Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? (2442 Views)

My Wife's Sudden Change After Childbirth is driving me nuts! / Sex After Child Birth / Why Do Women Lose Interest In Sex After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Blissquare(f): 9:07am On Nov 15, 2020
Hello house. I and some colleagues stumbled on this discussion and the revelations were surprising. I thought to bring the question here on how soon after vaginal childbirth did you resume vaginal sex? Men can also tell us how soon they had penetrative sex with their wives after she put to bed. Kindly mention the factors at play also. Were you sleeping in seperate rooms? Was there a visitor around? I understand that women who delivered through C. S. began 2weeks later while some said for natural birth it took 11 months later...
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by modsfucker: 9:18am On Nov 15, 2020
Blissquare:
Hello house. I and some colleagues stumbled on this discussion and the revelations were surprising. I thought to bring the question here on how soon after vaginal childbirth did you resume vaginal sex? Men can also tell us how soon they had penetrative sex with their wives after she put to bed. Kindly mention the factors at play also. Were you sleeping in seperate rooms? Was there a visitor around? I understand that women who delivered through C. S. began 2weeks later while some said for natural birth it took 11 months later...

Mostly after 40 days, but 2 months is not bad also.
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by jagaban002(m): 9:19am On Nov 15, 2020
All is well
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by angelEmade: 9:27am On Nov 15, 2020
jagaban002:
Women can answer this better .
But from my own side between me and my wife it’s 2month but she don’t do cs .
It’s depends on what method d baby take come but If it’s normal procedure , d woman body must don jel back latest 2 month.
Please ensure you send those kids to school..so they can speak awesome English. May God provide for you and your wife sir.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by dprincedej(m): 10:17am On Nov 15, 2020
Two months after but the woman delivered through C.S.
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Denique(f): 10:21am On Nov 15, 2020
A year plus...

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by kodix(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2020
Immediately after given birth,on the delivery bed,try it is always awesome.

1 Like

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Jesslove(f): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2020
Three month
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by jagaban002(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2020
angelEmade:

Please ensure you send those kids to school..so they can speak awesome English. May God provide for you and your wife sir.
Lol
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Aboks(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2020
grin una don mad
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Chizuru01(m): 12:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
angelEmade:

Why are you rude and foolish?

He was trying to make a contribution in the best way he could but your foolishness has killed the vibe in this thread.

Is English language our language? Ewu

42 Likes

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by angelEmade: 1:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chizuru01:

Why are you rude and foolish?

He was trying to make a contribution in the best way he could but your foolishness has killed the vibe in this thread.

Is English language our language? Ewu
clap for yourself Mr Man....kindly read again and understand that no pun was intended .
you seff need to return to school
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by ibechris(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
When some idiots come up here,they will never like ur english but we all know for a fact that most of them,if not all,are unemployed even with their automated grammar.

Let them keep talking about good English when they can't use same English to establish themselves.

10 Likes

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by okoIYAyin(m): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
angelEmade:

Lol onikure!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by okoIYAyin(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
Denique:
A year plus...

Haaaaaaaa! Why are you this wicked! How husband man go survive?
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Oizee(f): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
kodix:
Immediately after given birth,on the delivery bed,try it is always awesome.
Novice
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Oizee(f): 2:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
ibechris:
When some idiots come up here,they will never like ur english but we all know for a fact that most of them,if not all,are unemployed even with their automated grammar.

Let them keep talking about good English when they can't use same English to establish themselves.
lol
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Chizuru01(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
angelEmade:

clap for yourself Mr Man....kindly read again and understand that no pun was intended .
you seff need to go to return to school

Just look at the bolded oga. Capitalization you no even sabi and you have the guts to make fun of another person.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by angelEmade: 3:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chizuru01:

Just look at the bolded oga. Capitalization you no even sabi and you have the guts to make fun of another person.
lol clout chaser, without joining issues insultingly, without prejudice, your burrowed brain should be able to patronize the foregoing without animosity.
How come a weakling like you, with false speech prowess camouflage is staging a language sabotage?
ordinarily your brains should tell you the satirical difference between a jargon infested speech and a grammatical eyesore.
But albeit the bashing, I bet you do not at all, understand that jargons are in fact well accepted in English communications. Rather than betray the literature, they are enunciation of meanings.
The multiple-stupidity that landed you in this jeopardy has betrayed you...my! how can you bring your moronic misconstrued ideal into a well meaning reply I gave to someone??
you should learn...
not just to speak the language
but to understand the language
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by angelEmade: 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
everyone should note that I didn't insult anyone. I only prayed for him with a good heart, wishing that his kids would have affluent skills in the white man's language. Yes English is not our cultural heritage nor is it our lingua Franca but it is the only language that still unifies us in Nigeria. I don't take swipes at people's mistakes nor bash them for it. But while everyone has a right to their opinion, so do I.
Saying the truth is a Trump's trait that would help Nigeria in this trying times. Even the man in question would wants his kids to surpass him academically... Being unable to confront ourselves with the truth is the same problem destroying your Nigeria. So why the rant? Although I didn't and will never insult anyone's write up, you all are much more terrible that this government if you blame me for taking a swipe at that comment.
if you think m still wrong...it is simple.
Don't send your kids to school.
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Karleb(m): 3:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
ibechris:

