Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Bags Of Rice Sold On Scale Today In Nasarawa - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Bags Of Rice Sold On Scale Today In Nasarawa (646 Views)

See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo / Floods Submerge Olam Rice Farm in Nasarawa / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bags Of Rice Sold On Scale Today In Nasarawa by Ogamysamo: 10:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
the culture and ways of the buying and selling of bags of rice change in nasarawa town's market today as traders came from kano in demand for large amount of the bags of rice purposely to be transported back to the city/state of kano. their arriver in nasarawa town market increased the price of the product which made the owners happy for selling their products(bag of rices) for so much a large amount. nevertheless, they also introduced their own choice for buying the products(bags of rice) by measuring the weight on a scale which was accepted by the rice farmers without delay because of the large amount attach to it comparing to how it has been earlierly.
Re: Bags Of Rice Sold On Scale Today In Nasarawa by doggedfighter(f): 11:57pm On Nov 14, 2020
So what exactly is your point?

1 Like

Re: Bags Of Rice Sold On Scale Today In Nasarawa by farmsupport: 12:02am On Nov 15, 2020
You can distribute your rice and other agricultural produce via [url]daydone.com.ng[/url] contact via the website or email sales@daydone.com.ng
Re: Bags Of Rice Sold On Scale Today In Nasarawa by Teetee777: 1:51pm On Dec 25, 2020
Ogamysamo:
the culture and ways of the buying and selling of bags of rice change in nasarawa town's market today as traders came from kano in demand for large amount of the bags of rice purposely to be transported back to the city/state of kano. their arriver in nasarawa town market increased the price of the product which made the owners happy for selling their products(bag of rices) for so much a large amount. nevertheless, they also introduced their own choice for buying the products(bags of rice) by measuring the weight on a scale which was accepted by the rice farmers without delay because of the large amount attach to it comparing to how it has been earlierly.
pls can I private chat you
Re: Bags Of Rice Sold On Scale Today In Nasarawa by Ogamysamo: 10:37pm On Jan 16, 2021
Teetee777:
pls can I private chat you
Ok, hope there's no problem?
Re: Bags Of Rice Sold On Scale Today In Nasarawa by Teetee777: 6:03am On Jan 17, 2021
Ogamysamo:

Ok, hope there's no problem?
No problem bros, I just want to make enquiries how to get where I can buy grains like beans in large quantities and the day of the market.thks
Re: Bags Of Rice Sold On Scale Today In Nasarawa by Ogamysamo: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2021
Teetee777:

I just want to make enquiries how to get where I can buy grains like beans in large quantities and the day of the market.

but in places like nasarawa here you can only get such during beans harvest
which is around december

(1) (Reply)

Remedy To Stop Cows From Destroying Your Farm / Start An Online Bukka Outlet From Home With Bukka & Co™ Platform, Earn Daily / Pineapple Farming, The Money Spinner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.