Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career (140 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career by emmyvee(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Hi members,

I registered with an organisation called marketing place on worldwidecareerjobs.com after reading about them that they can help me get a job in Europe. In less than two weeks after following their processes, they finally sent a mail to me on Saturday 14/11/2020 that my invitation letter to work in Ireland is ready. They asked me to submit copies of my latest CV, school certificate, job certificate, passport and my transcript and will also pay 30-50 euros at the end of the process to cover for some unavoidable cost to an organisation for medical certificate.
Visa fees, ticket and other attached costs will be incurred by the employer in Ireland. PLS I WANT TO FIND OUT IF THIS COULD BE REAL AND IF ANYONE HAS ANY EXPERIENCE TO SHARE ON THIS.

(1) (Reply)

8 Tips On Maximizing Opportunities To Succeed In Life / Gis Training In Portharcourt / Content Writer/blog Admin Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.