Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. (223 Views)

20 Business You Can Start With #1000 To #1500 / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria / Do This High Return Business,you Wont Regret It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:31am On Nov 15, 2020
*The "Perfect Business" Every Entrepreneur Should Know About*

If I were to recommend a profitable business for a man or woman who only has a start-up capital of N10,000 - N50,000 and about 3 hours a day to spare, I would recommend what I call RAGP VIRTUAL TO UP.

What Is RAGP Virtual Top Up & Why Do I Recommend It for Entrepreneurs?

Before I tell you what RAGP VIRTUAL TOP UP(VTU) and why I recommend it, I want you to stop for a moment and think�� about what many people spend their money on asides shelter, transport, school fees, food and drinks.

If you think about it carefully, you will agree with me that most of what we spend money on comes down to products that help us to live a more comfortable life.

Things like:

- Airtime

- Data

- Electricity Bills - PHCN, IKEDC

- Satellite TV Subscription - DSTV, GOTV, StarTimes

- Etc

The point I am trying to make is this...

"People spend a lot of money every year on these products and that is why telecommunication products companies like Quickteller & Clickatell, financial institutions etc are growing FAT every day"

The market for these products is HUGE and UNLIMITED.

And these telecommunication companies obtain the license to resell these products from businesses like MTN, GLOBACOM, AIRTEL and 9MOBILE

But unlike Quickteller and Clickatell, you do not need a big website with lots of fancy design to make a lot of money using or selling these telecom products.

No.

As a matter of fact, you could make huge money from every one of the products when you use Recharge and Get Paid Virtual Top Up approach.

I am not sure what your income goal is...

Maybe it is an extra N500,000 a month

Or N1 million a month

Or even N5 million a month

The RAGP virtual top up model I am about to explain to you can make it happen for you (that is, if you are teachable)

RAGP Virtual Top Up is All About 3 Things:

(1) You search for a reliable telecommunication company (RAGP) and register on their platform to own a personal VTU Portal and have access to airtime, data and bill payment services and lots more.

Here is a platform that helps a lot of people to easily pay their electricity bills from the comfort of their homes, without having to go to PHCN office or roadside vendors.

(2) You register with a one time payment on the telecom VTU platform for your preferred plan and you receive an online account, with a unique username and password where you can conduct business transactions and record the amount of money you earn from your activities.

I.e. You register on our platform, receive your online details, and we will guide you on how to run a successful Telecom VTU business.

(3) You promote the company/products using excellent social media advert methods for a good Return on Your Investment.

E.g. You can simply promote them using just Whatsapp marketing approach( free Digital Marketing Skill to all that partner with us)

This is why I said earlier that you can make huge money from every one of the products when you partner with our Telecom VTU Company.

I recommend Recharge and Get Paid Virtual Top Up business model because:

�‍♀ You don't need a lot of money to start (You can start with even N10,000)

�‍♀ The market for telecom products is HUGE and UNLIMITED (you will never run out of products to sell)

�‍♀You don't need a shop or office to start

�‍♀ It is not time-consuming

�‍♀ And the profits can be fast and crazy

As you can see, this business is for open minded individual.

But the good thing is that you can turn your capital into a lot of profits within a few weeks if you use our proven system.

One more thing...

In case you are having doubts about if this business model will work for you or not, my answer to that is - IT WILL WORK FOR YOU

As long as you follow the simple rules explained in the training group.

What you are doing here is - You are buying a personal VTU(VIRTUAL TOP UP) Portal for telecom products at lower prices and you are using them for very good profits

And you are doing it without having to sit down in a shop waiting for customers.

Instead, customers will be the ones to contact you.

It is now your decision to make.

Churches,Skill Acquisition Centres, Mosques and some reputable organizations to mention but few has used RAGP VTU platform to empower their members and also as retirement plan/ side business for their members.

Join us now

Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:41am On Nov 15, 2020
RISK TAKERS ARE MONEY MAKERS
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:43am On Nov 15, 2020
Show me a billoniare and i will show you he never acquired his wealth through Salary.
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:44am On Nov 15, 2020
Don't pass by Opportunity when you see one
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 15, 2020
What are attractive in to the eyes might be poisonous to your bank balance.

Bring10k Get 20k❌❌❌❌❌

This is a legit vtu business
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:46am On Nov 15, 2020
A business of 21st Century
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Banks Ventured into VTU business not quite long and they are really making Massive income from we.
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Start yours today and never look down on this legitimate business
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:50am On Nov 15, 2020
Your decision of yesterday give you the results you see today, taking another great decision today determines your tommorow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:51am On Nov 15, 2020
There is money in Telecom vtu business only if you are blessed with an open eye's to see the vision which banks saw before investing in it.
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 15, 2020
Call me if intrested
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:53am On Nov 15, 2020
Text me if need more information to get started
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 15, 2020
Avoid fear of looseing your hard earned money...am trusted if you trust me.
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 15, 2020
The reason why the rich get richer and the poor get poorer is because the poor are afraid of taking risk.
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 3:59am On Nov 15, 2020
Billoniare looses billions to be a billoniare
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 4:00am On Nov 15, 2020
The poor never want to loose anything
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 4:01am On Nov 15, 2020
If you don't think you stink
Re: A Business You Shouldn't Pass By. by Nobody: 5:20am On Feb 15, 2021
HAVE YOU THOUGHT OF 100,000 PEOPLE WHO RECHARGE AND YOU GET N2 PROFIT FROM EACH OF THEM?

WITH 10,OOO ONLY YOU CAN OBTAIN YOUR VTU LICENSE AND STAND CHANCES TO EARN N200,000 DAILY��‍♂️

(1) (Reply)

Currency / Business Discussion / Need 100 Bags Of Cement @mile 12!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.