Automated grammar! gringringringrin
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by angelEmade: 5:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
jagaban002:

Lol
thanks for not taking offence. Honestly I mean no harm and m not trying to shame you.
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by mariahAngel(f): 5:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
jagaban002:
All is well

You shouldn't have edited your comment.

Always be free to express yourself as best as you can. People who will understand you will understand you.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Rockstar07: 6:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
angelEmade:
everyone should note that I didn't insult anyone. I only prayed for him with a good heart, wishing that his kids would have affluent skills in the white man's language. Yes English is not our cultural heritage nor is it our lingua Franca but it is the only language that still unifies us in Nigeria. I don't take swipes at people's mistakes nor bash them for it. But while everyone has a right to their opinion, so do I.
Saying the truth is a Trump's trait that would help Nigeria in this trying times. Even the man in question would wants his kids to surpass him academically... Being unable to confront ourselves with the truth is the same problem destroying your Nigeria. So why the rant? Although I didn't and will never insult anyone's write up, you all are much more terrible that this government if you blame me for taking a swipe at that comment.

Kolo mental

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by jidamsel43(m): 6:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
angelEmade:
everyone should note that I didn't insult anyone. I only prayed for him with a good heart, wishing that his kids would have affluent skills in the white man's language. Yes, English is not our cultural heritage nor is it our lingua Franca but it is the only language that still unifies us in Nigeria. I don't take swipes at people's mistakes nor bash them for it. But while everyone has a right to their opinion, so do I.
Saying the truth is Trump's trait that would help Nigeria in these trying times. Even the man in question would want his kids to surpass him academically... Being unable to confront ourselves with the truth is the same problem destroying your Nigeria. So why the rant? Although I didn't and will never insult anyone's write up, you all are much more terrible than this government if you blame me for taking a swipe at that comment.
Mr. English, you have to lower your ego. Your submission was in no way an attempt to correct or pray for him. You need to learn to apply wisdom while correcting another person. Education is not just about the number of grammatical sentences you can construct but the ability to use logical reasoning to solve a problem. You have thrown away the logical reasoning which is the basis of education

13 Likes

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by jireh250: 6:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
People derail every thread on nairaland.
Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by bluskyee: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
angelEmade:

lol clout chaser, without joining issues insultingly, without prejudice, your burrowed brain should be able to patronize the foregoing without animosity.
How come a weakling like you, with false speech prowess camouflage is staging a language sabotage?
ordinarily your brains should tell you the satirical difference between a jargon infested speech and a grammatical eyesore.
But albeit the bashing, I bet you do not at all, understand that jargons are in fact well accepted in English communications. Rather than betray the literature, they are enunciation of meanings.
The multiple-stupidity that landed you in this jeopardy has betrayed you...my! how can you bring your moronic misconstrued ideal into a well meaning reply I gave to someone??
you should learn...
not just to speak the language
but to understand the language
you just made the thread boring. To be candid you no get sense

7 Likes

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Uyi168: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
angelEmade:

U nor go make heaven! grin

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by merieam16(f): 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
ibechris:

grin u dey mind them ni....awon itooknow

1 Like

Re: When Did You Resume Sex After Childbirth? by Suzie1(f): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
angelEmade:
Yes English is not our cultural heritage nor is it our lingua Franca but it is the only language that still unifies us in Nigeria.

I don't know what the debate is about but I am just curious to know what Nigeria's Lingua Franca is if not English. Is it French or Arabic?

English is the main language of academic instruction from kindergarten to higher institution, main language of communication in official settings.

Yet graduates still give flimsy excuses why they are not proficient in it.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Advised For Monthly Food Allowance In A Family Of Four With 100k Inc / Labour Room Experience / Original Montblanc Designer Travel Bag For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.