Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) (31967 Views)

Armed Robbers Caught During Robbery Operation in Ajah, Lagos. / Cultists Arrested During Robbery After Engaging Police In Gun Battle. Photos / Cultist Given Bottle Of Beer After He Was Arrested During Robbery. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by YunqTee: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
See the third guy face���
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nah Amotekun arrest them o......... cheesy

Police are on strike....... tongue
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by ecomalchemist(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
praiseneo:
December go loud
Armed robbers don take over gradually
God watch over us
Amen

omo, e go loud pass JBL speakers.

No joy for street for injury time (December).
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by nyiamfrank: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kal074:
Kudos to the forces.
I have read the comments from the beginning of this thread, this is the only motivational comment I have seen here.

All who are against the forces, especially police, now feel very ashamed to congratulate the police.

Not as if they don't like the post but their conscience will not allow them to say it.

The society has an obligation to protect those who protect them. Just how many days and we have seen the difference.

For those who say "end police", no society can function without the police in a democratic setting.

Saying this not because I am a police officer but that's the truth. If police is ended I must still survive like everyone alive because I was not born a police officer, my certificate will definitely, added to my skills, find me a job.

Congratulations, police for sanitizing the society
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by yommyuk: 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
End of the road for them
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
The other guy crying like baby, pls help him ooo, that hand is disturbing him, pls remove the two with saw from the shoulder to relief the pain ... na beg i dey beg
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Animals jungle justice should prevails.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 1:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
techmo:
Police dey vex

Big wahala for who police catch this time, them go refurbish your face with beating

no be small thing this time if police catch person ooo...
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by saajus: 1:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
We are working our butt off to make it in life, but they decided to take a shortcut. The long arm of the law should bounce on them mercilessly.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dovegrey:
Afonjas amaka

awon omokomo learning from their Eastern brothers
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Dovegrey: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

awon omokomo learning from their Eastern brothers
Ode
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dovegrey:
Ode
your mother maiden name I guess?
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by flesxy: 2:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
nemesis has finally caught up with them.
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by TossTos: 2:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
This guy with the local made gun is a cultist if not number one , he works in that same tipper garage . Most times he drives man disel himself and sometime as a motor boy . Most times fight do occured between him,his syndicates with some thugs or other cultist . Fight started as usual that night and it escalated and they turned it to robbing people off their valuables . I was not far from where the fight occured .
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Dovegrey: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

your mother maiden name I guess?
Your surname
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by chiedozie198100: 2:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Do you want to learn all you need to know about profiting from tablet and liquid soap business?

From purchase of cheap materials to processing, packaging and marketing?

Join this WhatsApp group for more.

https:///FV66KaAFhjYFYogswHmtdu

OR

Send a message to WhatsApp 08057923624
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dovegrey:
Your surname

you belong to the zoo, visit the one nearby today and you will be fine
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Dovegrey: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

you belong to the zoo, visit the one nearby today and you will be fine
See how matured yoruba men are reasoning like 12yrs igbo boy
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dovegrey:

See how matured yoruba men are reasoning like 12yrs igbo boy

who tell you there is reasoning among Igbo boy when your stupidity started from teen

who's deceiving this local monkey? you better enter the zoo before zookeeper see you outside
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by dstar01(m): 3:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
E don be for una, crime no pay but una no hear. grin

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by KingMicky3286: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Dovegrey: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Myhusband:

who tell you there is reasoning among Igbo boy when your stupidity started from teen

who's deceiving this local monkey? you better enter the zoo before zookeeper see you outside
Ewedu i don't have ur time
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Myhusband(m): 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dovegrey:
Ewedu i don't have ur time
Banga get lost
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Orpe7(m): 3:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Why the one for middle come resemble ipob like this
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by sirdick17: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
cassidy1996:
dem don catch '' the funk'' him dey cry like baby

Smile......he is full of regret but it is too late
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Hotzone(m): 5:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Endsars remnant
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Greenback:

That guy is just being sarcastic...He know wetin he mean grin
no mind am...school hard shaa
Re: Three Suspects Arrested During Robbery Operation In Ogun State (Photo) by erai30(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
The guy with the Marley shirt.... It says THIS IS FUNK grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stepmother Kills Co-wife's Twins With Rat Posion In Kontagora, Niger State(Pics / 96-year-old Ex-soldier, Trans-border Drug Traffickers Arrested In Niger, Adamawa / Father Rapes His Three Daughters, Attacks Wife In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.