Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Shell New Opening - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Shell New Opening (2760 Views)

New Opening: Stanbic IBTC Is Now Also Recruiting Entry Level Enquiry Officers / Entry-level & Experienced Vacancies At Flour Mills Of Nigeria Plc -7 New Opening / New Opening For Fresh Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shell New Opening by oyinland22: 3:01pm On Mar 17, 2011
Shell is looking for Customer Relationship Coordinator
see details on hrstork Website

w w w . h r s t o r k . c o m
Re: Shell New Opening by oyinland22: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2011
smiley
Re: Shell New Opening by Raf1(f): 6:31am On Mar 18, 2011
Y are people wicked like this?!
The job opening is in the US, and not Nigeria.
So why didnt you specify that in your heading?
Re: Shell New Opening by hrcounsel: 5:08pm On Mar 18, 2011
It is not in US for US citizens, Rather it is Global. it is very open to Nigerians because the have Tagged us specially for this Position.
it is a cool One
Re: Shell New Opening by oyinland22: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2011
Strategically speaking. that opening is for Nigerians although most SNEPCo and SPDC contract staffs stands a better chance but it is wise to give it a shot.
Re: Shell New Opening by hrcounsel: 11:54am On Mar 21, 2011
Thanks.
Re: Shell New Opening by hallo(f): 1:21pm On Mar 21, 2011
Pls house am curious about something. Having completed the shell form online and i received my THANK YOU WITH REF NO LETTER, i got another mail from shell the following day with this email that read thus;

Dear Email Account Owner,

Congratulations! We happily announce to you the result (#951) of the E-mail address ballot lottery draw of the Shell Lottery Promo (lottolore),

Please Download Attachment for detail (Shell Lottery Promo Notification Doc.)

Copyright © 1994-2011 Shell Petroleum Development Company!
shocked

Pls how through is this before i commence processing. Though some claim of money won is attached to it. Thanks
Re: Shell New Opening by hallo(f): 1:25pm On Mar 21, 2011
Pls house am curious about something. Having completed the shell form online and i received my THANK YOU WITH REF NO LETTER, i got another mail from shell the following day with this email that read thus;

From: SHELL PETROLEUM DEVELOPMENT COMPANY <shell-lottolore057@att.net>
Add to Contacts
To: shell-lottolore@shell.com

Shell Lottery Promo Notification Doc, doc (41KB)

Dear Email Account Owner,

Congratulations! We happily announce to you the result (#951) of the E-mail address ballot lottery draw of the Shell Lottery Promo (lottolore),

Please Download Attachment for detail (Shell Lottery Promo Notification Doc.)

Copyright © 1994-2011 Shell Petroleum Development Company!

Pls how true is this before i commence processing. Though some claim of money won is attached to it. Thanks
Re: Shell New Opening by hrcounsel: 10:47am On Mar 22, 2011
Expires soon
Re: Shell New Opening by hrcounsel: 11:04am On Mar 22, 2011
@ Hallo
Do not proceed with the application, to my knowledge shell does do promos.
Re: Shell New Opening by hrcounsel: 11:06am On Mar 22, 2011
@Hallo , please provide me with the link of the form you filled befor you got the promo email and also kindly send the form you are asked to fill to my email
Thank you.
Re: Shell New Opening by ittb: 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2011
Please send it
Re: Shell New Opening by Stemkay: 4:05am On Mar 23, 2011
Plz dont send anythng, it is a big SCAM. I ve alwaz received ds mail, even before applying for shell. Besides, did u filled any shell promo form? Its coincidence wt d shell applicatn u ve jus submittd.

(1) (Reply)

E-recruit / Chemical Engineering Jobs / FG Set To Recruite 16200 Nigerians To Work In Embassies Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.