Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police (45844 Views)

2 Shot Dead As Rival Hoodlums Clash Over Girlfriend In Kwara (Graphic Photo) / Glory Nkwocha: Stray Bullet Kills NSCDC Official During Imo Army, Hoodlums Clash / Hoodlums Clash In Mushin & Surulere Lagos: 3 Feared Dead, Shops Looted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by guru90: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
As Buhari no wanna speaks to us..... 9ja problems continue!!!!
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Midex88(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
God help us. Unrest Everywhere
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by AdemolaA2: 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
I commend our forces for swinging into action swiftly . That area raided was a place that harbor thugs , hoodlums and criminals . Many have been robbed and Forcefully dispossessed of their belongings At that place .

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Shadysen: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
problem dey sleep yaka go wake up am...this stupid government doesn't know that guys are angry.
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by liveyourlife007(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Bigajeff:
Hmn, Abule song by Patoranking comes to mind. Ka ka ka! Omo see goobe
Is gba gba gba. omo see gobe. Not ka ka ka
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Neddstark: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Those shanties are a breeding place for hoodlums and criminals. They need to go down. If anybody feels affected, let them relocate out of Lagos. Just like not everyone can stay in New York, not everyone can stay in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Nyanabo(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oin grin
Wahala for who de live for shanties.
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Bigajeff(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
liveyourlife007:
Is gba gba gba. omo see gobe. Not ka ka ka

Lol U sure sabi the lyrics past me. Owo meji feyan kan grin
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by igwedubai2(m): 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is just the beginning [sub][/sub]
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Dailyhappenings: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Make dem calm down oo....police dey vex, hoodlums dey vex me too dey vex about this Unilag CEO tomiwa wey Dem poison..this life no balance mehn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlMVA6b3kqA

The people.to protect us oo
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by FarahAideed: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ajah is now Mushin of the Island ..

1 Like

Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by ericmor: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lastmankc:
Weapons are in the wrong hands now.God protect us during this Xmas celebration.

The same weapon that you people claim is obsolete that the police cant face the robbers with such is wat the boys have collected to attack and kill police and even rob them self. Naija people en
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by AreaFada2: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
MasterRahl:
angry

2020 will probably go down as the hottest year in living memory. We're anticipating 2021 in the next 46 days. Let's see how things will go.
Person wey nor want wahala to wake am up for night, make e nor find trouble down for daytime.

What good measures have we taken to address the anger and protests of 2020?

As much as I want to be optimistic, you don't stand akimbo and expect magic.

Heaven helps those who help themselves.
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Eddygre8(m): 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hoodlums vs Hoodlums
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Wefiak1414(m): 7:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Na wa o... No peace in our country...do something GOD
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Hassanmaye(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hmmm

Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
GOATandYAMtheory:
grin

endSARS! endSARS! See where it has led us to. My prayer is that we don't have an ugly December. We forget that even the SARS we were complaining about where picked from the terrible set of yooots we have in our country today. grin

What has endsars led us to?
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by kevinexit(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Omo.. I'm fucking broke oooo.. who have should help me oo. Depression is real.. I don't sleep at night....ooo

My last 12k was duped by someone I met online oo

See photo below..
If you know him tell him to send me back my money ooo

He goes by the name

AYOBAMI BADMUS..

See his phone number : 08161239279

Some body help me to call him.. pls tell him to send my money back

Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by JoeEeL(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
tongue

Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Johnsinia(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Lastmankc:
Weapons are in the wrong hands now.God protect us during this Xmas celebration.
My friend shut it already... na today hoodlums don dey fight for Lagos with weapons. dey don they fight even b4 they Don your grandfather. So leave endsars protesters out of this cos that's where you are going to
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Miracle2020: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
No police man should come to their rescue, let them enjoy their endsars.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
AreaFada2:

Person wey nor want wahala to wake am up for night, make e nor fight trouble down for daytime.

What good measures have we taken to address to anger and protests of 2020?

As much as I want to be optimistic, you don't stand akimbo and expect magic.

Heaven helps those who help themselves.
Lol. What better option than to take these good measures individually? That's the best thing.... because I'm not sure if the government has taken or plans to take any good measures for the collective good of the nation.
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by BigBashiru: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
AdemolaA2:
I commend our forces for swinging into action swiftly . That area raided was a place that harbor thugs , hoodlums and criminals . Many have been robbed and Forcefully dispossessed of their belongings At that place .

Land there will still be going for N50m N200m
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by AdemolaA2: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
BigBashiru:

Land there will still be going for N50m N200m

I tell you ... these bad guys built shanties there cohabitating doing all sorts of crazy stuff .
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by ivolt: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnsinia:
My friend shut it already... na today hoodlums don dey fight for Lagos with weapons. dey don they fight even b4 they Don your grandfather. So leave endsars protesters out of this cos that's where you are going to
See them. Online hoodlums defending their offline conterpart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Coldie(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Imagine where police/soldiers and hoodlums are exchanging gun fire and hoodlums come to revenge yet police can't stop them.

Can u see the useless nature of the Nigerian police. Now u know why Lagos was burnt do 48hours and they were nowhere to be found
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by Mozino007(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
The only shanties i know is flower garden direct opposite general paint,guys if u go dat place u go see policemen,soldiers dey flex with d so called hoodlums n to crown it all they pay monthly rent for their wooden houses to olumegbon n oba of lagos...tho d land belongs to chevron but omo owomida ti take over!...I dey there dey type this rubbish now!.
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by NOwazobia: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
Weapons are in the wrong hands now, yen yen yen... Who is right to actually handle weapon in this shit? Is it the police that rob commuters with it or the soldier that oppress and carry out religious and ethnic cleansing with it? No one is qualified to handle firearms in this national Zoo.
Re: Tension In Ajah As Hoodlums Clash With Police by xtervaganza(m): 8:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
tinubu legacies

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customs Officer Butchered While Trying To Stop Smugglers (Graphic Photos) / South Africans Stoning Another African To Death (Graphic Photos) / Parrot Arrested In Brazil For Alerting Drug Dealers Police Were Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.