Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,710,553 members, 6,401,495 topics. Date: Friday, 23 July 2021 at 11:52 PM

Where Can I Get Quality Replacement Battery For Rechargeable Fan - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Where Can I Get Quality Replacement Battery For Rechargeable Fan (313 Views)

Suggestions: Rechargeable Fan That Lasts Between 6-7 Hours. / Repair Of Rechargeable Fan And Make It Last 15hours / Century Rechargeable Fan Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Quality Replacement Battery For Rechargeable Fan by sureteeboy(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Good day, nairalanders. Please, I need a 12V 7Ah lead acid battery for my rechargeable fan. Please where can I get an original one? Preferably in Lagos. Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get Quality Replacement Battery For Rechargeable Fan by jaymichael(m): 6:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Me sef need one for my SUMEC fan too but sumec 401A and 405a comes with 12v/5ah battery.
Re: Where Can I Get Quality Replacement Battery For Rechargeable Fan by sureteeboy(m): 7:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
jaymichael:
Me sef need one for my SUMEC fan too but sumec 401A and 405a comes with 12v/5ah battery.
Are you based in Lagos as well?
Re: Where Can I Get Quality Replacement Battery For Rechargeable Fan by obiekunie2: 8:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
sureteeboy:

go to those selling motorcycle parts and tell them u want to buy that jinchen bike battery - i mean that big jincheng they use for okada.

i think its around 4k or thereabout.

then get wire from car electricians to extend the battery to be outside of the fan cause it cant enter the battery compartment in the fan.

after you connect it and charge it with the fan for at least up to 5 hours or more, it will be lasting you for up to 12 hours or more after full charge.

i connected it to my lontor rechargeable fan and it has been working sweet for close to 2 years now!

try this and u will thank me later.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Quality Replacement Battery For Rechargeable Fan by CLASSMAN: 8:54pm On Nov 14, 2020
Arena things in lagos

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Quality Replacement Battery For Rechargeable Fan by aieromon(m): 9:07pm On Nov 14, 2020
sureteeboy:
Good day, nairalanders. Please, I need a 12V 7Ah lead acid battery for my rechargeable fan. Please where can I get an original one? Preferably in Lagos. Thanks

Contact https://www.nairaland.com/pointstores

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Quality Replacement Battery For Rechargeable Fan by sureteeboy(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
obiekunie2:

go to those selling motorcycle parts and tell them u want to buy that jinchen bike battery - i mean that big jincheng they use for okada.

i think its around 4k or thereabout.

then get wire from car electricians to extend the battery to be outside of the fan cause it cant enter the battery compartment in the fan.

after you connect it and charge it with the fan for at least up to 5 hours or more, it will be lasting you for up to 12 hours or more after full charge.

i connected it to my lontor rechargeable fan and it has been working sweet for close to 2 years now!

try this and u will thank me later.
This sounds great. Thanks Sir
Re: Where Can I Get Quality Replacement Battery For Rechargeable Fan by jaymichael(m): 8:50am On Nov 15, 2020
sureteeboy:

Yes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SOLD! SOLD!!Brand New Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G For Sale / Hp Pavillion X-360 Convertible 15 intel Core I5, 10th Gen, 8gb Ram, 1tb Hdd / 2hp General AC Bought Brand New In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.