Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:31 PM

Confirmed - Sylvester Stallone Joins The Suicide Squad 2 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Confirmed - Sylvester Stallone Joins The Suicide Squad 2 (384 Views)

Angel Vs Pere BBNaija Eviction Game: Who Joins The Top 5 Finalists? / DC To Replace Will Smith With Idris Alba In "Suicide Squad 2" / Diablo May Be Back From The Dead In Suicide Squad 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed - Sylvester Stallone Joins The Suicide Squad 2 by Extrim(m): 10:01pm On Nov 15, 2020
Director, James Gunn has confirmed that actor Sylvester Stallone has joined the cast of The Suicide Squad 2.

Gunn made this confirmation over an Instagram post where he said;

"Always love working with my friend #officialslystallone and our work today on #TheSuicideSquad was no exception.

"Despite Sly being an Iconic movie star, most people still don't have any idea what an amazing actor this guy is."

This will be the second after its 2016 film which was directed by David Ayer and starred the likes of Margot Robbie, Will Smith, and Jared Leto.

The screenplay is based on the comic book by John Ostrander and is set for release on August 6, 2021.

[url]=https://the96illusion.com/2020/11/15/confirmed-sylvester-stallone-joins-the-suicide-squad-2/[/url]

Re: Confirmed - Sylvester Stallone Joins The Suicide Squad 2 by dawnomike(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wow! Looking forward to it already...
Re: Confirmed - Sylvester Stallone Joins The Suicide Squad 2 by gift2xl: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
I appreciate God for self rethink, each time I watch this dude's movie my morals are high, like I smoke weed, it's like doing the unusual. Then I will realize it's just a movie calm down.

(1) (Reply)

With Two Naira Only, You Can Watch Your Favourite Channel With Tstv Africa. / Coming 2 America (davido)? / Live Tv App For Sale (SOLARTV)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.