Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account For Free - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account For Free (311 Views)

Rema Is Never Going To Recover From This / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Her Children Recover From COVID-19 / Mercy Johnson Yet To Recover From Mother’s Death, I Want My Playful Wife Back” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account For Free by okpiewon(m): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2020
Hacking of Facebook accounts has been on the rise in recent times. the nightmare of waking to your inability to log in to your right account is unimaginable not to talk of the hacker using your profile to perpetuate their malicious act.
so, the question is How do you Get back your Hacked Facebook Account?
For you to be able to recover your account you need the following...
1). You need to add your email to your Facebook account. If you only use the phone number as login to your Facebook account, it will be difficult to recover your Account when it hacked.
2). You have to be able to access this email anytime

If you have all these to set prior to the hacking you may try the following way or Click HERE to watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrlQpBSbC-w

(1) (Reply)

Why Davido Won’t Marry Chioma, Abusive Relationship And Don Jazzy Girlfriend / I Love Davido's "Jowo" Song - Wizkid Baby Mama, Shola As She Hype Wizkid's Album / Lola Omotayo-okoye Shares Throwback Photo She Took With Her Parents When She Was

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.