Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash (43947 Views)

Bidden On Afghanistan: Five More Years Of US Presence Won't Change Anything / Trump Indirectly Concedes Defeat, Ask Officials To Cooperate With Bidden's Team / US Election: Joe Bidden Takes 917-Vote Lead In Georgia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by OwenJesse27(m): 6:35am On Nov 15, 2020
Femich18:
I know APC and PDP supporters will now have an excuse and say sabi America too dey fight themselves.
But we should point it out to them that they didn't kill themselves. Like the way we do here, they will kill, kidnap and use that opportunity to steal from their fellow poor masses

Nigerian democracy is better than USA give ur country the credit for once and stop defensive ....it only shows that we can only get better ...Edo election was way better than this.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by ehinmowo: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Why is Donald Trump causing problems in US?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Goodvibes007: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2020
vivaciousvivi:
Behold! Trumps America!
Never seen how a so called sitting president has the ability to fuel so much cult like hate and misguided prejudice against others with opposing political views. And you can bet he would never come out to condemn the violence and ask for peace all round. Biden has a lot of work to do with these far right liberals. I don't envy his next 4yrs
Nope. He is actually tweeting cut and misleading videos at the moment.
He is called the divider-in-chief for a reason.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by EgunMogaji2: 6:36am On Nov 15, 2020
unzend:
An average Human being should be scared

I’m really scared, but for my kids.

I didn’t raise them in preparation for a micro civil war like this cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Goodvibes007: 6:37am On Nov 15, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I’m really scared, but for my kids.

I didn’t raise them in preparation for a micro civil war like this cry
This was earlier on today in DC. Everyone has gone home now.

4 Likes

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Goodvibes007: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2020
Slurity:
Not only Nigeria is stupid afterall. Trump has really defaced this country big time. He is rapidly becoming worst president ever.
Not rapidly. He is now the worst president in modern history.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by TheSTreetman: 6:41am On Nov 15, 2020
African leaders will be smiling

1 Like

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by bamite(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2020
Ferdinandu:
Americans are gradually learning what it means to be Africans. Disease ravaged (Covid-19). Post Election violence, Leaders who refuses to Leave power, Election that will never be viewed as free and fair even if God come down from heaven and conduct the election himself. Americans enjoy your shithole country

khiaa since you love insulting Africans so much, what do you say about this your new shit hole country?

1 Like

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2020
kurupt1:

Why don't you Africans have sense?why why?

U don't even know how the violence started ,ur already quick to condemn Trump
Mr. Non African, if Trump had peacefully conceded the election and moved on without his delusional attempts at claiming the electorate was rigged, would ANY side be out on the streets today fighting? Haven't you seen tons of videos where civilian MAGA supporters constantly instigate violence against others for no apparent reason? Follow Tyrese on IG and check his feed. It will shock you. Trump is an immature narcissist bigot and millions of Americans and thousands around the globe can't be wrong in their assessment of him.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by holicalpha(m): 6:42am On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass trump
Once a loser! Always a loser...
Trump should tell his supporters to calm down that he is a loser

It is over according to kalistus

If you are a niggarrrr and you know kalistus then you must be a real niggarr....light up my first tie of weed this morning...though I woke up at the right side of the bed but the need to light up my weed can not be over emphasized

Damn nigger!

I’m rolling my AZ with a hand and quoting you with another hand

We need to Link up o,so we can smoke and smoke til popsmoke turns in his grave , I wan come Benin but everywhere dey hot make I still Dey Auchi now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by GOOOGLE504(m): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2020
Trump has showed us that America is just another African country in disguise.

A babe stole an anti protester's phone in one of those videos. US = Glorified naija

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by vivaciousvivi(f): 6:43am On Nov 15, 2020
Goodvibes007:

Nope. He is actually tweeting cut and misleading videos at the moment.
He is called the divider-in-chief for a reason.

But he isn't condemning the violence and asking all parties to sheath their swords is He? No, so we are saying the same thing

1 Like

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 15, 2020
blowjohn:

Are u minding them?
Nigerians are naturally stupidly sentimental.
They are condemning trump as if its trump that told them to protest.
Right from day 1 of the election, many supporters of trump have been crying foul over what they feel were election frauds

While you might have a tiny point...

There is something called "political posturing". The posturing of a particular leader sometimes goes a long way in determining how his followership would react in certain situations.

Long before this election even started, the president of the US was already making certain statements that are by nature, subtly inciting(e.g. saying he won't accept the results and all that). And you know that this is a man with a cult-like following.

You are a Nigerian aren't you? I am sure you know how these things work. It's pretty much the same everywhere. Or have you forgotten 2011(I will go no further on that)? The die-hard followers will always follow what the leader says.

So, you can't sit there and try to totally absolve the leader of all culpability.

9 Likes

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Gloriagee(f): 6:46am On Nov 15, 2020
Becoming?
Slurity:
Not only Nigeria is stupid afterall. Trump has really defaced this country big time. He is rapidly becoming worst president ever.

