Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Baptist Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Baptist Church (218 Views)

Fight Inside Olivet Baptist Church In US While Pastor Was Preaching (Video) / Dancing In Church: First Baptist Church Agbede Warns Choir Members On Zanku, Gbe / Painting Of Jesus Remains Untouched As First Baptist Church Burns Down In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Baptist Church by maisams01(m): 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
So generally I am not a denominational Christian as in I don't take denomination as a separating point in Christianity,
As long as you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ then you are my brother in the Lord
Weather Catholic,LCCN, or whatever we have same Lord, same Christ,same faith, same baptism
So I am a member of ruhaniya Baptist Church nayinawa of the Gombe baptist association, north-east baptist conference, Nigerian baptist convention
I was born and grew in the baptist and I just love the church set-up especially it's hirechy from the local church up to the convention
And also it's doctrines especially the fact that the members take major decisions in the church
Any baptist in the church to tell us what you love about the baptist church?

1 Like

Re: The Baptist Church by oranget(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
maisams01:
So generally I am not a denominational Christian as in I don't take denomination as a separating point in Christianity,
As long as you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ then you are my brother in the Lord
Weather Catholic,LCCN, or whatever we have same Lord, same Christ,same faith, same baptism
So I am a member of ruhaniya Baptist Church nayinawa of the Gombe baptist association, north-east baptist conference, Nigerian baptist convention
I was born and grew in the baptist and I just love the church set-up especially it's hirechy from the local church up to the convention
And also it's doctrines especially the fact that the members take major decisions in the church
Any baptist in the church to tell us what you love about the baptist church?

I love the fact that every service isn't complete without singing hymns. Since I have been attending another church due to my location now, we only sing hymns once in a while

1 Like

Re: The Baptist Church by hakeem4(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Well. There’s nothing impressive about any denomination. They are all bunches of wishful thinkers.
Re: The Baptist Church by maisams01(m): 8:35am On Nov 19, 2020
hakeem4:
Well. There’s nothing impressive about any denomination. They are all bunches of wishful thinkers.
myopic reasoning
Re: The Baptist Church by maisams01(m): 8:37am On Nov 19, 2020
hakeem4:
you aren't even a Christian so I won't waste my time on you

(1) (Reply)

Read? Y'ALL / Full List Of Lagos Experience 2020 House On Rock Guest Artistes / Secret Behind Delaying Rapture!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.