Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

➜➜ Creating A Paypal Acct That Withdraws To Nigerian Bank Account? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ➜➜ Creating A Paypal Acct That Withdraws To Nigerian Bank Account? (269 Views)

Creating Paypal That Withdraws To Nigeria Account / Legit Paypal Acct That Can Send And Receive Money / Create Verified Paypal Account That Withdraws And Receives Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

➜➜ Creating A Paypal Acct That Withdraws To Nigerian Bank Account? by donjaz123(m): 7:22am On Nov 15, 2020
I just bought a 7,000 naira eBook that teaches how to create a PayPal account that withdraws to a Nigerian bank account, I read through the steps and I am kind of skeptical it will work.

I want to throw this question out here. Has anyone been able to withdraw from PayPal to their bank account here, in Nigeria?
Re: ➜➜ Creating A Paypal Acct That Withdraws To Nigerian Bank Account? by Walterthaboss: 8:43am On Nov 15, 2020
Buying PayPal ASAP, bring all your funds. $$$ signs only!
I'm always available with the best black market rate!
Escrow allowed, let's both make some bread... £€$

https:///2347089746959
Re: ➜➜ Creating A Paypal Acct That Withdraws To Nigerian Bank Account? by donjaz123(m): 10:28am On Nov 15, 2020
[UPDATE]

Just applied the steps in the pdf, I initiated a test payment from my Nigerian PayPal acct and it went through, although it is being held for 21 days, and I was asked for proof of address .

I'm currently working on the proof of address, and hope everything works out. I just hope I'm able to withdraw directly to my bank account as advertised.

If so, I'm game for my dropshipping game..

Would still love advise from y'all regarding how to maintain the acct...advice for maintaining the acct in the pdf is quite vague
Re: ➜➜ Creating A Paypal Acct That Withdraws To Nigerian Bank Account? by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
You don’t need an ebook or pay money to anybody for tutorials to open, maintain and make withdraw from your PayPal account into your local bank account in Nigeria.
Check my signature for details, or contact me on whatsapp for a free guide. https:///message/RLDQXCKCMXLRP1
Re: ➜➜ Creating A Paypal Acct That Withdraws To Nigerian Bank Account? by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
donjaz123:
[UPDATE]

Just applied the steps in the pdf, I initiated a test payment from my Nigerian PayPal acct and it went through, although it is being held for 21 days, and I was asked for proof of address .

I'm currently working on the proof of address, and hope everything works out. I just hope I'm able to withdraw directly to my bank account as advertised.

If so, I'm game for my dropshipping game..

Would still love advise from y'all regarding how to maintain the acct...advice for maintaining the acct in the pdf is quite vague

You don’t need an ebook or pay money to anybody for tutorials to open, maintain and make withdraw from your PayPal account into your local bank account in Nigeria.
Check my signature for details, or contact me on whatsapp for a free guide. https:///message/RLDQXCKCMXLRP1

(1) (Reply)

How can one Receive Money From Another African Country. / BTC Funds Needed Urgently. (stay Away Scammers) / Professional Printing & Graphic Design Services To Suit All Your Printing Needs!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.