Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

FORGIVENESS; Setting Yourself Free - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / FORGIVENESS; Setting Yourself Free (237 Views)

The 7 Stages Of Deliverance and Prosperity: Set Yourself Free / Difference Between Praying For Forgiveness Of Sin And Repentance / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Forgiveness As She Testifies In Church (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FORGIVENESS; Setting Yourself Free by Gospelpreacher1: 3:02pm On Dec 20, 2020
[b]Matthew 18:21-22

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Matthew 18:23-25 (NLT)
23 For this reason, the Kingdom of Heaven can be compared to a king who decided to bring his accounts up to date with servants who had borrowed money from him.
24 In the process, one of his debtors was brought in who owed him millions of dollars.
25 He couldn't pay, so the king ordered that he, his wife, his children, and everything he had be sold to pay the debt.
26 But the man fell down before the king and begged him, 'Oh, sir, be patient with me, and I will pay it all.'
27 Then the king was filled with pity for him, and he released him and forgave his debt.
28 "But when the man left the king, he went to a fellow servant who owed him a few thousand dollars. He grabbed him by the throat and demanded instant payment.
29 His fellow servant fell down before him and begged for a little more time. 'Be patient and I will pay it,' he pleaded.
30 But his creditor wouldn't wait. He had the man arrested and jailed until the debt could be paid in full.
31 "When some of the other servants saw this, they were very upset. They went to the king and told him what had happened.
32 Then the king called in the man he had forgiven and said, 'You evil servant! I forgave you that tremendous debt because you pleaded with me.
33 Shouldn't you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?'
34 Then the angry king sent the man to prison until he had paid every penny.
35 "That's what my heavenly Father will do to you if you refuse to forgive your brothers and sisters in your heart."
[/b]

Forgiveness is of more Benefit to the one who Forgives than the one Forgiven.

Forgiveness Lifts a Huge Burden from the one who Forgives

Forgiveness frees the mind of the one who Forgives.

No Matter how long you have walked with GOD, Unforgiveness will Hinder you From Eternal life in Heaven.

So,
Free your Mind
Free yourself from that Burden,
Forgive that man! Forgive that lady!

It will Benefit you More.

I Don't know who this is for, but I know it's for Somebody.
I was kind of pushed to put this out.
Re: FORGIVENESS; Setting Yourself Free by IamSimi(m): 9:31am On Dec 21, 2020
Gospelpreacher1:
[b]Matthew 18:21-22

21 Then came Peter to him, and said, Lord, how oft shall my brother sin against me, and I forgive him? till seven times?
22 Jesus saith unto him, I say not unto thee, Until seven times: but, Until seventy times seven.

Matthew 18:23-25 (NLT)
23 For this reason, the Kingdom of Heaven can be compared to a king who decided to bring his accounts up to date with servants who had borrowed money from him.
24 In the process, one of his debtors was brought in who owed him millions of dollars.
25 He couldn't pay, so the king ordered that he, his wife, his children, and everything he had be sold to pay the debt.
26 But the man fell down before the king and begged him, 'Oh, sir, be patient with me, and I will pay it all.'
27 Then the king was filled with pity for him, and he released him and forgave his debt.
28 "But when the man left the king, he went to a fellow servant who owed him a few thousand dollars. He grabbed him by the throat and demanded instant payment.
29 His fellow servant fell down before him and begged for a little more time. 'Be patient and I will pay it,' he pleaded.
30 But his creditor wouldn't wait. He had the man arrested and jailed until the debt could be paid in full.
31 "When some of the other servants saw this, they were very upset. They went to the king and told him what had happened.
32 Then the king called in the man he had forgiven and said, 'You evil servant! I forgave you that tremendous debt because you pleaded with me.
33 Shouldn't you have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?'
34 Then the angry king sent the man to prison until he had paid every penny.
35 "That's what my heavenly Father will do to you if you refuse to forgive your brothers and sisters in your heart."
[/b]

Forgiveness is of more Benefit to the one who Forgives than the one Forgiven.

Forgiveness Lifts a Huge Burden from the one who Forgives

Forgiveness frees the mind of the one who Forgives.

No Matter how long you have walked with GOD, Unforgiveness will Hinder you From Eternal life in Heaven.

So,
Free your Mind
Free yourself from that Burden,
Forgive that man! Forgive that lady!

It will Benefit you More.

I Don't know who this is for, but I know it's for Somebody.
I was kind of pushed to put this out.

Bro pls how can i contact you?
Urgently
Re: FORGIVENESS; Setting Yourself Free by Gospelpreacher1: 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
IamSimi:

Bro pls how can i contact you?
Urgently

I replied your mail..
Re: FORGIVENESS; Setting Yourself Free by emmyileri(m): 6:30pm On Nov 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Joyce Meyer Message / BREAKING: RCCG Cancels Cross Over Service Nationwide / 2020 PROPHECIES - WERE THEY ALL LIES ? ? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.