Of Late Col. Ibrahim Taiwo Who Championed Asaba Massacre / Brigadier General F.O. Omata Led Lekki Killing - Femi Fani-Kayode (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by bigdammyj: 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
Noted

Righteousness89:
This is Evil in Lying!
You End up trying to use another lie to cover up the Other lies..
At point you Confuse yourself and Everyone Else..

We need to as a Nation tell ourselves the truth no Matter How Painful it is..
Truth Hurts but it also Heals..
Lies Create New wounds, angers and Arguments..

End time Pastor, you can tell us the truth as the Spirit reveal to you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by cjudy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 14, 2020
grin
So finally Lagos State Governor was aware, he was the one that called them. Interesting and he lied never to have hand. Everyone is calling Tinubu and Buhari. It's okay

2 Likes

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Okoroawusa: 2:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
Why all these concentration on Lagos probe panel?

Other states no set up probe panel?

Why not bring us happenings from those panels...una eyes go blind for where Lagos dey one day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
beardedboy:

Ipob pastor. Agent of propaganda

On another note, there's nothing much in this video. And Yes, the General was right that calling the military at that point in time was the best thing to do.
[/s] You need help because your reasoning is not sane. Examine your conscience young.
debbiebianca2:
The Commander 81 of Military Intelligence Brigade disclosed this today November 14, at the resumed sitting of the Lagos state judicial panel.

This is coming after the Lagos State Governor denied knowing about the deployment of soldiers during the protest.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9gDVP2XHJ0
When something is wrong with the head, everything will be wrong with the body. This is the case of Nigeria coward army under Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by naijadrivablog: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Punakapunaka:
grin..seriously grin
Fukafuka aka singlewahala, aka Supermugu.

Why you de always delete your account come create another one
Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by MondayOsunbor(m): 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
infohenry:
Violence introduced by agents of government.

AND THE VIOLENCE WAS VIOLENCEING AT LEKKI TOLL GATE ABI

SO IT IS NOW THE WORK OF THE MILITARY TO STOP VIOLENT PROTEST!!

OMO SEE DISGRACE TO THE UNIFORM ON DISPLAY!

5 Likes

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by jaxxy(m): 2:44pm On Nov 14, 2020
Does he understand we are talking about shooting of lekki toll gate protesters?? So who was violent there

2 Likes

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Dailyhappenings: 2:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
Las Las we know that this country is f***ked
We can see what access bank is doing to protesters account ...and all those things.

Me all I want to do is focus on how to get money cos owo ni Koko. See small girl Emmanuella dey buy house for her mother.. see interior and exterior abeg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-I83E7_8D9E
Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Karlifate: 2:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Brigadier-General 'Artificial Intelligence' Taiwo.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Minjim: 2:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Just look at the way he was picking his words . Those are conspicuous traces of a blatant liar.
Even I can see thru him from here. He is hiding more than he is saying.

4 Likes

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Guys the table has turn now

Na to leave this country
Remain now
Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Minjim: 2:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Why all these concentration on Lagos probe panel?

Other states no set up probe panel?

Why not bring us happenings from those panels...una eyes go blind for where Lagos dey one day.

Why can't you too bring now?

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Dansakimotors: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
Good he debunked the lie Sanwo-Olu told that he never called in the Army.

2 Likes

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Evil in Lying!

Forget all this righteous quotes
The truth is that the protest degenerated into chaos
On Monday 19/10/20 I escaped attack by those guys who blocked the roads and they were trying to get us to return home.
I insisted I've to proceed, and they started hitting my car, u was forced to return home missing a very important appointment
By the following day, more than 2police station had been burnt down, and you insist the protest was peaceful

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by specialmati(m): 2:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
thought Satan was the father of all liars until recently these are Satan's father Nigeria government

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by jrusky(m): 2:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
The govt should bear full responsibility on ugly incidence that happened during the protest because it was a peaceful protest but the govt went to organized hoodlum to attacked the EndSars protesters and unfortunately for the govt their hired hoodlums turned against them and started destroying things and looting stuffs.

