Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

How To Get A Cheap Tokunbo Car From Cotonou For Almost Nothing - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How To Get A Cheap Tokunbo Car From Cotonou For Almost Nothing (2281 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / CHEAP TOKUNBO CARS IN LAGOS / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Cheap Tokunbo Car From Cotonou For Almost Nothing by austinobee: 2:19pm On Mar 17, 2011
Getting a car from cotonou has been a thorn in the flesh for most Nigerians. They believe it is cheaper than getting from our Nigerian Ports. However, this is not the case. With the issue of Customs and the Firewall (car smugglers) charging monies for allowing the cars to get into Nigeria, the cost difference is actually not too visible. However, now you can can get a car for almost nothing at the Cotonou ports and only have to pay the cost of ferrying it into Nigeria as the major cost to be borne. But how can we do this. Well the process is easily explained. Just download a free ebook titled "Looking to Buy a Vehicle" from this link http://getcheapusedcarnow..com The ebook is totally free with no strings attached, not forms to fill and no email address to be captured just visit, http://getcheapusedcarnow..com/click on the link and download.

Cheers
Re: How To Get A Cheap Tokunbo Car From Cotonou For Almost Nothing by osagiejobs: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2011
Tried to get the link, only the first link goes there, the second one does not. I hope the ebook will have good information when I download it though
Re: How To Get A Cheap Tokunbo Car From Cotonou For Almost Nothing by metrixauto: 2:38pm On Mar 18, 2011
Why would you get cars 4 nothing,does it sound well and reasonable,my brother pls used another tactics to market your customer,not that they should get cars 4 nothing strategy
Re: How To Get A Cheap Tokunbo Car From Cotonou For Almost Nothing by jamorama: 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2011
@metrixauto

Yes, I thought so too and I also wondered why not post the information here but when I downloaded the book it was about 20 pages, would not take one post to do. Anyway the main gist of the book is about contacts in contonou that can get you cars that have remained in the ports for a long time and the owners need to get them off their necks to offset port charges and dumurage or something like that. The writer went on rambling about how you can not get to know which car dealer has such issues except through specific inside contact. Well the story sounded interesting. I just wonder if the contacts are real. I wish to start contacting them soon. I wonder why the ebook is free anyway. I mean, what is the catch?
Re: How To Get A Cheap Tokunbo Car From Cotonou For Almost Nothing by austinobee: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2011
@jamorama
You are not allowed to post contents of the ebook here. Whoever needs the information should just download for free at http://getcheapusedcarnow..com Thanks but No offence

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 607 (tokunbo) / Used Peugeot 206 For Sale In Very Good Condition Manual Gear Buy! Buy! Buy! / SOLDWOW!!! Extremely Clean Registered 98 Toyota Camry(tiny Light) For Quick Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.