Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo (66375 Views)

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Bloody Clash Between Fulani And Benin Youths Averted By Police (photos) / Cult Leader Arrested After Bloody Clash Between Aye & Eiye Cult Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Golan007: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
FarahAideed:
Na wa ooo life means nothing to NIGERIAns !!!!!

They are just peaceful protesters.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by leisuretym: 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:
This is the right time for the army to swing into action to kill as much as they can kill .
The army should be deployed to streets I believe that's the best way to chase these hoodlums out of Edo.

Are you okay? Who sent you people to join cult? Nobody should interfere until after all the cultists have killed themselves finished .
No army should interfere for now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by zubimete(f): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
There is fire on the mountain

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
Miracle2020:
kill yourself. Buhari till 2023.
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by loswhite(m): 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
pyyxxaro:
I guess when the criminals were escaping from cell

A lot of people were hailing and cheering them

How e con be now sad
I guess when the criminals was in the cell there was zero cultism in Edo state and also zero armed robbery In the state

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by chukwuibuipob: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
sadcriminals like those in Edo nid SARS not SWAT sad

2 Likes

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Golan007: 12:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2

Shatap.

6 Likes

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by capitalzero: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
This happens when police officers collected bribes to free criminals but they were still sent to prisons.
I think maximum prisons for hardened criminals should be located in the desert or uninhabited arae not in densely populated cities.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
e no go better for endsars organizers....them no go die better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by BigBashiru: 12:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:

https://thenationonlineng.net/just-in-shot-assistant-commissioner-of-police-dies-in-edo/

why arent female cult members out on the streets participating in this? because men are too toxic and too stupid to recognize that killing themselves is stupid! feminism is here to stay! #forasaferworld

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Chirowman(m): 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wahala for edo ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Dpharisee: 12:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
My brother, 17 submissive camels for the eating pleasure of you and family, this beautiful weekend.

In fact, I think it's hightime soldiers took over the streets of Benin and give this cultists the IPOB treatment

It's no longer IPOB but SW treatment which is more recent

4 Likes

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Pearlyakin(m): 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Edo people and cultism are inseparable grin

3 Likes

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by lastempero: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nnamdi kanu u really try this time around,someone with no plan just riding on my people's emotion to bring chaos to the east,if that guy fails to make use of his brain from now onwards,believe me his days will be numbered.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Golan007: 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
loswhite:
I guess when the criminals was in the cell there was zero cultism in Edo state and also zero arm robbery In the state

Whose arm was robbed?

2 Likes

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Hassanmaye(m): 12:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blood of Zachariah, edo state will become hell, 2 prisons open because of peaceful protest.

2 Likes

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by loswhite(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
evansjeff:
angry

It will never be well with those who caused this violence in Benin, as I speak, Upper Sokponba in Benin is now under the control of criminals and cultists. Shootings and killings is now the other of the day. No single police station there anymore as all three in the region were burnt down and ammunitions carted away during the end sars protest.

Upper has been a notorious place, the saving grace where those police stations at Ugbekun, Idogbo and saint saviour.

All those who instigated all these either by spreading lies and fake news for the whatever reason some even for as low as twitter likes and retweets will never go unpunished.

The question of where was the police when they were burning the stations. Was the protest against police stations? So if they were not on the street and they were at the office in their numbers how come the stations got burnt?The big question is how do ppl without guns attack and burn a police station

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Simbrixton(m): 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
ThugBoy:
The Matter na Eiye vs Vikings
sad mehn

1 Like

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Angelfrost(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
My brother, 17 submissive camels for the eating pleasure of you and family, this beautiful weekend.

In fact, I think it's hightime soldiers took over the streets of Benin and give this cultists the IPOB treatment

In the absence or failure of the police to do their jobs, let the "National Guard" take over the state or city! This is not up for discussion or argument... I fully support.

Since elders and leaders of Edo and Benin have failed to rein in their children, let the Law do it for them the hard and brutal way... Nonsense and moronic youths!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Golan007: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Coolcalmcollect:
e no go better for endsars organizers....them no go die better

You can cc Falz and DJ Switch Witch.

3 Likes

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Btruth: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Perfecttouch:
it shall never be well with everybody who supported the impunity being perpetrated by this evil government.
It shall never be well with them and their entire generation...
Fuel is now 170 and in 2015,they said subsidy was a scam.
All supporters of this evil government no go die for where their cloth dey,they will not end well
Amen & amen in Jesus name.

Awon Oloribuku gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Glory2DLamb(m): 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:
This is the right time for the army to swing into action to kill as much as they can kill .
The army should be deployed to streets I believe that's the best way to chase these hoodlums out of Edo.

Are you resident in Benin? Do you have relatives there?

Be careful what you wish for others.

It is only a mad man that throws stones in the market. After all, he doesn't care if his mother is there.

2 Likes

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by MRSAWEDOFF: 12:36pm On Nov 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6GL1aC5m3w

They have even started catching them young in Edo state

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjZDmYl6gx8

According to this guy...... Thieves no dey hide gun again for daytime.... They go house to house to Rob people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Golan007: 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
loswhite:
The question of where was the police when they were burning the stations. Was the protest against police stations? So if they were not on the street and they were at the office in their numbers how come the stations got burnt?The big question is how do ppl without guns attack and burn a police station

You wanted the police to shoot at them or what?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Angelfrost(m): 12:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
I mention your name? Why mentioning me? The pepper enter your eyes?

He prayed a good prayer, same as you did... Just say Amen!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by teelaw4life(m): 12:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
We begged and pleaded. Build society on the principles of freedom, equality, justice, education and fairness. Instead, they weaponised illiteracy, thuggery, poverty, they abused human rights and suppressed speech.

Now, everyone is wondering how we've come to have a high number of readymade criminals in the society.
Sensible leaders understand that it's not possible to completely eradicate criminal elements, but you can control and minimise them by cutting off every incentive that makes crime attractive.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by evansjeff(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
loswhite:

Pray not to be in such situations where a hundreds of rampaging youths head toward you. So you want the police to start shooting all of them as they headed towards the station? So that people can shout massacre?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by 02Kebreal(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
So many Edo indigenes were cheering this criminals while they were escaping from prisons and burning Police stations, I swear I won't feel sorry for any of them.
They Igbos pushed them too far,agent of confusion and perdition.
They should enjoy what they ordered.
We are at peace here because we refused to fooled by Igbos.
In fact when we saw them grouping themselves to protest,We resisted them.
Senseless protests stimulated by some senseless liars and fake rumour mongers.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Simbrixton(m): 12:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
BigBashiru:

why arent female cult members out on the streets participating in this? because men are too toxic and too stupid to recognize that killing themselves is stupid! feminism is here to stay! #forasaferworld
where has feminism ended violence?

3 Likes

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by perestroika19: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
The Police commissioner assuring people to continue their lives and businesses without fear is my problem. Has he put in any measure to prevent any reoccurrence? Or are Nigerian police cursed to always deny the obvious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by Perfecttouch(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Btruth:
Amen & amen in Jesus name.

Awon Oloribuku gbogbo.

grin you dey vex pass me
Re: ACP Killed, 28 Confirmed Dead In Bloody Clash In Edo by loswhite(m): 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
Golan007:

You wanted the police to shoot at them or what?
No, I want the police to give them matches and petrol to burn the station

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

SARS Assaults Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy (pictured) / Man Banished For Impregnating Daughter Twice In Anambra (photos) / Kwara Poly Students Killed Adeniyi Ojo, A Club Owner In Hotel Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.