Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards (5218 Views)

Warehouse Looting: Hungry People Can't Remove Doors, Windows - Mariya Mahmoud / Meet Boskoto "The Shortest Councillor In Nigeria" (photo). / Is This Well Located In Nigeria? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by 10mobile: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
Which tribe in Nigeria eats lizards? This photo here was shared online showing hungry-looking kids roasting lizards for food. The poster claims they are kids from a region in Nigeria.

I've never heard that there's any Nigerian tribe that eats lizards. So, this must be a clear example of the level of food crisis troubling the country now. The government and everyone really need to do something about it before it gets out of hand.

SEE ALSO: How To Buy Food Items Extremely Cheap Anywhere In Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by BlackfireX: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
There papa voted for buhari...

That is the change grin

23 Likes

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by 10mobile: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
M

3 Likes

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by Ibegtodiffer: 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
No na. God, take this cup of suffering away
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by 10mobile: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
As usual, it is turned into an opportunity for inter-regional quarrels as if any region is spared. There are issues that we should leave out of our inter-regional politicking.

5 Likes

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by mightyhazel: 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
poor lizards..

those kids dont look all that hungry.. I think dey just doing some wild kid stuff

3 Likes

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by IamWonderful: 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ok
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by 10mobile: 7:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
mightyhazel:
poor lizards..

those kids dont liik all that hungry.. I think dey just doing some wild kid stuff
Say what? That they don't look all that WHAT? These kids look very hungry nah.

1 Like

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by nabiz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
10mobile:
Which tribe in Nigeria eats lizards? This photo here was shared online showing hungry-looking kids roasting lizards for food. The poster claims they are kids from a region in Nigeria.

I've never heard that there's any Nigerian tribe that eats lizards. So, this must be a clear example of the level of food crisis troubling the country now. The government and everyone really need to do something about it before it gets out of hand.
pls people should not this children. I just hate to see children suffer.
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by EMMY76: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Op haven't even seen the one from edo state where guys were roasting house rats. undecided
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by NigerDeltaIgbos: 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nigeria is fast becoming like India of 1940's. So pathetic.
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by 10mobile: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
EMMY76:
Op haven't even seen the one from edo state where guys were roasting house rats. undecided
Share with us nah. Although, I think that house rats are better than lizards for human consumption.
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by obami007(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Jesus Christ!!!!

These are the things the Chinese were eating before sars and covid came forth
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by KingMack(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
This probably Jos..I do HV a junior colleague that told me how they ate Lizard when they where Young and it's still a constant K in their village for kidsundecided

Modified..this thing dey cure tuberculosis

1 Like

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by Beremx(f): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
What's the difference between people that eat all types of reptiles including agama lizards and those kids?

It has nothing to do with poverty. grin

1 Like

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by Mekenz(m): 8:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Becarefull oops

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by Emmypam(m): 8:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
This kids no sabi prepare the meat sef cry
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by 10mobile: 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Beremx:
It has nothing to do with poverty. grin
Do you really mean this?
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by Shellsploit: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
I thought Federal Government used 320 billion to feed children shocked
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
These are North East kids doing Buhari style for 2020
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by Dedetwo(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Unless otherwise stated, this shows Biafra was better than present Nigeria without war. I guess the lizard is normal delicacy in the part of the country.
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by tobechi74: 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Chidren born in the 1980s do this. As a hobby .indomie generation will not understand

1 Like

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by AsiwajuNdigbo: 12:47am On Nov 16, 2020
10mobile:

SEE ALSO: How To Buy Food Items Extremely Cheap Anywhere In Nigeria.

These na arewa almajiri dem.
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by IJOBA2: 1:35am On Nov 16, 2020
IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG IN EATING LIZARD

CC THATFAIRGUY MADRIDGUY I WANNA PUT YOU GUYS TO TEST.
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by Nobody: 1:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Nigerians have been dehumanized and turned to beggars.

1 Like

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by 444crop: 1:45am On Nov 16, 2020
Look at what greed has subjected humanity ....how can this be justifiable in the eyes of d beholder
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by STEPA1elliot: 2:08am On Nov 16, 2020
This is independent researcher, and UNLV Student, Christopher Elliot Goe
I'm on the case,
will try to resolve this and get this handled.

Thanks.

1 Share

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by ThatFairGuy: 2:15am On Nov 16, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Nigerians have been dehumanized and turned to beggars.
When will you ever make sense?
How is one's personal belongings for everyone?
Why showing Tinubu's bullion van?
IS HE YOUR PRESIDENT? VP? MINISTER?

You're not making any sense

1 Like

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by Welcum: 5:36am On Nov 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

When will you ever make sense?
How is one's personal belongings for everyone?
Why showing Tinubu's bullion van?
IS HE YOUR PRESIDENT? VP? MINISTER?

You're not making any sense
Are you really for real? How can you say it's his PERSONAL BELONGINGS? How did he earn enough money to have 2 bullion-van-fuls of money just for a dash? Finally, why should this event have taken place on the eve of the country's Presidential elections? Was it not a clear instance of vote buying? Honestly, the main problem with Africa is not bad leaders but stupid followers.

3 Likes

Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by Regene2020: 5:52am On Nov 16, 2020
mightyhazel:
poor lizards..

those kids dont look all that hungry.. I think dey just doing some wild kid stuff
some wild stuff yet they have another batch to roast on the ground.

Those are hungry Islamic almajiris
Re: See How Hungry People Are In Nigeria: Photo Of Kids Roasting Lizards by Welcum: 5:58am On Nov 16, 2020
obami007:
Jesus Christ!!!!

These are the things the Chinese were eating before sars and covid came forth
You're joking surely. But, why use the Holy Name in your joke?

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBAZEE REPORT: TINUBU SHUNS DANGOTE, 'GO AND REFUND 3.4BIL$ COLLECTED FROM CBN' / UK Fraudster Is Now ACN Law Maker In Ogun State Nigeria / Bird Changes To Woman In Broad Day Light:::::::: Pictures Attached..!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.