Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,925 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

Question On Dv Lottery - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Question On Dv Lottery (923 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question On Dv Lottery by BabaEazzy: 6:22pm On Mar 17, 2011
smiley smiley smiley Pls if one is denied of DV lottery visa, would the international passport be stamped for denial. Please, I need urgent response.thanks
Re: Question On Dv Lottery by Osama10(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2011
undecided
Re: Question On Dv Lottery by dellnet: 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2011
stamp or no stamp they already have your fingerprint do they still stamp passports these days?
Re: Question On Dv Lottery by 25omega(m): 6:53pm On Mar 17, 2011
Baba Eazzy:

smiley smiley smiley Pls if one is denied of DV lottery visa, would the international passport be stamped for denial. Please, I need urgent response.thanks
From what i understand the DV lottery visa situation is just that a "lottery". You don't get denied or approved. you get picked to be able to apply for permanent residency in the u.s. Of course there are some processes you have to satisfy but i'm not sure if after you got picked they will deny you.

What exactly happened? did you fail the interview or did you steal someone elses winner document to go get the visa? what happened exactly

(1) (Reply)

Beggar On The Street Of London / Help On Travelling To India / Insight On Oman And Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.