Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,082 members, 7,953,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:47 PM

Humans And Telepathic Abilities - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Humans And Telepathic Abilities (530 Views)

This Is Why Humans Can Drink Snakes Venom & Still Stay Alive (Photos, Video) / First Humans Acted Like Vegan Monkeys, 3 Million Years Ago - Study / 'Ghost' Population Of Humans Discovered In Ancient Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humans And Telepathic Abilities by oyolohi: 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sometime ago, I was watching a documentary...it was about Lions.

Three cubs walked away from their parents and wondered far away...at least a kilometre away. Suddenly, a herd of buffalo began approaching... If you watch wildlife, you'll know how much hate buffalos have for lions. These buffalos surrounded the cubs and were ready to gore them to death. The cubs ran under some shrubs in great terror as the buffalos kept circling them with obvious intentions off uprooting the shrubs for access...and then the unimaginable happened.
Back home, suddenly, the mothers of the cubs, at that very moment got up abruptly from their slumber...if you see race whe dem carry run go the area where dia cubs been dey eh.

That was how the Lionesses arrived and faught off these buffalos to rescue their cubs o.

It was telepathic communication. Ever since that day, I developed a keen interest in studying animals and this telepathy they exhibit. I noticed all animals still gat theirs intact... And I asked myself, what about humans??

INTERVIEWING MY MOM

I sat with my mom one day, and drove the conversion towards telepathy. She disclosed how she always knew when we cried Whenever she was away while we were toddlers. She told me most women still gat it...but it fades gradually as their children grow up (especially if the woman is the careless type). We discussed extensively on the subject.

Within that period, I started developing my telepathic abilities. Some weeks later, my mom was taking some fresh air outside as I chose to do something. A little experiment.

THE EXPERIMENT

I lay flat on my bed with my face straight to the ceiling. Closed my eyes and recreated a moment we had. I went back to a moment I looked in her eyes and 'paused time' at it... So in my head, I was looking straight in her eyes and she was looking in my eyes too. The next part came naturally, I simultaneously created a strong feeling and 'called' on her...

To my greatest shock, my mom rushed inside my room, pushed the door open without knocking, with panic in her eyes, she asked what was the matter, she asked if I was ok. That was one of the most exciting day of my life!!

At that moment, I knew without a doubt that such thing existed in humans.

Fast forward to this day... After working seriously on myself.

1. I can feel anyone's state of mind as long I and that person have made eye contact in the past.

2. I can invade someone's head (dreams). I literally can make you see me in your dream provided we've looked in our eyes previously. I've done it like a million times now. All those I've done it to admitted to it the next day.

gringringrin
There was this day I created a very hot scene with a neighbor girl at night. The next day, she saw me and was smiling... I was like why's she smiling... She laughed and told me plainly that I impregnated her in her dreams the previous night. I wasn't surprised, of course. I was just messing with her.

It always works. Easier to accomplish when the other party is asleep.

Till this day, I can pop into someone's head and make them call me ASAP.

Most humans currently existing have given away their inborn 'superhuman' abilities for our man-made tech in a sad and nearly irredeemable manner.

1 Like

Re: Humans And Telepathic Abilities by oyolohi: 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Humans have the strongest telepathic abilities I've worked with. But the fact that we could pick up a cellphone and just call a loved one have pushed this ability faraway from us. It makes me so sad for the present day human race.
Re: Humans And Telepathic Abilities by oyolohi: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
What I narrated above is just the tip of the iceberg. I've done really cool things...some crazy.

I'm currently writing a book to reawaken this lost ability. It's not that I have superhuman powers. I have such powers because I'm human like you.

I hope to complete the book someday. In it are detailed steps on exactly how to train your mind in this new dimension and the various things you will achieve.