2 Likes

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Minjim: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
Forget all this righteous quotes
The truth is that the protest degenerated into chaos
On Monday 19/10/20 I escaped attack by those guys who blocked the roads and they were trying to get us to return home.
I insisted I've to proceed, and they started hitting my car, u was forced to return home missing a very important appointment
By the following day, more than 2police station had been burnt down, and you insist the protest was peaceful

Where is this ur area you're talking about?
Because people in ur area were violent doesn't mean it wasn't peaceful in my area.
The protest started peacefully everywhere but the police for reasons best known to them refused to give protection to protesters . Rather , they start brutalizing them . A protest about Police brutality was met by more police brutality.
What do you expect?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Farki: 2:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Protesters that sat down on the road for almost 2 weeks despite all attempts by paid thugs to remove them and police to get rid of them. They went to the tollgate where things were peaceful to unleash their bullets.

Let's just say the truth, the governor sent the army to shoot Lagosians over tollgate revenue.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Confirmedzombie: 3:01pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is Evil in Lying!

As a child of God, point out the lies here. Its better you keep shut than dispute what you dont know.

Im a pastor and I cant say a word on this thread.

Lets fear God and keep his commandments

God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by SaiOba: 3:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Lying bas.tards ..
Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Farki: 3:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
beardedboy:

Ipob pastor. Agent of propaganda

On another note, there's nothing much in this video. And Yes, the General was right that calling the military at that point in time was the best thing to do.

The governor sent the army to kill Lagosians over tollgate revenue.

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by galantjoe(m): 3:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Sanwo olu is a two edged sword.
Chameleon by his action.

Why denying the invitation of army.

Somebody must bear responsibility of killing these innocent and unarmed #ENDSARS protesters at lekki.

May their souls continue to haunt whoever have hands in their killings

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by SaiOba: 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
No be small AI .. grin grin grin

Karlifate:
Brigadier-General 'Artificial Intelligence' Taiwo.

1 Like

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Chummynoni(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
I am not surprise. They are best known for lying
Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Dantedasz(m): 3:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is sickening. The violence was instigated by the pro government protesters who attacked the peaceful end sars protesters at the prompting of the government.
Total Breakdown and chaos and also and lootingwas a direct result of the army shooting of peaceful protesters at Lekki toll gate.
In closing mention needs to be made about the two faced governor of Lagos state Sanwo Olu. The army has consistently stated that this man invited them to deal with the peaceful demonstrators at the toll gate. All I can say is that the former governor Ambode warned us about the nature of this man but no one paid attention.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Silverpurple: 3:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
What situation cased the governor to bring in soldiers. I'm sure it was somewhere else, say the disturbance in Ajah...

This video is short and can be taken out of context to mean Sanwo Olu called to soldier's specifically for Lekki.

Let's try to report factual things only. If we use anger burn down this country....that is it....
Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Miracle2020: 3:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
ecolime:
The Government should own up to their errors. Admittance of guilt is the first step towards healing for everyone. These lies and charades aren't helping.
did you really watch the briefing at all? The General spoke the truth with 100% evidence. Some of you that hate this country will never succeed.
God bless Nigeria army
God bless Buhari
God bless Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Decent09(m): 3:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
If not because of the intervention of the army, it could have been turn to war, for those of you who witness it and didn't join the violence but the peaceful protest will bear me witness.[i][/i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by beardedboy(m): 3:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Farki:

The governor sent the army to kill Lagosians over tollgate revenue.

You must be a senior member of righteousness89 church
Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Miracle2020: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Minjim:

Where is this ur area you're talking about?
Because people in ur area were violent doesn't mean it wasn't peaceful in my area.
The protest started peacefully everywhere but the police for reasons best known to them refused to give protection to protesters . Rather , they start brutalizing them . A protest about Police brutality was met by more police brutality.
What do you expect?
are you talking about the police that you guys we're looking to kill? Did you watch the video where civilian we're chasing the RRR police for no reason?
Even the military who were support to protect the protesters were blocked from using the road, how do you expect them to get access to the protesters and provide the needed assistance?
The protest was hijacked by PDP and Igbos in order to achieve their evil agenda.
By God grace, Namdi kanu and Atiku will never succeed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Biden404: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is the Evil in Lying!

What about eternity? wink
Re: Brigadier-General AI Taiwo: EndSARS Protest Degenerated To Violence by Biden404: 3:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Righteousness89:
This is the Evil in Lying!

Papilo cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shettima Best For Tinubu – Arewa Youths Attack Ex-SGF Lawal, Others / Aviation Minister Paddles A Canoe To Her Flooded Anambra Hometown / Kwankwasiyya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.