3 Likes

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Goodvibes007: 6:47am On Nov 15, 2020
vivaciousvivi:

But he isn't condemning the violence and asking all parties to sheath their swords is He? No, so we are saying the same thing
Trump doesn't condemn or calls for peace. He likes to add gas to a burning flame.

4 Likes

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Gloriagee(f): 6:47am On Nov 15, 2020
Very annoying 'leader'.

mansakhalifa:

While you might have a tiny point...

There is something called "political posturing". The posture of a particular leader sometimes goes a long way in determining how his followership would react in certain situations.

Long before this election even started, the president of the US had already making certain statements that are by nature, subtly inciting(e.g. saying he won't accept the results and all that). And you know that this is a man with a cult-like following.

You are a Nigerian aren't you? I am sure you know how these things work. It's pretty much the same everywhere. Or have you forgotten 2011(I will go no further on that). The die-hard followers will always follow what the leader says.

So, you can't sit there and try to totally absolve the leader of all culpability.

2 Likes

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by tizzyloaded(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2020
I no know sey oyinbo people too mumu like this

1 Like

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Omoluabi16(m): 6:49am On Nov 15, 2020
So sad to see what the US degenerated to. lipsrsealed Biden has a lot of work to do. There's got to be a lot of unity and healing on the part of all muricans

3 Likes

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by NoFucksToGive: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Pussy ass trump
Once a loser! Always a loser...
Trump should tell his supporters to calm down that he is a loser

It is over according to kalistus

If you are a niggarrrr and you know kalistus then you must be a real niggarr....light up my first tie of weed this morning...though I woke up at the right side of the bed but the need to light up my weed can not be over emphasized

Aaaaarrrrrrgghhh

Guy you talk too damn much !!!

We all smoke weed we don't need to hear you gabble about it

Shut the hell up

5 Likes

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Goodvibes007: 6:50am On Nov 15, 2020
tizzyloaded:
I no know sey oyinbo people too mumu like this
They are ooo. Lots sef. They were all in hiding and usually lurk on internet boards. Trump gave them a voice and they started coming out from their hideouts in droves.

3 Likes

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by toprealman: 6:51am On Nov 15, 2020
unzend:
An average Human being should be scared
You are right...... civilization or not, man's default setting can be restored by several factors at any time.

1 Like

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by yahmohy27: 6:52am On Nov 15, 2020
Femich18:
I know APC and PDP supporters will now have an excuse and say sabi America too dey fight themselves.
But we should point it out to them that they didn't kill themselves. Like the way we do here, they will kill, kidnap and use that opportunity to steal from their fellow poor masses
Who sent you ?
Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Ooye12: 7:00am On Nov 15, 2020
Trump will later be disgrace Las Las bet it’s with me
Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Godsonkemz(m): 7:03am On Nov 15, 2020
Later they will criticize and call us Africans Barbarians who resort to violence after election.

2 Likes

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by engrelvis(m): 7:04am On Nov 15, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Trump want to scatter everything for Biden. They are giving reasons why Iran and rest of the world will continue to mock their democracy
l pray n hope he finally wins otherwise na jail he go end up.Too many allegations against him
Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Elan83(m): 7:07am On Nov 15, 2020
The only thing that will save America is to correct those criminalities & frauds committed by Democrats, Trump won that election clearly & he can never chicken out bcoz the media & some backward useless countries like Nigeria hate him,, watch how it goes, Biden clearly knows in his heart that is the ultimate loser,, if Joe Biden doesn't go to jail then it mean things will never be better anymore!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Eriokanmi: 7:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Blame it all on fake predictions by those pollsters

1 Like

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:09am On Nov 15, 2020
kurupt1:

Who started the violence?? Now I understand why you guys voted Buhari.Una IQ too low
Me i don't know. You that have high IQ, you for tell us who started the violence, how it started and why it started.

1 Like

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by Firstorderwizard(m): 7:10am On Nov 15, 2020
Buhari should act fast and ban American politicians
Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by blackmantis: 7:13am On Nov 15, 2020
Exactly what Trump wants, he is ready to burn down the country.....if he can't have it, nobody would have it.

2 Likes

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by olanshi: 7:15am On Nov 15, 2020
Trump will divide American, let’s wait and see what comes out of it! All this shows that he’s selfish and doesn’t have the interest of Americans at heart.

3 Likes

Re: Post Electoral Violence Breakout In US As Trump And Bidden Supporters Clash by FlashDboy: 7:17am On Nov 15, 2020
gaetano:
Any American that undermines democracy and engages in electoral violence will be issued visa ban from entering Nigeria

Instead of those African leaders to take this opportunity to ridicule trump, dem dey there dey form confuse. Write their consulate too stressing free and fair election is what should be obtainable...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russia To Build A Nuclear Power Plant In Burkina Faso (Photos) / Husband, Wife Buried On Runway At US Airport Greet Thousands Of Planes Every Yea / Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.