I might be updating this thread with my experiment and how-to tutorials if you guys are truly interested
Re: Humans And Telepathic Abilities by illicit(m): 2:58pm On Nov 15, 2020
Weldone sir....
Re: Humans And Telepathic Abilities by LikeAking: 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fiction.
Re: Humans And Telepathic Abilities by oyolohi: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
LikeAking:
Fiction.
No dear, it isn't.

The good thing about my discovery is that, unlike religion or faith, you don't have to believe what I've written to experiment and see results for yourself!

If I post guides here and you follow them --it doesn't matter if you believe or not-- you'll definitely achieve everything I narrated here...and more.

I conducted these experiments over and over and over and over again just to be certain it ain't coincidental.

Firstly, I encourage you to ask your mom if she knew when you cried while she was away. If she says she did, ask her how exactly. That's your first step.
Re: Humans And Telepathic Abilities by TruthSeeker1: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
While I don't want to dismiss your story outright, I do think however that there are some exaggerations in your claims about your telepathic abilities. Perhaps you might be able to "sense" what someone may be feeling sometimes, but it's quite hard for me to believe that you can make your way into a person's dream and do as you will.
But if all you said is true, I'm more than interested in learning such truth.

1 Like

Re: Humans And Telepathic Abilities by hunter21(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
TruthSeeker1:
While I don't want to dismiss your story outright, I do think however that there are some exaggerations in your claims about your telepathic abilities. Perhaps you might be able to "sense" what someone may be feeling sometimes, but it's quite hard for me to believe that you can make your way into a person's dream and do as you will.
But if all you said is true, I'm more than interested in learning such truth.

It's very real I've had telepathic sex with girls before

1 Like

Re: Humans And Telepathic Abilities by rexchazy(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Am following pls
Re: Humans And Telepathic Abilities by oyolohi: 9:02am On Nov 16, 2020
Disclaimer:
In the story of my mum badging into my room, she had no idea why she needed to come in (and I never told her). When I told her I was fine, she just relaxed and said she just wanted to check on me.

In her head was just the regular impulsive feeling we all get periodically. While of course, some of these impulsive feeling to do something or check on someone might be entirely random, the aftermath (for the conscious ones who pay attention) usually proves otherwise.

For example, you're thinking of something else and suddenly you're distracted by the thought of a friend or loved one and suddenly, you get a phone call from that person. The impulsive distraction you got before the call could, (very likely), have been caused by the caller thinking about you before placing the call. I'm positive some Niralanders here have had similar experiences. That feeling when you get a random call and you just feel you 'knew' you'll receive a call from that person --that very moment.

It happens from time to time to everyone but not everyone pays attention. This is just a little instance.

I repeat, it is quite logical to believe the feeling you got before receiving the call from that particular person is random and coincidental --and some definitely are.

1 Like

Re: Humans And Telepathic Abilities by MrBONE2(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
oyolohi:

No dear, it isn't.

The good thing about my discovery is that, unlike religion or faith, you don't have to believe what I've written to experiment and see results for yourself!

If I post guides here and you follow them --it doesn't matter if you believe or not-- you'll definitely achieve everything I narrated here...and more.

I conducted these experiments over and over and over and over again just to be certain it ain't coincidental.

Firstly, I encourage you to ask your mom if she knew when you cried while she was away. If she says she did, ask her how exactly. That's your first step.
Bwana, be warned,
If you are not strong enough don't try such on other Beings most especially Fuans grin
Re: Humans And Telepathic Abilities by drLammy(m): 12:05pm On Sep 01, 2021
I don't know what this is but I cud recall vividly I make my parents check up on me while in secondary school. I went to a boarding school,so anytime I needed anything or need to see them there's this way I think about them strongly, sometimes in few hours or a day, they're already in school or call my guardian to want to hear from me.
It's always coincidental to me most times tho,but I know it works almost everytime

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can I Watch TV Shows On Yts ? / Debatable Questions Requiring Your Expanse Knowledge To Answer / The 3 Elements Of An Irresistible Blog, Regardless Of Your Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.