Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Update On The Earlier Post I Made Over Denial Of Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update On The Earlier Post I Made Over Denial Of Job (204 Views)

Accepting Job Offers... A Rejoinder To An Earlier Post... / Npower Portal Has Just Been Hacked. Unconfirmed Earlier But False Now. / Be Honest Would You Accept This Kind Of Job As Graduate(see Salary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update On The Earlier Post I Made Over Denial Of Job by Adonis86(m): 1:12am On Nov 16, 2020
A few months ago, I made a disturbing post about my Department making an offer to me to work as a clerical officer with PhD in view qualification.

I wish to first of all give an awesome vote of thanks to everyone who tried to offer their words of advice, especially those who suggested I should pray for divine direction.

I actually did, after a long deliberation. In fact, God was so gracious to endow me with wisdom which, helped me to take the right step using a stage he made available to me since March, 2020. Hence, I tapped into His plan by writing to the Vice Chancellor of my University myself. As soon as I submitted the letter, I was called the next working day. He requested for my CV and Credentials which I immediately handed out. Seven weeks later, that is last Friday, lo and behold, I was offered an automatic employment as a lecturer in a federal university, despite graduating with a 2.2. All to the glory of God.

Brethren, join me to praise the Lord. This experience made me to believe that God truly exists and doesn't forget His Creations.

6 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Jobs @ PWI Global Concept / Job Opportunity / Vacancy For Junior/intern Accountant At A Private School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.