Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,814 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests (26483 Views)

Peru President Merino Resigns Following Street Protests / Amina Mohammed Shakes Donald Trump. See The Look On Melania Trump's Face / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by DarkJeddi(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
blowjohn:

Trump is not the first to ask for a recount.
Them al gore time, they did.
If u feel u were cheated u will just keep quiet abi?
And how did it turn out for Al Gore?
He had more grounds for a dispute and yet he still lost..
Trump should lick his wounds and stop chasing shadows.. shocked

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by MrPRevailer(m): 1:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
flemsy15 RuddyFusion RubiesBanking YouAreFinished kingxsamz Onlinealaba gaetano ttshems Perfecttouchade helinues Frstem danyslim Paragon311 johncreek GOFRONT olaric Brandonx blowjohn masterP042

Hey guys, I read your comments. I want to let you know the mass protests you see are for suppressed evidences of frauds by the Democrats which the mainstream media, including FOXnews has refused to show and claimed fraud evidences is non-existent.
The frauds are real and so NUMEROUS TO COUNT.

The reason most Nigerians have not seen it is because they are plugged to popular leftist Media 24/7 (CNN, BBC, Bloomberg, ABC, NBC, CBS etc). It's not called "mass mind-control" for nothing.

This short article will open your eyes to see that only 6 corporations control the thousands of popular mass media in U.S

https://humansarefree.com/2019/08/the-6-monolithic-corporations-that-control-almost-everything-we-watch-hear-and-read.html

So now you know why the masses hate Trump.
It's BECAUSE OF THE CORPORATE MEDIA.

Moreover, Trump is fighting alone against the New World Order or Global Communism or *THE GREAT RESET* (coined by IMF, Economic forum)
If you really know what has been going on in Communist China for decades, you'll know a global communism will be most horrorful for humanity. It's a Biblical prophesy that's about to be fulfilled. Revelation 13:16-18

I have some independent journalism sites I've recommended in my profile. Please use them.
For example you will see many evidences. While on the corporate media they report no evidences. It's just so typical of fake news, suppressed news.
Subscribe to Reclaimthenet.org for more censorship news going on right under our noses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kingdomcome:
Trump the best Americans president ever. We are waiting to officially welcome u to 2024 winner . God ordained president to make America great again. All hail Trump supporters. No amount of intimidation can make u concede. Americans people love u Mr President. The people president. Do u think American is like zoological republic. All election malpractices must be exposed for further occurrence. Nigarria bunch of irritrate commenting rubbish.

You can't string words together and you are calling people illiterate....wow
Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by 5thcolm(m): 3:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
justli:

That's the point: media journalism isn't about reporting what you want instead it's about telling it as it happened.
This isn't about Trump, but more about the fact that the MSM can hang up against you disregarding the people's choice.

Think for a moment: with years after years of bad publicity and voters suppression, he still pull in astounding 70 million votes.
He's the people's choice. The media is imposing Biden on the country and hope they don't live to regret it.

For you to bring up voters suppression simply means that you are not fully familiar with US politics. Voters suppression is the only reason Republicans win election here. They are always going to court to make sure that votes of predominantly black/latino communities don't count for one flimsy reason or the other.

It kind of funny that you talking about 70 million votes just like Trump did on Twitter as if Joe Biden didn't have over 75 million votes too. Remember Clinton that democrats don't really like got over 3 million more votes than him in 2016 election.

This is what i meant when i said Trump(conman) is not smart, his victims are just more dumb. How on earth would you/him bring up the numbers game. When it's obviously stacked against you/him.

And for your info, the media reported the march but Trump the conman again, tricked you to believe they didn't. He his not smart, he just needs you to be more dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj-LfBSGDyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggejY7bstPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn0xT0BmSy8

I am sorry sorry for insinuating you are dumb, just don't know how else to say explain this.
I am sure you are not dumb, you probably just lazy to research Trump's lies or maybe you don't have the time.
My advise is confirm/research all stories, don't blindly follow someone.
Facts is all that matters not rhetorics

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Hey guys, I read your comments. I want to let you know the mass protests you see are for suppressed evidences of frauds by the Democrats which the mainstream media, including FOXnews has refused to show and claimed fraud evidences is non-existent.

The reason most Nigerians have not seen it is because they are plugged to popular leftist Media 24/7 (CNN, BBC, Bloomberg, ABC, NBC, CBS etc). It's not called "mass mind-control" for nothing.

This short article will open your eyes to see that only 6 corporations control the thousands of popular mass media in U.S

https://humansarefree.com/2019/08/the-6-monolithic-corporations-that-control-almost-everything-we-watch-hear-and-read.html

Moreover, Trump is fighting alone against the New World Order or Global Communism or *THE GREAT RESET* (coined by IMF, Economic forum)
If you really know what has been going on in Communist China for decades, you'll know a global communism will be most horrorful for humanity. It's a Biblical prophesy that's about to be fulfilled. Revelation 13:16-18

I have some independent journalism sites I've recommended in my profile. Please use them.
For example you will see many evidences. While on the corporate media they report no evidences. It's just so typical of fake news, suppressed news.
Subscribe to Reclaimthenet.org for more censorship news going on right under our noses.

