Stats: 3,155,826 members, 7,828,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Plantasiun Boyz New Track: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plantasiun Boyz New Track: (1812 Views)

Don Jazzy And P-square Collabo On New Track..... / VIDEO | Miley Cyrus – Wrecking Ball Remix By Naija Boyz / Hot! Da Grin Ft Naija Boyz Omo Naija (2) (3) (4)

Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by chaz(m): 6:27pm On Jun 27, 2007
Hav u heard d new song by Plantasiun Boyz, u knw, 2face, Faze and Blackface. I must say im disappointed at d song, its totally WACK!  undecided (NO OFFENCE). I mean u need 2 listen 2 it, its lyk sometin 4rm d 80s. And wat i wnt 2 knw is if Blackface was d one who wrote d song coz all i was hearin was his voice! People wat do u feel?
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by OmoEko1(f): 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2007
you must be sick angry angry angry angry, how can you say the song was wack shocked shocked shocked shocked.

You can never satisfy Naija people angry angry angry angry

The song is nice, so plz quit hating
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by eleshin(m): 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2007
it is a matter of time you will get to love it my brother.i heardth first time and felt like nonsense but later i i get to build up a kind of affection 4 it.yeah i'm sure it was written blackface because he was the lead vocalist
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by OmoEko1(f): 2:23am On Jun 30, 2007
eleshin:

it is a matter of time you will get to love it my brother.i heardth first time and felt like nonsense but later i i get to build up a kind of affection 4 it.yeah i'm sure it was written blackface because he was the lead vocalist
Yes oh the same thing happened to me also but now i can't go without listening to it. I love 2face and his face kiss kiss kiss
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by nguage(m): 2:26am On Jun 30, 2007
eleshin:

like when radio plays a song so much, it gets stuck in your head
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by kellorah: 1:33am On Jul 02, 2007
i heard the single, it was as whack as whack can be!! tscht!! angry
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by MP007(m): 3:40am On Jul 02, 2007
cant stand hearding a reunion song by plantation men, plz, i think i enjoy them doing their thangs individually
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by Liar: 11:23am On Jul 02, 2007
What's wrong with that track tell me please
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by OmoEko1(f): 4:40pm On Jul 02, 2007
Liar:

What's wrong with that track tell me please
abeg that is what i wanna know too oh becos i love that song
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by nimma(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2007
y r u beefing dat song?if its easy compose ur own now.and wats wrong in hearin blaqfazes voice?badbelle
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by OmoEko1(f): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2007
don't u realize NL is full of haters grin grin grin grin
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by keneff: 5:03pm On Jul 06, 2007
hi guys,

i heard the song as well and i was so dissapointed, becos the plantasiun we know are

sang below what we expect frm them, but all the same i think the song was done

even before when they broke up.  omo eko, its like u are not musically incline that is why u think everybody on nairaland hate that song.
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by Fadajasi(m): 9:38pm On Jul 06, 2007
I hate haterz like ewa ganyin and bread.
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by OmoEko1(f): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2007
@keneff

Yes I know thar most nlanders re all haters, neither do they know anything about musics. They get hype over stuipid songs, that has no meaning.

To me I believe good music needs a good beat to it,with reasonable lyrics, that has meaning to it.
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by nutyay(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2007
I think we've known d good & d bad among them so coming back 2gether doesen't really make sense. As 4 d song, black face messed it up. He's always feelin bossy.
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by OmoEko1(f): 12:48am On Jul 09, 2007
nutyay:

I think we've known d good & d bad among them so coming back 2gether doesen't really make sense. As 4 d song, black face messed it up. He's always feelin bossy.
i noticed that also oh grin grin but 2face voice was way better wink cool cool even though he only had a little line to sing angry angry
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by trendy(f): 11:40am On Jul 11, 2007
am yet to hear it anyway
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by Emad(f): 9:44am On Aug 21, 2007
Please put up the link for the track i am dying to listen to it
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by fesse(f): 4:23pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ trendy my girl,
whats up?
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by snazzydawn(f): 5:10pm On Aug 21, 2007
maybe the reason faze and 2face are singing few lines and letting blackface sing almost the whole song is because they are already stars and so want to give him a brief stint at what they have been enjoying all this while. grin
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by Emad(f): 5:22pm On Aug 21, 2007
i say put up the song let me hear and tell u people
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by cecipopula(f): 11:43am On Aug 22, 2007
nice 1 so far
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by pheesayor(m): 3:01pm On Aug 24, 2007
I don't know why some ppl r beefing the song. It was written before they broke up and anyone who used to watched AIT breakfast show(back then) would tesify to that cos they sang it right there. Anyone who has heard it should appreciate they way spankie (kolomental's producer) cooked the beat to fit the song and those that said black face wall feeling bossy, thats not true cos as far as m concerened, he took his lines maturely even more than the rest.

For the haters who still wanna criticise, the album'll be launched today so grab a copy and listen to the other songs before u judge.

As for me, The Plantashun were and will still be the best group to emerge from Nigeria cos after them came all the others.

I rest my case for now
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by yimiton(f): 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2007
I've heard only one song from the album and I was totally discouraged. It sucked.
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by dawhizkid1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 24, 2007
maybe the reason faze and 2face are singing few lines and letting blackface sing almost the whole song is because they are already stars and so want to give him a brief stint at what they have been enjoying all this while.
the person wit diz words is as stupid as shrek,i must say.faze n 2face enjoyed limelite more dan blaqface,but that does not make blaqface a whack or "not a star".
he`s got his own style,n he`s unique in his own way.blive it,i enjoy his songs than the other two.2me he`s the best.
dont criticize,instead spend ur time creatin.its an advice.
DIZ IZ DA "definition of Da-Whizkid"
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by snazzydawn(f): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ whizkid bla bla bla. My opinion, if you do not agree with it, go and break the sky and stop throwing abuses here. We are all entitled to our opinions so again, faze and 2baba were giving Blackface a chance to shine.Eat your heart out.
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by pheesayor(m): 9:56pm On Aug 24, 2007
I wouldn't agree with the fact that they were giving blackface room to shine cos right from time he has been the head writing most of their hit songs, it used to be 2face that takes such roles and now that blackface is doing it people are not satisfied. As long as m concerned, blackface is the best, u can feel it in his style even though he decided to do mostly raggae on his own albums. He's a lyricist, vocalist, rapper, the list goes on. What else do y'all want??
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by snazzydawn(f): 10:25pm On Aug 24, 2007
at least someone disagrees with decorum. well, if you say so, pheesayor.
Re: Plantasiun Boyz New Track: by Emad(f): 11:06am On Aug 25, 2007
tried doesnot work embarassed

Why The Deceit? / Nkiru Sylvanus In Sizzling Romance With Asha / Wao I Can't Imagine The Comparison(pics Of The Day)