Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters (12128 Views)

EndSARS Memorial: Tear Gas Fired At Hoodlums, Not Protesters, Says Lagos CP / Anthony Adeyinka: Police Fired Tear Gas At Hoodlums Not June 12 Activists / Should Government Prosecute COVID-19 Palliative Looters? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by bigfish3k: 6:54am On Nov 16, 2020
M
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by sunnyakah: 6:57am On Nov 16, 2020
Government officials are the real boko haram, palliative theifs, they paid thugs to disorganised peaceful protest, God will punished them all.

1 Like

Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by Brushstrokes20: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2020
Spot on odumakin! Useless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrants!

1 Like

Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by lexy2014: 7:02am On Nov 16, 2020
ivolt:
They defend hoodlums when it suits their political aims. But reject them and claim they are sponsored when it doesn't. You guys should make up your mind on which side you support.

But from what d guy said, do u agree that d real hoodlums are those in govt and not palliative looters?

2 Likes

Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by bluefilm: 7:10am On Nov 16, 2020
We know.

We already know that.
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by westernboy(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2020
Am tired of this Country as a growing man that I am it seems there's no future for the ordinary people. I am so Invisible in my own country Land.
it's better I go to foreign country and start over again for am hopeful for things getting better.

I have saved some reasonable amount of money. Really need to secure my future. But definitely, not in this haphazard place called NIGERIA .
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by yusluvad(m): 7:12am On Nov 16, 2020
Correct
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by Etrusen(m): 7:16am On Nov 16, 2020
as for me the man spoke well but sometimes the police are the problem

they willingly accept devilish orders even when their heart say no all because of money
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by Aadeyinka(m): 7:17am On Nov 16, 2020

Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by my2chains(m): 7:18am On Nov 16, 2020
nice
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by killinggrass: 7:22am On Nov 16, 2020
This includes walkways, driveways, and round fences.While it does incorporate chemicals, you may still use it round your flowerbeds, timber, and shrubs. Plus, it functions a fast-appearing formula. how to kill grass permanently Therefore, you may see the results in only three hours! Spray it directly to kill the weeds and grass, and then plant new flowers and trees the equal day!
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by blazepascal(m): 7:24am On Nov 16, 2020
ATEAMS:
People have a hard time letting go of their suffering. Out of a fear of the unknown, they prefer suffering that is familiar.
this is deep

1 Like

Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by King44(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2020
The person that would vote for Atiku or any PDP or APC candidate, old candidate, passed leaders my thunder fire him.

I am getting my PVC and voting for the very first time

We should also ensure that we stand by the ballot box till we get result then retire home

Did you notice how many months we spent at home because of scam covid and ASUU strike?

I work up thing about the damages done by ASUU and fed so sickening
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by dammyz101(m): 7:45am On Nov 16, 2020
bolaayenimo:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/those-in-government-are-the-real-hoodlums-not-palliative-looters-odumakin/
people like you should come out and take this country with the support of the youth. Your words made me cry for nigeria bcus i look at the future with this apc and pdp politicians that are crosscarpeting and fooling the people with no visionary plan and i see nothing but more poverty, hunger, insecurity, and extrajudicious killings. Its pains me wen i see people support nigerian politifcians imn the name of party.
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by slowice(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2020
People are really over flogging this food supply thing as if the food from the North is freely given to the south. It is business and They re paid for so pls dead that silly narrative. If it is possible for the south to boycott agricultural produce from the North for one year, poverty in the North will ve no known description. And be not deceived, one Nigeria has made the south lazy in the farm but when push comes to shove, the south will produce most of its agricultural needs and source the rest from other countries. We don't need lands the size of North America to be able to do farming, agriculture is beyond massive land mass now so pls dead that land narrative too

1 Like

Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by ajailer(m): 8:27am On Nov 16, 2020
This man is so spot on. Mr Odumakin for me has been the only person telling the truth about the #Endsars saga. It was the angry youths that went on destruction spree, the politicians all know this but they want to change the narrative so that attention won't be focused on the real issues but a time will come again in the near future when even those who have made their money legitimately won't dare drive their expensive cars cos the youths will be on the look out for them to burn their so called security and even lynch them self if care is not taken.

Nigeria is sitting on a keg of gun powder and #Endsars will be a child's play when compared with things that might happen whenever mayhem breaks out again. The youths like hounds have tasted blood and are itching to have more blood.
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by Danny50: 8:52am On Nov 16, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... They will soon come for your head.
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by GreyLaw(m): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2020
As true as daylight.
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by DexterousOne(m): 10:22am On Nov 16, 2020
slowice:
People are really over flogging this food supply thing as if the food from the North is freely given to the south. It is business and They re paid for so pls dead that silly narrative. If it is possible for the south to boycott agricultural produce from the North for one year, poverty in the North will ve no known description. And be not deceived, one Nigeria has made the south lazy in the farm but when push comes to shove, the south will produce most of its agricultural needs and source the rest from other countries. We don't need lands the size of North America to be able to do farming, agriculture is beyond massive land mass now so pls dead that land narrative too

Agricultural supply chains from the north is crucial to the south

Especially the south east
If it gets broken
We are screwed
No sentiment
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by Yinka1984(m): 10:25am On Nov 16, 2020
DamZik:
[s][/s]APC zombies are heartless and irritating.

SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues
Atheist
ivolt
arewa

1 Like

Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by Goodluckall: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2020
Come take small
Bitcoin ��

Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by Wiseandtrue(f): 12:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
bolaayenimo:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

There is this notion that Nigeria cannot survive without the North based on their agricultural prowess. What is your take on that ?

So, before the amalgamation of the North and South, have we been feeding on air? That’s nonsense. Yes, the federal government has done so many agricultural projects in the North. When you go and look at the records of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), when they are doing Anchors Borrowers Programme, most of the money is spent in the North. But there is no section of Nigeria that cannot feed itself.

The food scarcity in some parts of the country may be due to certain factors. In South-West for instance, if you see what the herdsmen have been doing to the farmers, you will be alarmed. In the past, even our women go to farms unaided to plant agricultural products. Which man today will allow his wife to go to the farm alone and not throw her to Fulani herdsmen for raping? So, there are problems in this country but there is no part of the country that does not have the capacity for food sufficiency.

https://www.independent.ng/those-in-government-are-the-real-hoodlums-not-palliative-looters-odumakin/
Odumakin is very sound
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by Johnnyplus01k(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Seconded
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by Updating9JA: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
OakConsultNG:
Interesting times..

Meanwhile, take your business to the peak today.. Register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

1 Like

Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by harmony75: 7:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gbam �
Re: Odumakin: Those In Government Are The Real Hoodlums, Not Palliative Looters by Glovoutu(m): 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nice observation. Now point them out or put a name to them, mofo!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pixes Of Major Kaduna Nzegwu's Grave At The Prestigious Military Cemetery In Kd / MASSOB Introduces ‘biafran Income Tax’ / Pdp Should Not Be Reduced To A Regional Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.