Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,136 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? (10145 Views)

How I Got To Survive After My Nysc 2021 After Moving Up And Down With My Cv / Why Are Corpers Not Retained After Service At Their PPA? / How To Join The OBS (orientation Broadcasting Service)at Camp,and Things To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? by Chris2863(m): 12:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
9jayes:
Last time I checked my certificate I graduated with 2.1 ever since then I don't even where I kept the certificate again.
What do you do for a living?
Re: Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? by Oteikwu1(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
All dis one na grammar is hu u know not what u know
Re: Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? by Harrykn: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
9jayes:
Last time I checked my certificate I graduated with 2.1 ever since then I don't even where I kept the certificate again.
You will look for it one day.
Re: Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? by Harrykn: 12:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Isn't that a nice experience?
I wish to work with the Nigerian Immigration, don't ask why. Even if it's part time.
Re: Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? by captainamiedi1: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
9jayes:

I haven't collected mine and i haven't use it for once. i dash the school
Re: Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? by 9jayes: 1:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
captainamiedi1:

I haven't collected mine and i haven't use it for once. i dash the school

Lol
Re: Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? by Ablemed: 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
pickatyou2:
Definitely
Nigeria is a country of deep connections, so make sure your connection is deep while serving there and after service, then the rest is history.

With the help of a tracker in your car you can

Know its location
Auto stop it
And auto resume the car

Alright bro thanks so much

mynd44 lalasticlala thanks so much to for pushing it to FP
Re: Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? by Ablemed: 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
VillageHead:
my son,

if you are thinking that serving in a NAF Base would boost your chances of being recruited, conscripted or absorbed in the Air Force you are wasting your time. Many that passed through Military primary and secondary schools are not even considered these days. Only God can help you.

But if you want to go and establish a working contacts for tomorrow it is possible by His grace and hard work.

God will never come down to help you but will do so using human beings as His vessels.

Just pray and ask God for His assistance.

I'll do just the above, thanks so much for the words of encouragement man
Re: Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? by Gaiusc: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
You didn't say much abou your job role at the place you did IT, working there would be a kind of boost for your Cv thats if you intend switching careers. But if you want to stick to jobs inline with your course of study,then It Would Be a waste of time.
Re: Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? by olaniyi900: 4:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ablemed:
I'll be brief with my perturbed situation atm and I hope I get every advice I can get here

Lemme start by saying I studied Wildlife and Ecotourism at osu and along the line of IT I fell in love with one of the Nigerian Force when we were on IT at the MM int'l Airport and ever since then I've always wished to be a Force guy to. I finished and had to process my service to Bauchi cuz I've always loved to serve in the North. but Bfr then we got an Advice during IT at the airport on how we can go bout serving at any Airport in our respective state of posting and that involves some letters we were given then, copies of our Airport duties and stuff. The Airport staff we worked with said it'll help boost our chance of serving in the Airport

But that's by the way, After I've grown the love for the Force profession, I'm looking at working my service to NAF base here in Bauchi if it'll help boost my CV during my Application for the job after service. i don't mind if I'm not paid there but an added advantage to my CV is actually what I'm looking/focused on. Tho my mom's junior brother is a Wing commander in the NAF but my life's school of thought is to rather Put hope on God than Man so I'm really not expecting much influence from him tho we're close even as a Family. and I'll still inform him of my decision.

So I really need every Advice I can get so my service over there wouldn't just be a waste of time without really doing anything To Help boost my CV plus my course is really not a professional course ion know if I'll still get a chance in my application with my course of study being a near irrelevant one.

You don't need CV to join any armed force. What you need is Good result, 2.1 or first class. Then you need connection mostly person in rank of General or senior politician. If you are genius you can succeed on merit.
Your uncle with is rank he may not have the influence to help you unless he is work with one senior officer. I wish you the best.
Re: Would Service At This Establishment Help Boost My CV?? by Ablemed: 7:17pm On May 14, 2021
olaniyi900:
You don't need CV to join any armed force. What you need is Good result, 2.1 or first class. Then you need connection mostly person in rank of General or senior politician. If you are genius you can succeed on merit.
Your uncle with is rank he may not have the influence to help you unless he is work with one senior officer. I wish you the best.

Thank you sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bayelsa B15 Lets Meet Here / 5 Ways To Make The Best Use Of Your Time At Nysc Camp / Nigeria | NYSC CAMP KITS | Affordable Camp Kits Available Nationwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.