Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,730 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Buy Italian, Saudi And Dubai Gold In Nigeria - Nationwide Delivery + Insurance - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Buy Italian, Saudi And Dubai Gold In Nigeria - Nationwide Delivery + Insurance (318 Views)

Saudi Arabian Woman, Rumy Alqahtani Joins Miss Universe Beauty Pageant / Top quality watches for sale...Nationwide delivery..POD / Photos From The First Saudi Arabia Fashion Week Where Men Were Not Allowed In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Italian, Saudi And Dubai Gold In Nigeria - Nationwide Delivery + Insurance by wellsprings: 8:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Hi there all,

HAVE YOU BEEN THINKING OF INVESTING IN GOLD in NIGERIA - original gold products that will last another 5 thousand years and unsure who to approach or do not trust the Aboki dealers to give you a great deal? I have good news for you.

I am actually making this post for a sister-friend based in US who is into selling of genuine and original gold products - ear rings, wedding rings, chains, brooches and more.

Pure 18k gold products imported direct from Italy, Saudi and Dubai (depending on your preference)

She sells per gram (ask me privately for the price per gram)

I can guarantee her products if you are buying from her through my office and I can also work on delivery to you anywhere in Nigeria.

When next of thinking of investing in gold, call my number

(1) (Reply)

Size M, Chiffon Shirt With A Box-stripped Skirt / Check Out These Latest 50 Most Stylish And Elegant Hairstyles For Ladies / Top 5 Richest Brands In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.