Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,673 members, 7,823,905 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Child Dedication Money - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Child Dedication Money (207 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Dunamis Glory Dome Dedication In Abuja / The Dedication Of Glory Dome, Dunamis Headquarters In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child Dedication Money by ugwusunday(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2020
Please i just want to ask this question.
Why is't that any time there's child dedication in church, all the money contributed by friends and family of the celebrant, none will be giving back to the family. The church will take everything embarassed
Re: Child Dedication Money by Roadsidetaylaw(m): 10:27am On Nov 15, 2020
For my own church na d mother of d child dem dey gv d money ooooo
Re: Child Dedication Money by Kobojunkiee: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2020
ugwusunday:
Please i just want to ask this question.
Why is't that any time there's child dedication in church, all the money contributed by friends and family of the celebrant, none will be giving back to the family. The church will take everything embarassed
Because church business is primarily for making money, and fleecing even the children is acceptable in business.
Re: Child Dedication Money by grim33(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2020
It’s a tax on mumu people.
Re: Child Dedication Money by ABOVEDELAW: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2020
ANY MONEY YOU GAVE IN THE CHURCH BELONGS TO THE CHURCH, IF YOU WANT TO GIVE TO THE PARENTS, YOU CAN DO THAT OUTSIDE SOMEWHERE ELSE.

(1) (Reply)

Noise Pollution From The Church / From Milk To Bones / My N D.E(I Once Died)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.