Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition (21967 Views)

UK Parliament To Debate Nnamdi Kanu's Repatriation To Nigeria / EndSARS: UK Parliament To Sanction Nigerian Officials Involved In Lekki Shooting / "If They Tell You President Buhari Is Scared To Debate, Show Them This Video" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by favor914: 8:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
happy200:
Evenif you give me UK visa free i won't go there. UK is our biggest problem.
40 something thousand people alone infected with covid 19 today, what am I going to London to do?, even the queen is in quarantine in Buckingham Palace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by favor914: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
mastertek:
The only way they can help this country is by breaking It up
Failure you want to be a refugee? You will be driven into the River Niger, the world doesn’t need another exodus story from West Africa. Armenia & Azerbaijan, one nation before, are at war today, still fighting over territory, A daft Zombie is talking of breaking up?
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Jaqenhghar: 8:03pm On Nov 14, 2020
Earlystar698:
There are many peaceful ways to get rid of a fascist government and economic war against such a government is the best way amongst all these ways! And what is the economic war? It is to stop feeding the economy that feeds the fascist government, it is to take out your own individual brick from the wall of pro-government economy. Halt the food of the devil! Don’t forget that it is you who is feeding the hyena that bites you!

~ quote about bad governance
The problem here is our people dont see the big picture. Their sense ends with their stomachs. Anything that will make them uncomforrable for a while to achieve the bigger goal dem no want
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by jcross19: 8:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
Golan007:
I see the matter is not about the fabled Lekki massacre.
it pained you so much...I just want them to be sanctioned ....seize their properties ban them for live...
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by favor914: 8:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
jcross19:
it pained you so much...I just want them to be sanctioned ....seize their properties ban them for live...
Ban Who, how many people are interested in going to those satanic homosexual living countries?
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by NAIJAilliterate: 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
favor914:
What do you expect from a nation established on tribalism, & religious bigotry? First class hypocrites.

Hypocrisy has got nothing to do with it illiteracy and stupidity is the main factor. When you hear a Nigerian professor come on TV abroad that Nigerians do not have any opportunity they have to vote for themselves even if the Nigerian can do nothing for them they have to vote and support themselves what do you expect.all the people here no that Nigerian will do nothing for them but they will still go and food for themselves and start suffering. Nigeria is around 21 in Africa in performance and achievement but they will still support in Nigeria and start complaining there being killed. Just look at America and Europe and see how stupid Nigerians in those countries are any tiny thing we have to vote for ourselves. But they cannot see they are in a white man's country.
Illiterate
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Fahdiga:
The whole world needs to rise up and defend humanity. Nigerian government cannot kill their citizens and go Scot free. justice must be served

so Buhari will not come to UK FOR MEDICALS AND HE IS LEFT WITH ONLY NIGERIA HOSPITAL NA DEATH SENTENCE
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Golan007: 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
jcross19:

Life you mean?

Go school dem no gree go.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by NAIJAilliterate: 8:19pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

The problem here is our people dont see the big picture. Their sense ends with their stomachs. Anything that will make them uncomforrable for a while to achieve the bigger goal dem no want

All you have to say it is illiteracy
Which country have you seen when the person kicked out the companies out of the country the next day he wants his children to go and work for those companies in other countries. Nigeria will never move forward because the people are illiterate. Nigerians can only vote for and support somebody which can do nothing for them especially a criminal as they are suffering they are happy
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by cmikel: 8:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
For those people that commit crimes to humanity and hide under FG, small thing they say federal government blocked account, who is the federal government, is it not people?

Instead if saying Federal government we should start calling out their names so that we will know people to hold accountable for some actions.

Instead of saying FG said this or did that , we should call out the names of the people in charge in the government unit so that they are known to all and held accountable for the action they take , and not hiding under the name of Federal government.

Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Okoroawusa: 8:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
See as una twist the UK parliament statement that has been trending for one week now...

Mtchew...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 14, 2020
Austin4Jesus:
UK is even part of the problem we have, they dont mean well for us, we will fix our country by ourselves come 2023.

. You're right, England, France and Turkey are our number 1 problem in West Africa.

UK won't end Neocolonialism.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Niceman4u(m): 8:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
Golan007:
I see the matter is not about the fabled Lekki massacre.

No, it is more about Buhari's epic failure, gross incompetent and legendary maladministration.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Kingspin(m): 8:33pm On Nov 14, 2020
The world needs to teach Buhari and his extremist plan a lesson by extension further government that will fellow.

Nigeria has been abandoned to rot.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Golan007: 8:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
Niceman4u:

No, it is more about Buhari's epic failure, gross incompetent and legendary maladministration.

Obviously you are on the wrong thread.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Austino778: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Every hidden must be uncover!!!
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Banky16(m): 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Foreigners no be ur friend ooo
Na we fit solve our problems
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Emanodimo(m): 8:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
Jostoman:
The international community are the only people who can give justice to those people kill at lekki tollgate. The Nigerian government now believe that nobody can challenge them.

Maybe the Int'l community can help to grant justice in this matter....though this kind of incident is synonymous in every nation political history.

FGN should be responsible, cuz the personality of PMB lacks good governance approach to citizens. I won't be surprise if PMB is linked to that Lekki Incident by Proxy through Sanwolu. The govt will kill the case, that's sure.

If someone here can just called his classmates who are Judges, that my case is before u.. How can we resolves it, then imagine what a govt can do.

The easy prey of them are the Magistrates, I understand most of them try to defend their integrity in some cases but things will just happens the other way round...

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
ICC prison awaits all those behind the massacre.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by NAIJAilliterate: 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
Emanodimo:

Maybe the Int'l community can help to grant justice in this matter....though this kind of incident is synonymous in every nation political history.

FGN should be responsible, cuz the personality of PMB lacks good governance approach to citizens. I won't be surprise if PMB is linked to that Lekki Incident by Proxy through Sanwolu. The govt will kill the case, that's sure.

If someone here can just called his classmates who are Judges, that my case is before u.. How can we resolves it, then imagine what a govt can do.

The easy prey of them are the Magistrates, I understand most of them try to defend their integrity in some cases but things will just happens the other way round...

I do not really agree with you the country is a learning process Nigerians need to stop voting for Nigerian idiot which can do nothing for them . All over the world Nigerian can only vote for a criminal. They will only support a criminal then after they have voted for the criminal the no development. Illiteracy is our biggest problem in Nigeria. Nigerian all over the world will vote for somebody which cannot develop them they will never vote for somebody which will make them progress they will only hold for an idiot which is killing them and they are happy

1 Like

Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Niceman4u(m): 9:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Golan007:

Obviously you are on the wrong thread.

It is very clear you r ignorant of what the situation is.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by simfrost90210: 9:27pm On Nov 14, 2020
November1857:
Buratai and co will definitely end up in ICC prisons !
grin it's clear you're not a Nigerian coz if you are and you're here in Nigeria, you're discover that those sanctions if they'll be, are just almost or completely meaningless as it changes nothing in the Nigeria system and in its rulers not leaders.
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by jcross19: 10:14pm On Nov 14, 2020
favor914:
Ban Who, how many people are interested in going to those satanic homosexual living countries?
but all their children are there? And all the money they looted are all saved in their countries..
Re: UK Parliament To Debate #EndSARS Petition by Basher8583: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Thread for children and adults slaves

I'm out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Govt Merges EFCC, ICPC; Scraps BPE, NAPEP, Six Other Agencies / Governor Ugwuanyi Honours Amankwo Obuno Akpugo With 9 A1s In WAEC / ‘10 Corruption Cases That Can Fetch FG $74.5bn, N2.5trn’ - Femi Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.