Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

The Best Investments To Invest In - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Best Investments To Invest In (1633 Views)

Best Investments Plans To Consider In 2022! / Kilenra - Best Investments In 2020 And Beyond / Top 5 Investments To Consider In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Investments To Invest In by globaltechedu: 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
If you are looking for reliable investments that can make you 5$ daily or more.. Check the link in my signature... It is about bitcoin cloud mining...

Note: you must have perfect money or payeer account

And you must have bitcoin wallet to to withdraw your daily earnings

Check the link in my signature or chat me on Whatsapp

Check my signature
Re: The Best Investments To Invest In by globaltechedu: 8:37am On Nov 19, 2020
The minimum withdrawal for bitcoin is 0.0005btc, 0.05 for litecoin, 0.009 for ethereum.

Check the link for the bitcoin cloud mining on my signature... Or chat me on Whatsapp if you have any question

Re: The Best Investments To Invest In by globaltechedu: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2020
If you need to invest on a genuine platform.... Chat me up. I can guide you with free information...

Note:
1) you must have a bitcoin wallet address
2) you must have a perfect money account

Check the Whatsapp link in my signature to chat me up
Re: The Best Investments To Invest In by globaltechedu: 5:41pm On Nov 24, 2020
If you want to invest in a genuine online platform(bitcoin cloud mining). Check the link in my signature or chat me up on Whatsapp to guide you ....

0 8 1 0 5 5 6 3 6 5 7

Re: The Best Investments To Invest In by isotech080(m): 7:40am On Nov 25, 2020
I'm a member of a registered investment company based in Dubai but has members spread across the globe including Nigeria.
What they do?
Forex Trading using artificial Intelligence. simple!
They trade your money for you and pay you 300% after 16months.

if you care of knowing more, you can join our zoom meeting 7pm everyday, where u will get to see d calibre of people in attendance including foreigners, Dino Melaye and other Nigerians. its a one hour meeting.
if you're in Abuja, another added advantage. where you get to meet with one of the top executive before he leaves back to his country.
WhatsApp me on: zero eight zero, seven one, seven three, nine one, nine eight
Re: The Best Investments To Invest In by smartking1: 9:35pm On Nov 25, 2020
Let our Forex Robot do the hard work for you.
Re: The Best Investments To Invest In by ETLtd: 6:21am On Nov 26, 2020
You can join this forex signal group for free. https:///elitesmartforextraderssignals

Not compulsory.
Re: The Best Investments To Invest In by HassieMalcomson(f): 12:13pm On Nov 28, 2020
No doubt, Bitcoin mining looks very attractive, but it is tough for newbies like me to judge either next person is going to make a scam or giving a genuine offer. By the way, direct investment in Bitcoin could also be a good and safe idea, especially it performed very high in this pandemic.
Re: The Best Investments To Invest In by globaltechedu: 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2020
HassieMalcomson:
No doubt, Bitcoin mining looks very attractive, but it is tough for newbies like me to judge either next person is going to make a scam or giving a genuine offer. By the way, direct investment in Bitcoin could also be a good and safe idea, especially it performed very high in this pandemic.
yeah ....there are some scam websites but this is legit...

My screenshot if withdrawals of 0.0005 Btc today.... Received to my luno wallet

Re: The Best Investments To Invest In by globaltechedu: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
Follow the instructions from this link to register and activate the free power by swiping the horizontal line to 99% or 100%. (remove the space) bit. ly/BitcoinCloud_Mining

After then, you have to buy more power with perfect money to mine more Bitcoin. The more power, the more Bitcoin to mine. Follow the instructions from the link above

You can always ask me questions on whatsapp number in my signature
Re: The Best Investments To Invest In by MollyClarkson: 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2021
If you are looking for reliable investments that can make you 5$ daily or more.. Check the link in my signature... It is about bitcoin cloud mining...

Note: you must have perfect money or payeer account

And you must have bitcoin wallet to to withdraw your daily earnings

Check the link in my signature or chat me on Whatsapp

Check my signature
Hi, it's a tempting offer, but I'll think about it. I have been doing business, investing and real estate for about 6 years. I have experience in this field. So before I write you off I will show your offer to people who are engaged in investing thepropertysourcingcompany.co.uk . Because I've never experienced a single deception in my life. I know how scammers work, and what documents are required for a legal business. Thank you for the offer, of course, I'm sorry that I'm so wary, just the experience will not be wasted...
Re: The Best Investments To Invest In by LeahHodges: 7:57pm On Jan 24, 2021
MollyClarkson:

Hi, it's a tempting offer, but I'll think about it. I have been doing business, investing and real estate for about 6 years. I have experience in this field. So before I write you off I will show your offer to people who are engaged in investing thepropertysourcingcompany.co.uk . Because I've never experienced a single deception in my life. I know how scammers work, and what documents are required for a legal business. Thank you for the offer, of course, I'm sorry that I'm so wary, just the experience will not be wasted...
This is really a tempting offer. How do you know so much about real estate and business?

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Cycler: Ultimate Cycler Is Back, Site Is Fully Up And Running / Coinbase Vs Paxful / Learn How To Investment Minimum of $10 And Get 20% After 24hrs With Proofs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.