Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How And Where To Get My Food/agric Produce - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / How And Where To Get My Food/agric Produce (179 Views)

Do You Need Agric Produce Or Livestock at the cheapest price (Frm d North)? / Need An Agric Produce Source Agent In Northern Nigeria? / UK Rejects Consignment Of Agric Produce From Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How And Where To Get My Food/agric Produce by farmsupport: 12:18am On Nov 15, 2020
Food produces order to many have been a thing of short term important.

Even though the lockdown as show to us that it have to be better treated than that.
Why do many treat it this way?
Their can be many reasons for this;
- To some it is the money to acquire products,
- while to others it might be an already existing mindset,

Let us talk abit on the mindset reason. We think why buy much when I can be buying little by little. This mindset can be right for perishable, but for non perishable it is a total flaw.

Instead of buying rice, beans or tubers, in congos/small but in bags,
When we talk about bag doesn't necessarily me bags or a bag it can be quarter or half bag there is alot of difference doing this. As such purchase take you away from just been a final consumer to a retail consumer. This is where saving is done

What then can be the solution?
The leisure of getting Agric/Food items in good quantities and reduce cost per unit can be enjoy by everyone, you can simply buy together with others. Some cooperative and organizations also help to bring people together for this purpose.

And if you are looking for how or where to start with or reselling of produce or buying for your store either plant or animal produces, food or cash crops, simply email us info@daydone.com.ng or check www.daydone.com.ng

#fooditems #foodstuffdelivery #foodselłer #agricproduceexportation

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers For Sale / Standard Stocking Density Of Fingerlings In Earthen Pond / Poultry Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.