Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Kai, I Just Love And Respect This Woman. She Is Our Nigerian Record Breaker�� - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kai, I Just Love And Respect This Woman. She Is Our Nigerian Record Breaker�� (824 Views)

American Youtuber, Kai Cenat, Set To Build School For Makoko Children / Nigerian Celebs Just Love Their Social Media Photos With Cars In Them! (PHOTOS) / See Cv Of Nigerian Record Breaker Francis Obinna Okoye-updated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kai, I Just Love And Respect This Woman. She Is Our Nigerian Record Breaker�� by TimInspired: 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
Ngozi Okongo-Iweala has broken two international records, she is the first woman to emerge Director General of World Trade Organization and also the first African to emerge DG, breaking two records simultaneously.

You too read more on her achievement [url][/url]https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=f524a31b6e8e2337783b034abe50c83c&news_entry_id=s3fbeef201101en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=8f827c6d57eafb9c60211b9382127a088bc1f2ac&from=publisher

Let's just be praying for her that the remaining political influence that seems to be barring her way should be cleared off.

Hmm

Hurray for Ngozi Okongo-Iweala

[url][/url]https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=f524a31b6e8e2337783b034abe50c83c&news_entry_id=s3fbeef201101en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=8f827c6d57eafb9c60211b9382127a088bc1f2ac&from=publisher

Hurray for Africa

Hurray for Women(our Mummies and Sisters, and wives now)

We rejoice
Re: Kai, I Just Love And Respect This Woman. She Is Our Nigerian Record Breaker�� by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:00am On Nov 15, 2020
See the height meritocracy has taken this outstanding woman while a particular section of the country she hails from want to use quota system incompetency to finish everybody under the chokehold of nepotism.
Re: Kai, I Just Love And Respect This Woman. She Is Our Nigerian Record Breaker�� by TimInspired: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
See the height meritocracy has taken this outstanding woman while a particular section of the country she hails from want to use quota system incompetency to finish everybody under the chokehold of nepotism.

Big grammar, do well to please Simplify
Re: Kai, I Just Love And Respect This Woman. She Is Our Nigerian Record Breaker�� by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
TimInspired:

Big grammar, do well to please Simplify

She knowing her work well and by dedication has taken her to great places, now they are about to confirm her as a leader of an international organization.

If it is here in Nigeria they will be asking her all manner of useless questions like, what is your state of origin?, which tribe are you?, Who is your godfather?, Who sent you?.

Infact I just tire 4 our country, that is why people that have intention making our country great are not allowed to get to leadership position, it is one with evil intentions that eventually become leaders.

(1) (Reply)

Erica Finally Learns How To Prepare Her Favorite Meals(video) / Adekunle Gold Deserves Four More Kids From Me - Simi / Bbnaija Teddya Celebrates Wife, Bambam Wit Romantic Note, Video, As She Turns 32

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.