Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,078 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Throw Back Photos Of Barack Obama That Shows No One Knows The Future - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Throw Back Photos Of Barack Obama That Shows No One Knows The Future (258 Views)

Scientist Name Parasite After President Barack Obama / Photos Of Beautiful Child Beggars In Calabar Go Viral / Photos Of Chinyere, Girl With Blue Eyes In Nasarawa Shared By Emily Nkanga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throw Back Photos Of Barack Obama That Shows No One Knows The Future by Younglect(m): 1:44pm On Nov 15, 2020
Barack Hussein Obama was the 44th President of the United States. He was the first African-American Man who served as the President of United States from 2009-2017.

Barack Obama was a member of the Democratic Party served with his vice, Joe Biden during his reign as the president.

However, today I will be sharing with us some throw back photos of the president that shows no one know what the future could bring.

Note that for every dream to become a reality one must pursue it. Some people might not have a dream but the purpose of which the person is made before will surely be fulfilled.
Source;
https://nationnaija.com.ng/throw-back-photos-of-barack-obama-that-shows-no-one-knows-the-future/

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Stop Nairaland From Telling Me This Rubbish. / Have MTN Started Welcome Back Again / Software Outsourcing Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.