Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,161 members, 7,867,376 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

How God Rescued Me From Kidnappers - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How God Rescued Me From Kidnappers (159 Views)

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers / Pastor Adeboye Visits Kaduna RCCG Members Freed From Kidnappers / How God Rescued Me From Kidnappers’ Den – Paulcy Nnamdi Iwuala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How God Rescued Me From Kidnappers by chinenye497: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
I was on my way to the market one day when a bus stopped in front of me. One of the men inside the bus showed me a gun and asked me to enter the bus, or he will shoot me. So I entered. They covered my nose with a white handkerchief, and I became unconscious.

When I woke up much later in the evening, I found myself in a warehouse. I looked around and observed that they were other captives there too. They were all looking very lean and hungry.
Every day they will take one person ou,t and that person never returns. They fed us once a day to keep us alive. Little wonder the other captives were all looking lean.

I noticed that every time they took one person out, the other captives would start to cry. One day, I summoned courage and told them about Christ. I told them that crying would not save any of us. The only person who can save us is God. So we need to forget our different religious beliefs and call on the only one who is capable of saving us.

They all agreed except for one man who said he didn’t believe in God. The others tried to convince him, but I told them not to bother that it did not matter whether he believed or not. So we started singing. From praise, we entered worship, and then we started praying. After the prayers, for the first time, I was able to sleep well. I also observed that the other captives were able to sleep well.
Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.youthwinconnect.com/2020/11/09/how-god-rescued-me-from-kidnappers/
Re: How God Rescued Me From Kidnappers by Nbotee(m): 8:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Taaaaaaa...

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 24/11/2020 / Deleted / Someone Should Sub Me With Their Free Heart Please ����

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.