Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . (996 Views)

2023: Why We Must Remain Obidient To The End - Smart Omo-Idemudia / Makinde To Tinubu: APC Will Not Rule Nigeria Beyond 2023 / Buhari And Atikus Plan To.keep Power In.the.north Beyond.2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by BuharisBoy: 8:27am On Nov 15, 2020
Rotating power from north to south is not moving this country forward, so power must remain in the north forever, I would have suggest monarchy or lifetime presidency but that would be more unacceptable to the political class.

Power rotation only allow our politicians to lavish our country resources with mere understanding among themselves while deceiving us with divide and rule mentality( northerners and southerners, east, south south and west).
It is time we accept them all as same because they are not different.
Only the few will grab my point.
Power should remain in the north. Other politicians can build their region if they have anything tangible.

There can't be two captains in same ship. Northerners must rule because this is the best they can offer to the nation, other regions can also offer their best.
Nigerians politicians are all the same, they loot, support each other intermarry, and protect each other, they are simply friends.

They lack visions, development plans, national goals, or anything tangible to offer the populace, they are distracted by the the race to get and remain in power cycle.
We have to stop that by stabilizing the polity and allow a govt to fix our country.
Most national problems can take at least 20 years to fix it completely but most our most stable presidency is 8 turbulent years filled with distractions and constant race to remains in power, sabotage from other politicians to parve their way to power.
For example former president like yaraduwa, gej and even president buhari have good vision and goals that will change our country but the political class, short 4 or 8 years of power will not allow them to actualize them.

We need a stable polity/govt, lifetime presidency or power should remain in the north.
Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by Moferere: 8:28am On Nov 15, 2020
Where are you getting supplies from?

What are you smoking?

8 Likes

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by November1857(m): 8:29am On Nov 15, 2020
BuharisBoy:
Rotating power from north to south is not moving this country forward, so power must remain in the north forever, I would have suggest monarchy or lifetime presidency but that would be more unacceptable to the political class.
Typical Aboki with born to rule mentality.. Nigeria will break and you'll rule your self forever for all I care ! Backwards stunt..

7 Likes

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by ggood: 8:29am On Nov 15, 2020
Is South not Nigeria? or is it constitutional that only almajiri cow that will rule Nigeria
Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by BuharisBoy: 8:34am On Nov 15, 2020
November1857:
Typical Aboki with born to rule mentality.. Nigeria will break and you'll rule your self forever for all I care ! Backwards stunt..
Go back and read my post because I am still updating
Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by HopeUzodinma: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2020
BuharisBoy:

Since the leaders are all the same, why can't power remain in the south while every other region develops it's side...

Lol.

Weyrey dey disguise.

7 Likes

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by November1857(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2020
BuharisBoy:

you're still saying thesame thing !

1 Like

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by Perfecttouch(m): 8:49am On Nov 15, 2020
BuharisBoy:

update your brain, na sawdust full am

2 Likes

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by 9jamustchange: 8:49am On Nov 15, 2020
I expected much from Buhari's leadership, but unfortunately this best offer from the North leaves so much to be desired. Just wondering whether anything better can ever emerge from the region. Believing any electoral promises from the... is water off a duck's feather.

1 Like

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2020
BuharisBoy:

Power rotation only allow our politicians to lavish our country resources with mere understanding among themselves while deceiving us with divide and rule mentality( northerners and southerners, east, south south and west).
They lack visions, development plans, national goals, or anything tangible to offer the populace, they are distracted by the the race to get and remain in power cycle.
We have to stop that by stabilizing the polity and allow a govt to fix our country.
Most national problems can take at least 20 years to fix it completely but most our most stable presidency is 8 turbulent years filled with distractions and constant race to remains in power, sabotage from other politicians to parve their way to power.

Power should remain in the north. Other politicians can build their region if they have anything tangible.

There can't be two captains in same ship. Northerners must rule because this is the best they can offer to the nation, other regions can also offer their best.
Nigerians politicians are all the same, they loot, support each other intermarry, and protect each other, they are simply friends.

It's like Shoponna wants to kill you this early Sunday morning

After then Aiyelala will drink your blood like tea, while it's still warm

Bastard

1 Like

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by BuharisBoy: 9:04am On Nov 15, 2020
9jamustchange:
I expected much from Buhari's leadership, but unfortunately this best offer from the North leaves so much to be desired. Just wondering whether anything better can ever emerge from the region. Believing any electoral promises from the... is water off a duck's feather.
I am still updating
Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by NOwazobia: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2020
BuharisBoy:

For example former president like yaraduwa, gej and even president buhari have good vision and goals that will change our country but the political class, short 4 or 8 years of power will not allow them to actualize them.

We need a stable polity/govt, lifetime presidency or power should remain in the north.

This one is seeking attention. You can obviously tell he is demented.

1 Like

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by nsiba: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2020
BuharisBoy:

This one just got access to the internet after attending Almajiri school all his life

1 Like

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by Nobody: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2020
I wish people didn't comment on this senseless thread, given this idiot an attention angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by slimfit1(m): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2020
I support it please North should carry on.
Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 15, 2020
November1857:

Person wey Shoponna go kill now now now

1 Like

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by BigSarah(f): 9:45am On Nov 15, 2020
They own the country, they own everything...so them ruling this country forever changes nothing it’s okay by me
Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by omoharry(f): 9:47am On Nov 15, 2020
BuharisBoy:

Dear Nairalanders,please ignore this attention seeking nuisance.He just want to stir up unecessary anger and insult toward the northern region just becos he has nothing to do but to feed on anarchy online .If you check him very well you well, you will observe that he is not well upstairs .

2 Likes

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by SocialJustice: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2020
November1857:
Normal aboki displaying himself. When the country splits they can have monarchy if they please.
Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2020
WHO IS WRITING THIS RUBBISH?
Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by strangest(m): 11:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Yes ooo.... North should continue while SE and SW continue their fights over Awolowo drinking poison and Ojukwu dressing like a woman to cross border.... Meanwhile SS are busy fighting SE over a group that seeks freedom whereas the North owns their oil.... Umu eghu

1 Like

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by DasaintHope(m): 11:37am On Nov 15, 2020
Werey dey disguise

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by helinues: 12:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Your opinion though which belongs to dust bin
Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by HAccord: 12:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
If the next president won't be a South Easterner, let the north keep it.

1 Like

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by lamentor78(m): 12:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
After Buhari North will beg for presidency
Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by sapientia(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Common sense is a rare commodity

1 Like

Re: Why Power Must Remain In The North Beyond 2023, . by theenchanter: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
BigSarah:
They own the country, they own everything...so them ruling this country forever changes nothing it’s okay by me
all these "they own the country" talk you people talk is nauseating.

Explain how they own the country and u'll begin to convulse.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!!!! ISU LGA Police Station On Fire / Angry Nigerian Demands Investigation Into Activities of NG Army On Awomama Highw / Total Number Of Elected Political Office Holders In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.