Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,453 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Transferring Money From Dollar Domiciliary Account To Naira Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Transferring Money From Dollar Domiciliary Account To Naira Account (434 Views)

GTB Domiciliary Account Reference Form / Domiciliary Account Opening: Which Bank Has Best To Offer? / Different Ways To Fund Your Domiciliary Account In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Transferring Money From Dollar Domiciliary Account To Naira Account by rawdpiper(m): 11:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Hello!

I'd like to know if it's possible to transfer money from one's Dollar Domiciliary Account to his own Naira Account at the current exchange rate offered by the bank?

Thank you.
Re: Transferring Money From Dollar Domiciliary Account To Naira Account by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
rawdpiper:
Hello!

I'd like to know if it's possible to transfer money from one's Dollar Domiciliary Account to his own Naira Account at the current exchange rate offered by the bank?

Thank you.

I think it is possible the bank would be happy sef.
Re: Transferring Money From Dollar Domiciliary Account To Naira Account by rawdpiper(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
uruba23:

I think it is possible the bank would be happy sef.

All right... Thanks a lot.
Re: Transferring Money From Dollar Domiciliary Account To Naira Account by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
click the link in my bio to join or send a mail

(1) (Reply)

Invest With Zylus Group / US Verified Greendot / Somebody Help Me To Analyse This Adsense Earning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.