Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Ps3 Slim Console For Sale - Video Games And Gadgets For Sale - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Video Games And Gadgets For Sale / Ps3 Slim Console For Sale (450 Views)

Original PS3 Slim Console 45k(sapele Warri Benin) / Brand New Sony PS4 Slim Console + Spiderman & Games For Sale @ Affordable Prices / Used PS3 Slim Console For Sale In Benin City = (SOLD) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ps3 Slim Console For Sale by SapphireYj: 2:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Full disclosure first : The console needs some work to be put in optimal condition. The issues are:
1. The hdmi port works sometimes and there are times it doesn't work.The AV port works all the time though.
2. When playing a game, it freezes after about 20 to 30 minutes of gameplay, and will have to be restarted.

I don't know a competent repairer that can fix the console, so I will rather sell it off to a buyer that can get it fixed.However, if you know a very good repairer that can fix it,and you don't want to buy, please send me his number.

The price is 18k, slightly negotiable.
Note: I assume the cost of fixing it, should be in the range of 5k to 20k, so the console total cost will still be below 40k, which is still below the market price of this console.

Please, don't price it like cray fish o grin, if I don't get a decent offer, I would rather just remove the hard drive of the console and forget about the console.
Below are images of the console and game play.
You can reach me on 08051750010. You can call or chat me up on Whatsapp.

Re: Ps3 Slim Console For Sale by adefemi007(m): 4:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
If you can not find a repairer, can u sell the pad to me
Re: Ps3 Slim Console For Sale by uchihajt: 12:46am On Nov 16, 2020
adefemi007:
lolz... my man... grin grin grin
you must be related with igbo people..
Re: Ps3 Slim Console For Sale by SapphireYj: 2:19am On Nov 16, 2020
grin.Chat me up about that.
adefemi007:
Re: Ps3 Slim Console For Sale by adefemi007(m): 9:40am On Nov 16, 2020
uchihajt:

lolz... my man... grin grin grin
you must be related with igbo people..

Lol, I be ijebu man

1 Like

Re: Ps3 Slim Console For Sale by adefemi007(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2020
SapphireYj:
grin.Chat me up about that.
Alright

(1) (Reply)

Xbox 360 Wireless Pad Needed / Cech 3004b Ps3 / UK Used Ps3. Sold! Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.