Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,099 members, 7,842,160 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Davido Reveals The First Conversation He Had With Mayorkun Before He Got Signed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reveals The First Conversation He Had With Mayorkun Before He Got Signed (358 Views)

Davido Releases His First Private Chat With Mayorkun Before He Signed Him / I Fell In Love With My Husband After First Conversation – Mo’cheddah / Patoranking Pictured With Mayorkun As They Meet For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Reveals The First Conversation He Had With Mayorkun Before He Got Signed by Mophasa(m): 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
DMW boss David Adeleke aka Davido has revealed the first conversation he had with his artist Mayorkun in 2016 before he signed him to his DMW label.

Mayorkun aka the mayor of lagos was the first artist to be signed to Davido's record label and has gone on to drop hits ever since then cementing his place as one of the best.

In a Twitter post Davido wrote "

"Me and @IamMayorKun 1st messages to each other !!! I’m type emotional"

https://www.viewsnaija.com/2020/11/davido-reveals-first-conversation-he.html?m=1

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Davido Reveals The First Conversation He Had With Mayorkun Before He Got Signed by dawnomike(m): 11:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
His village people nearly got him with the first phone number he dropped grin
Re: Davido Reveals The First Conversation He Had With Mayorkun Before He Got Signed by Mophasa(m): 1:29am On Nov 16, 2020
dawnomike:
His village people nearly got him with the first phone number he dropped grin

Aswear grin

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Stopped From Seeing New Baby / "Your Mama Ain't Leaving Any Time Soon" Bobrisky Warns Upcoming Wannabe Bobrisky / Actress Iyabo Ojo Buries Mum In Style (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.