Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:25 AM

Another Dream...Scary One At That... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Another Dream...Scary One At That... (249 Views)

Watch Scary Moment A Man Who Act As Jesus Christ Fell From His Cross (video) / Another Dream By Pastor Dana Coverstone On The Events Of September / Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Dream...Scary One At That... by PaulH07: 3:47am On Nov 15, 2020
I've dreamt again ooo...

Dreamed I was with some people in the middle of the night, trying to prepare a ship on the coast for it's journey on the sea. The coast was mountainous and covered with snow that was gradually turning to ice.

Then I went downwards to strengthen the chain we were forcing through the packs of snow, to sort of anchor the ship into it; and I got lost.

It began getting darker, icier and scarier, the latter especially when I began hearing the howling of wolves; till I actually saw a giant one standing about 15feet tall close to me, looking down on me. I was so terrified I said my last prayers which were asking God to forgive me my sins of doubting his existence, and of fornication, adultery and masturbation.

All of a sudden I saw the wolf no more, then I started looking for a way out of my predicament, and then saw what seemed like a Lion jump out of a bush nearby and took to it's heels. My knowledge of Lions first running away when they see a human, only to go strategize their attack soonest activated my own heels too, and I didn't know when I started running and breezing past the bush opposite where it sprang to, and was just running through it, till I saw a car's headlight flashing from a distance. I ran towards it begging for help, but the weyrey no stop. I just kept running till I entered where I saw enough people selling bread, and doing other activities, with electricity everywhere before i knew i was now safe, and woke up.

I immediately repeated the prayer in my dream in real life asking God to forgive me and accept me back.

The dreams are becoming too much meen... undecided

Even thinking of going to church today.

1 Like

Re: Another Dream...Scary One At That... by Ayoemrys(m): 4:20am On Nov 15, 2020
That Hollywood movie go dey interesting o

1 Like

Re: Another Dream...Scary One At That... by Humanoid01(m): 4:28am On Nov 15, 2020
God is showing you what life is without Him, and what it will be like if you die without Him. This is grace! Please pay attention to these dreams, He's definitely calling you back. Don't take any scoffer here seriously, las las some of them go repent and you nor go know.

1 Like

Re: Another Dream...Scary One At That... by PaulH07: 4:39am On Nov 15, 2020
Humanoid01:
God is showing you what life is without Him, and what it will be like if you die without Him. This is grace! Please pay attention to these dreams, He's definitely calling you back. Don't take any scoffer here seriously, las las some of them go repent and you nor go know.

Hmmm...are you the sobriquet for that Righteousness guy?
Re: Another Dream...Scary One At That... by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:39am On Nov 15, 2020
PaulH07:
I was so terrified I said my last prayers which were asking God to forgive me my sins of doubting his existence, and of fornication, adultery and masturbation.

The dreams are becoming too much meen... undecided

Even thinking of going to church today.
Lol!

The fear of death is the beginning of wisdom for the atheists...

Simply repent bro because now you have no more excuses.

I hope others doubting God's existence could learn a thing or two from your experience.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Another Dream...Scary One At That... by PaulH07: 4:39am On Nov 15, 2020
Ayoemrys:
That Hollywood movie go dey interesting o

Lol...
Re: Another Dream...Scary One At That... by Humanoid01(m): 5:09am On Nov 15, 2020
PaulH07:

Hmmm...are you the sobriquet for that Righteousness guy?
Lol no, we're different persons.

(1) (Reply)

Religious Hate Speech From The Muslims To The Christian / What Do You Know About Egbesu, / 2020 PROPHECIES - WERE THEY ALL LIES ? ? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.