Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations (20720 Views)

FG, ASUU Resume Negotiations Today. / Tertiary Institutions That Have Released Bulletin For Resumption Of Activities / No Date For School Resumption Yet - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by 9jatriot(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
FG should have a second tier of University lecturers outsourced to an agency on contract basis to work side by side present ASUU, that way anytime ASUU go on their stupid strike, those contract lecturers can continue and ensure that academic calendar is never disrupted.
Nonsense.

Number of months in a year: 12 months
Number of months ASUU goes on strike: 10 months
Number of months paid salary: 12 months (without working)
Number of years students get to spend in school: 4 years + x.

Students loss over number of extra unsolicited years spent in school, FG loses money paid to lazy lecturers who receive salaries without working only ASUU gains because they get to receive their salary whether or non they go on strike throughout their career.
Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by Harrykn: 1:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
SeriouslySense:
No, I don't stay there, you have the internet, a great tool, use it wisely, and there are forums on the net where ideas are exchanged, depending on your vast expertise or future goals, you have to master the internet more to find what you seek.
Thank you, I had just one year to go now two. Thanks to federal government who used millions to build a railway from desert to zoo, rehabilitate repentant terrorist, bought malaria vaccines and can't ungrade the educational system. Three more years for him. Nigeria will be great again.

1 Like

Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by Timtim007(f): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Govt will budget over 300 billion for prosecuting boko harambe members..

To give ASUU 110 billion...na wahala..
Education is not a priority for govt..

Even if ASUU is corrupt and greedy ,etc...as some people claim..

Still this government and past governments are not known to fulfill their commitments..

Therefore..na to just wait for ASUU..and government..(especially the govt)
It is well with Nigeria..
Mean while..
Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by Emmmy360(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
If this was election period they will resolve this very fast because they don't want complications, this country na scam, we wait for them 2023 useless people.
Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by dstar01(m): 3:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Any hope for the future of this nation? sad

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by Freebettingtips: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
R0kstarr8:
nah next year we go resume
abeg students go find work

You say it like it's certain
Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by oluade11: 4:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
We don tire o. We don't even know the oga and the employee.
Everybody dey carry shoulder at what or whose expense.
The students of course.
ASUU members will collect their full arrears before resumption.
The fight is now in the interest of ASUU members and not the students or the country and I don't blame them.
May God have mercy on Nigeria.
Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by Timthy(m): 4:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dnt believe this nt untill wednezday... Abeg mke we hear their final conclusion as the 2 parties ve agreed to resolve diz wednesday
Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
rollybest:

That's not the work of ASUU but the masses.
Sometimes i feel Nigerians are comfortable with suffering. If buhari child should be in public school. ASUU won't go on strike even for one day.but here we are blaming people(ASUU) that are fighting for our own good.

ASUU is part of the masses as well as the students in higher institutions and those who have graduated. It is not because Buhari's children are not studying in Nigerian universities that is making his government to pay lip service to ASUU's demands. Majority of our politicians studied right here in Nigeria. Our basic problem is corruption and only me attitude. When I was in the university, I know two children of two state governors and 4 children of senators in my set still we experienced strike by ASUU then, my set lost two solid academic years. Today as I type this, my roommate is in federal house of representatives. So what I am trying to tell you is that the people in government are wicked. Most of senators, governors, ministers, house of representative members, special advisers are products of Nigerian universities and they are silent concerning issues of education in this country
Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by Moonland100(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
If dem like make dem no resume till enternity...
We the nigeria student have move on with our life...
Imagine a 5years program has turn to 8years program for my little sis...
#Fuck_asuu
Your sister is in LAUTECH
Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by Olajydeey: 8:56am On Nov 17, 2020
I hear Say,dem go call off strike Tomorrow

Na True??
Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by Phillyboi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Olajydeey:
I hear Say,dem go call off strike Tomorrow

Na True??
where'd you hear that?
Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by rollybest(m): 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Timthy:
Dnt believe this nt untill wednezday... Abeg mke we hear their final conclusion as the 2 parties ve agreed to resolve diz wednesday
Where you read news say they get meeting this Wednesday. Say no to fake news
Re: FG, ASUU’s Feud Deepens, No Date For Resumption Of Negotiations by Femmysunday(m): 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
Very soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uniuyo Resumption Date / How Nigeria Students Do Their Own Budget Padding. / Waec 2017/2018 Result Released (check Here)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.