Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,684 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Delta 2023: A Different Look At Kenneth Gbagi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta 2023: A Different Look At Kenneth Gbagi (230 Views)

Lucky Obire: How Kenneth Gbagi Brutalized Me In 2019 - Ex Staff / Kenneth Gbagi Arrests Hotel Staff, Strips Them Naked For 'Stealing N5k' / Taking A Different Look At The Yahoo 80: The Guys Are Geniuses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Delta 2023: A Different Look At Kenneth Gbagi by Tphil(m): 3:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
https://dailyreportng.com

By Zik Gbemre

In my own opinion, some elites are just scared of Olorogun Kenneth Gbagi being a man that can't be controlled like a robot. They call Gbagi all sorts of names without even knowing who he is. Some say he doesn't pay his workers. Some say he is too harsh. Some say he is too aggressive, and so on. But I think some of these people calling Gbagi all these names don't really know him.

While some believe the negative stories about Gbagi, and some elites deliberately spoil his name because they know they can't control him as a robot. There are also some who can't get free money from him, hence they decide to spoil him all over the place. Gbagi being elected a governor of Delta State is for the good of Deltans and the State, in my own candid opinion. He is a successful businessman. If a man like Gbagi can use his personal money to provide business infrastructure for people to do business, then he will do better when in Government House. Apart from Felix Ibru, all past and present Governors of Delta State live on government alone, and they have refused to invest their money in businesses that would benefit the masses. They take politics as a career/profession, which ought not to be.

Gbagi is a businessman who has created wealth and has provided opportunities for people to work and create wealth for themselves. The only past governor in Gbagi's category in Nigerian politics that I know is Peter Obi, former Governor of Anambra State. If Gbagi can create wealth and give business opportunities to the public in Warri, it means he will do better in Government. Gbagi is worth about sixty billion dollars and he is not seeking to be in government to enrich himself or steal. But to help develop the State. Gbagi will not allow individual politicians to share State resources, as we have seen with past Delta State Governors. I think Gbagi will build standard infrastructure.

Many people don't know Gbagi is a philanthropist who does not blow his trumpet. I know of a young girl that has growth in her mouth who is not related to him, but he has taken over her medication bills. I know of many old people who are not related to him also, who he has put on salaries for years. Do you know that the oldest/aged traditional ruler in Delta state has been enjoying free overseas medicals/vacation from Gbagi for many years till now. The traditional ruler usually stay in his house in the UK whenever he goes there every year on medical check-ups/vacation? Gbagi is a man with a kind heart but most people don't know this. Gbagi doesn't tolerate workers that steal from him.

Read more on Daily Report Nigeria
https://dailyreportng.com/delta-2023-a-different-look-at-kenneth-gbagi/

Re: Delta 2023: A Different Look At Kenneth Gbagi by Mariomadiba(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Make god forgive you for this utterances, I’m from delta state and to hell with all politicians there. Over hyped piece of dump. Oil money wasted and the entire state resources in the hands of PDP politicians.

Gbagi is a devil The Entire delta state know !!!

(1) (Reply)

Our Ancestors Happy With Kalu's Achievements — Ikpeazu's Ex-aide, Defect To APC / The Fascist Liberal/left And Those That Hate Donald Trump (part 1) / L Dare NANS To Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.