Just hush it...you deplorables are running out if stations to spew your lies
Cases of fraud are being thrown out due to no evidence left and right but you,the deluded one,knows better

What happens when newsmax and oann start calling Biden president elect, what soul you do then
Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
5thcolm:

For you to bring up voters suppression simply means that you are not fully familiar with US politics. Voters suppression is the only reason Republicans win election here. They are always going to court to make sure that votes of predominantly black/latino communities don't count for one flimsy reason or the other.

It kind of funny that you talking about 70 million votes just like Trump did on Twitter as if Joe Biden didn't have over 75 million votes too. Remember Clinton that democrats don't really like got over 3 million more votes than him in 2016 election.

This is what i meant when i said Trump(conman) is not smart, his victims are just more dumb. How on earth would you/him bring up the numbers game. When it's obviously stacked against you/him.

And for your info, the media reported the march but Trump the conman again, tricked you to believe they didn't. He his not smart, he just needs you to be more dumb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj-LfBSGDyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggejY7bstPw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn0xT0BmSy8

I am sorry sorry for insinuating you are dumb, just don't know how else to say explain this.
I am sure you are not dumb, you probably just lazy to research Trump's lies or maybe you don't have the time.
My advise is confirm/research all stories, don't blindly follow someone.
Facts is all that matters not rhetorics

Lovely response
Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by Merimental(m): 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
rontolo:

Even they are tired of his madness. Trump is truly insane. He will have no friends left come jan

despite d woeful n incompetence of ur president he still commands more friends Dan u could Eva imagine.

nigerian fellow analysing wat happens to an American citizen. Unbelievable misplacement of priority.
Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by Merimental(m): 5:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
gaetano:

They were, until he lost. Fox had to start dancing neutral. Being pro trump at this point will be bad for business.

Fox simply panicked n lacked loyalty.

CNN stood by Hillary n Dems in 2016 n gave Trump a tough time. dats Loyalty to d core IMO.
Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by Merimental(m): 5:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Paragon311:
Wake up to reality Trump.......

Election done and dusted....

Funny how Nigerians speak of Americas election like u are in position to do so wen ur electoral system is d worst in d world wit multiple n simultaneously controlled rigging b4, during n after election.

lol
Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by gaetano: 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
Merimental:

Fox simply panicked n lacked loyalty.

CNN stood by Hillary n Dems in 2016 n gave Trump a tough time. dats Loyalty to d core IMO.

CNN is a way bigger network than fox, bigger than aljazera and BBC. Fox doesn't come close to those two. CNN can afford the risk, fox can't

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by MrPRevailer(m): 5:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
milehigh06:

Just hush it...you deplorables are running out if stations to spew your lies
Cases of fraud are being thrown out due to no evidence left and right but you,the deluded one,knows better

What happens when newsmax and oann start calling Biden president elect, what soul you do then

Your sayings are ironical. The mainstream media is built on lies. Listen to independent journalism and you'll see news that doesn't make it to the mainstream
Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by MrPRevailer(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
gaetano:

CNN is a way bigger network than fox, bigger than aljazera and BBC. Fox doesn't come close to those two. CNN can afford the risk, fox can't

Fox is acquired/ owned by one of the 6 MONOLITHIC corporations controlling the mass-medias. So even though it appeared they were in support of Trump initially. The puppet masters were only making it so to later betray Trump at the most important time. And the name is FOX, when someone calls you a FOX

Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by rontolo(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Merimental:

despite d woeful n incompetence of ur president he still commands more friends Dan u could Eva imagine.

nigerian fellow analysing wat happens to an American citizen. Unbelievable misplacement of priority.
It isn’t misplaced. It matters to me. I voted. Trump gone. Thank you
Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by Shawl001(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hmmn,
I just had this feeling that, what happened in Nigeria is about to happen in US, politically.
Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by kingxsamz(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Yawns... Not interested.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
MrPRevailer:

Your sayings are ironical. The mainstream media is built on lies. Listen to independent journalism and you'll see news that doesn't make it to the mainstream

Dude...I live here..I don't need media to tell me how it is...ps..I watch CNN or msnbc max an hr a day.....
Re: Donald Trump Criticies Media Houses For Not Showing Street Protests by MrPRevailer(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
[center][/center][center][/center]
milehigh06:

Dude...I live here..I don't need media to tell me how it is...ps..I watch CNN or msnbc max an hr a day.....

That's what I'm saying. You are being brainwashed with lies, fake news by those those media which are under the same media corporations.

MSNBC is a merger of Microsoft (Ms) and NBC.
Billgates who was CEO of Microsoft is a globalist who is seeking a mandatory vaccination for the whole world and to euthanize 90% of humanity.

Please read for more details and save yourself further brainwashing.

And check my profile for recommended journalism.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dead Brothel Owner Wins Election In Nevada / China’s Leader Xi Jinping Secures Historic Third Term In Power / US President Joe Biden's Son, Hunter, Indicted On Federal Firearms Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.