Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka (25971 Views)

I Didn’t Say Peter Obi Rigged Election - Chief Ndubisi Nwobu, PDP Witness / Jonathan Tweets About His Reception Of Peter Obi / Godwin Maduka Storms Johnbosco's Music Academy Launch (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by Ifeanyie12(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
[quote author=InvertedHammer post=96072505]/
PDP Chairmanship reception in Anambra State and no big party stalwart from State and National level there? Did Gov. Peter Obi show up for the reception? Just curious. Worse still, he is using all these mushroom, amateur, self-acclaimed PR outlets to launder his image. I hope he has started counting his losses. This is not Nollywood movie. The other contestants just stepped back to watch his "magic" before they unleash their venom on him. 90% of the hangers-on are only seeing him as a temporary meal ticket. However, there is nothing wrong in a man entertaining himself. I believe that he is just having fun and not really serious about the gubernatorial thing especially the way he is going about it. By the time he transverses the whole 21 LGAs in Anambra state and feeding the hungry crowds, he will understand what he got involved in. Currently he seems to be the only thing happening in PDP and they will expect him to foot all bills.

I'm telling you... People were even laughing when the passed his foundation, where he was doing the reception. The man is just wasting his money on quark PR/media outlet.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by jrusky(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Pls I don't understand all these nasty charades pls to what important if I may ask?

Dr Maduka Nigeria political platform do not require all these charades at this moment. Trust me some people in that your Anambra already putting their radar in your direction to deal with you they already seen you as a potential political enermy despite you have not even declare interest.

Be sensitive all these show of muscle is baseless.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by anthony86(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Val Ozigbo is the man for the Job, He has more experience in resource Management in Nigeria Political terrain than Dr. Maduka.
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by Angelfrost(m): 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Una don already declare this one Billionaire... Issokay!!!

My prayer for Anambra and other Eastern states is that they start getting it right with regards to all round leadership, and development! It's not enough to keep shouting marginalization and "referendum". Let the entire nation and universe witness your greatness! Set the standard for all others to follow.

Make the East so developed that the entire nation will look dependent on you guys... Set impossible developmental standards!!!

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by lexy2014: 5:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Blackking98:
Mehn
If I wasn't from Akwa Ibom I'd choose Anambra, billionaires and Anambra are like 5&6. There is wealth in that state

There's wealth everywhere
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by Oludara202: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
lastempero:
That your money must go down oga.
I dont why some people thinks that it is only through politics that you can work your people.

He must have done so much secretly, not bad if he feels he could do more while playing out publicly.
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by Anambra1stS0n: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
[[s]quote author=Righteousness89 post=96066696]I Envy Anambra people!
Anambra has quite a lot of Good Heads that can pilot the state to a status of Dubai.

Doctor Maduka is a Good Head
Chief Soludo is another Great Head
Ifeanyi ubah is a great business man

There other various Silent great Heads there..

I don't understand what is Happening in IMO and Abia..
[/quote][/s]
Which Ifeanyi Ubah I don't know what most of you normally smoke and come online and be writing rubbish
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by lexy2014: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Am looking at this security guy& wondering which security outfit does he belong to. I kind of don't see any weapon on him despite all d load he is carrying on his body. Just a radio

Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by NNEWIsuper: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
These igala people sef will be disturbing us like we care
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by NNEWIsuper: 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
jrusky:
Pls I don't understand all these nasty charades pls to what important if I may ask?

Dr Maduka Nigeria political platform do not require all these charades at this moment. Trust me some people in that your Anambra already putting their radar in your direction to deal with you they already seen you as a potential political enermy despite you have not even declare interest.

Be sensitive all these show of muscle is baseless.
Exactly, very baseless.. Finally na one underdog go get the ticket
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by ABlAstate: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
[s]
NNEWIsuper:
These igala people sef will be disturbing us like we care
[/s]

That's why Anambra is superior to our cursed backward shithole Abia with dustbin governor cheesy

Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by Righteousness89(m): 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
LORDKing001:

You forgot to mention innoson

Innoson is not a Politician

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by simfrost90210: 5:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
lastempero:
That your money must go down oga.
I dont why some people thinks that it is only through politics that you can work your people.
grin if you know the source of his wealth, you won't actually be saying that.. but i don't blame you sha., his money, if GOD no gree, can't finish., he's more into the import of large quantities of cannabis and other strong raw cultivated herbs for the medical use
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by hokafor(m): 5:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is the quality of people we need in Anambra. I wish my people will use their common sense .we are tied of all this fake billionaires targeting the state resources.
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Anyone who is consistently hyped by this AlexReports guy simply can't be taken seriously.
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by foolbuster: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
Our next governor.
#Anambra will be great again in the hands of Anambra south.
I won't mind voting for you under PDP because I know you leave them after like Umahi.
God bless Anambra State.
For those that don't know what is happening, the governor we imported from US has landed

Which one is Anambra south again undecided
what the heck is wrong with you people?
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by SmartPolician: 5:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rugaria:
If they won't give him the governorship, make them no kill am ooo. Politics has become the business of the evil minded. This man looks too good and well refined for Nigerias brand of katakata politics

Politics in the east is not so dirty

We rarely hear about high-profile political assassination

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by JohnBullMySon: 5:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
lexy2014:
Am looking at this security guy& wondering which security outfit does he belong to. I kind of don't see any weapon on him despite all d load he is carrying on his body. Just a radio
definitely private security. He is holding what looks like a pepper gun. Some of them also carry stun guns.
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by bigkingwillie(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
from what I see in the first picture, it's like he is wearing a bullet proof vest under that agbada. this is Nigeria o!!! please tell him to forget the physical and dwell more on spiritual protection
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by Okuda(m): 5:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
Billionaire indeed. Doctor of Medicine wey reside for Yankee na Billionaire. Make una tell us something else
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by Dollanaira: 5:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Really
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by nonoski: 6:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
Till them finish this my brother money make him no rest
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by colorsofrainbow: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Moferere:
He's wasting his money.
2021 is Val Ozigbo (PDP)vs Chukwuma Soludo[(APGA) vs Ifeanyi Ubah (YPP)
grin grin is that your village chief??

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by Moferere: 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
colorsofrainbow:

grin grin is that your village chief??

Yes nau grin grin
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by ikennamadu1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
this hotel weh we see fowl weh big like dog.. they stroll like monitoring spirit ..
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by Ekemax: 6:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
Our next governor.
#Anambra will be great again in the hands of Anambra south.
I won't mind voting for you under PDP because I know you leave them after like Umahi.
God bless Anambra State.
For those that don't know what is happening, the governor we imported from US has landed
you will just open your mouth waaaaaahhhhhh
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by 2sexycom(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
post=96072328:
Hmmmmm

This Thread Is Sponsored Post

Alexa report, you just dey chop money from DR MADUKA
That guy is good with his PR work ooo... damn good. Him dey chop their money steady... i can bet he makes several millions just by writing all these.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by EdiskyHarry: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
sonnie10:

And you don’t have bible verse to back your statement?
And you think you are making sense right?
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by sonnie10: 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
EdiskyHarry:

And you think you are making sense right?
Who sense help?
Re: Dr. Maduka Storms Grand Reception Of Nwobu, Anambra PDP Chairman In Awka by Franky600(m): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
cletz991:
Scam ..run for your life
stop this, not everything u see is scam na.

Have u patronized me before? Stop spoiling people's business so hours can rise

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soyinka On Patience Jonathan & Link With Amaechi / Farmers To Pay Fee For Protection – Ogbeh / Reno Omokri's Twin Sons Celebrate 11th Birthday, Nigerians Celebrate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.