Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? (260 Views)

Living A Perfect Christian Life Is Hard But Possible / Dr. Fayemi Meets Leadership Of Deeper Christian Life Ministry / Why Is The Christian Life So Hard? - Olamide Obire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by Omooba77: 8:10am On Nov 15, 2020
Can what we eat affect my Christian Life? Some people believe what they eat dont affect their Christian life!
Re: Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by 9jamustchange: 8:13am On Nov 15, 2020
Yes, if it threatens the faith of another brother
Re: Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by Kobojunkiee: 8:16am On Nov 15, 2020
Omooba77:
Can what we eat affect my Christian Life? Some people believe what they eat dont affect their Christian life!
According to Jesus Christ, it is not what you eat or drink that makes you unclean

Matthew 15 vs 10-30 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
10. Jesus called the people to him. He said, “Listen and understand what I am saying.
11. It is not what people put in their mouth that makes them wrong.[c] It is what comes out of their mouth that makes them wrong.”
12. Then the followers came to Jesus and asked, “Do you know that the Pharisees are upset about what you said?”
13. Jesus answered, “Every plant that my Father in heaven has not planted will be pulled up by the roots.
14. Stay away from the Pharisees. They lead the people, but they are like blind men leading other blind men. And if a blind man leads another blind man, both of them will fall into a ditch.”
15. Peter said, “Explain to us what you said earlier to the people.”
16. Jesus said, “Do you still have trouble understanding?
17. Surely you know that all the food that enters the mouth goes into the stomach. Then it goes out of the body.
18. But the bad things people say with their mouth come from the way they think. And that’s what can make people wrong.
19. All these bad things begin in the mind: evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual sins, stealing, lying, and insulting people.
20. These are the things that make people wrong. Eating without washing their hands will never make people unacceptable to God.”
Re: Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by MrPresident1: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2020
MrPresident1:
Donald Trump is king of America in the order of Anointed god-kings like Cyrus of Persia, both named by name in the Bible. Only an anointed god-king could have built the temple of God in Jerusalem.

Solomon did it. Cyrus did it. The Donald did it too! Jesus will do it!

This conspiracy against The Donald will unravel; the Donald will have a great victory, he will trump his enemies, he will triumph over all of them. The voice of victory will be loud and total and complete, without any equivocation. It will be clear to everyone that the Donald has triumphed over all his enemies.

President Joe Biden's tenure is not found in the Bible. Sleepy Joe will not be president.

1 Corinthians 15:52
In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

1 Thessalonians 4:16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

When President Trump triumphs and blows his trump and it becomes clear as daylight there is now no longer any opposition whatsoever to his kingship, rulership and and dominion, and that of America over the world too, then we will hear from heaven.

We will hear the trump of God.

2 Samuel 22:14-16
The LORD thundered from heaven, and the most High uttered his voice.
15 And he sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.
16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

Psalms 18:13
The LORD also thundered in the heavens, and the Highest gave his voice; hail stones and coals of fire.

Everything before the end of this generation [of the sun].

Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Re: Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by Omooba77: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
According to Jesus Christ, it is not what you eat or drink that makes you unclean

Proverbs 23:1 When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee:
2 And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite.
3 Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.
Re: Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by Kobojunkiee: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Omooba77:
Proverbs 23:1 When thou sittest to eat with a ruler, consider diligently what is before thee:
2 And put a knife to thy throat, if thou be a man given to appetite.
3 Be not desirous of his dainties: for they are deceitful meat.
undecided
I don't know about you but I would rather heed the words of Jesus Christ, the very word out of God's mouth, than the words supposedly of a man called Solomon who eventually died an idol worshipper and adulterer. grin

Jesus Christ said that those who believe in Him will drink poison and it will not harm them.
Re: Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by Omooba77: 10:01am On Nov 15, 2020
Kobojunkiee:
undecided
I don't know about you but I would rather heed the words of Jesus Christ, the very word out of God's mouth, than the words supposedly of a man called Solomon who eventually died an idol worshipper and adulterer. grin

Jesus Christ said that those who believe in Him will drink poison and it will not harm them.

Ok sir....
Re: Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by obonujoker(m): 10:57am On Nov 15, 2020
Yes.

Like taking alcohol
Re: Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by tobechi74: 11:40am On Nov 15, 2020
What if you eat human meat,but no b u kill am
Re: Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by ABOVEDELAW: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2020
MODERATION AND FREQUENCY MATTER A LOT IN WHATEVER WE EAT OR DRINK, DON'T EAT GLUTONOUSLY AND AVOID DRUNKENNESS.
Re: Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by Omooba77: 4:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
ABOVEDELAW:
MODERATION AND FREQUENCY MATTER A LOT IN WHATEVER WE EAT OR DRINK, DON'T EAT GLUTONOUSLY AND AVOID DRUNKENNESS.

Very apt!
Re: Can What We Eat Affect My Christian Life? by Omooba77: 9:21am On Nov 22, 2020
Dont put a knife..

(1) (Reply)

Know Why You Need A Prayer Altar With Apostle Michael Orokpo. / Prophet Jeremiah Clears Air, Says His Traducers Will Continue To Fail / Do We Have Any Neville Goddard Student In This Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.